Part 21

Sliding my hand into one of the pockets, a small knife was sitting there, waiting to be used to injure the human body.

Quickly taking it out, my hand swung backwards to stab the male into the side rib, which I did but there was no scream, no loud grunt or any movements of being injured.

"Huh, you think something like that can hurt me?" Marco said in a laughing matter, hitting his side but it made a loud noise. He was wearing body armor.

"I know all of your tricks Ellie Wonder, I know everything about you," He muttered, gripping on my hand for me to drop the knife.

"What do you know about me?"

He then sighed, grabbing my waist and pushed me against the wall, my hands being gripped by the wrist with only one of his hands.

"Ellie Wonder, in her mid twenties, skillful in shooting and with her dagger, her family was 'killed' by a car accident, do you want me to continue?" He muttered gently, taking the gun attached on my waist.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to be my wife," Marco said simply, his cold hand touched my bare skin to a certain extent that I shivered under the contact.

"I refuse,"

"Wait- What?" Marco exclaimed shockedly, as if he was going to get a definite yes for sure.

"I said I refuse your offer to be your wife, now let me go,"

"Whether you like it or not, you're going to be the heir's wife of the Asromo clan, Ellie Asromo, how does that sound," Marco added calmly, looking down at me and waited for the eye contact.

Though I refused to, scanning for a escape way but there was none, well except for in front of me though the thought didn't linger long enough. He was already stronger than me.

"I'll give you a minute to think about your answer once more," He muttered, his lips levitating on top of mines.

"My answer is still no-"

Yoongi had never expected to see Ellie being pinned on the wall by a guy he never knew, setting some kind rage and jealousy in his stomach.

The distressed look on Ellie made him want to do anything in his power to make her smile again so that's what he did.

"Don't touch her!" Yoongi's loud voice suddenly came into the room, fury was heard in his voice.

Without knowing, the sound of a steel bar hitting someone's skull was heard and Marco had collapsed on the ground, revealing Yoongi in front of me.

His eyes never left the unconscious body, two brown orbs held so much hatred at that time as his breathing became quicker.

"Yoongi?"

He was quick to look my way but his breathing didn't calm down. Why would it? It's every reaction you would get when you think you've killed a human.

Instantly you think I'm a murderer.

"Hmm?"

"Breath in and out," I whispered gently, walking over to the male and set a hand on his chest.

"Bu- but I killed him!-" Yoongi had stuttered, gripping onto my hand tightly, being it was already sweaty from nervousness.

"You didn't, you just knocked him out," I answered honestly, glaring at the man with disgust.

Why did Boss sent me to this man? He knew all of my moves and weapons, like he was definitely trained to study me.

"I did?" Yoongi asked in disbelief and I nodded.

"I should know, I do this for a living," I muttered, going to grab my gun that was thrown away by the male.

"Um, I think you should look away now," I suggested, pointing the gun straight at Marco's head, already imagining the blood and guts of his brains that would be spilling out.

A hand was then set on mines, making the gun face to the ground, his hands were still shaking, "Don't,"