Part 4

"Why did you do that!" I exclaimed angrily. I really thought that both of us were going to walk past this and never see each other again but the male had other ideas.

Yoongi then looked up, folding the sheet and set it in his pocket, sitting beside me on the bed.

"You haven't told me why you had a gun and for now, I'm not telling the police so you will be staying with me until you say,"

"And what if I don't tell you anytime soon," I challenged, not backing down for nobody. It was one of the rules to not tell anyone about it.

"Then prepare to stay with me forever, your room is going to be ready by tomorrow, I'll pick you up by then,"

Not letting me get a word in it, Yoongi walked out of the room, leaving me alone to my thoughts.

Min Yoongi. I've heard his name being said somewhere. Maybe Boss had been talking about him, he is from one of the biggest boy bands in the world though.

"What have I got myself into? Maybe I could take these needles out and escape before tomorrow,"

Glancing at the needle that was injected, my hand hovered over it as memories flashed in my mind of the last time I did that.

Laying my head on the pillow, I stared at the wall and remembered what Yoongi said.

"Why does this have to happen now?"

-

Walking back to the dorm, I started to smile at Ellie's expressions. I had to say, I couldn't stop my mouth from saying that she would live with me, but she did catch my attention and there was a feeling that made me want to know more about her.

"Yoongi Hyung! Are you back!" Jungkook yelled happily, hopping over to where I was taking off my shoes.

"Yes, I'm back, where is everyone else?"

"Jin and Hoseok Hyung are cooking lunch, Namjoon and Jimin Hyung are in the gym and Taehyung Hyung is doing karaoke," Jungkook informed before running over to join Taehyung.

Walking into the kitchen, Jin Hyung and Hobi were chatting to each other as they finished lunch, the special sandwiches were set on the table.

"Oh Yoongi, you're back, did you meet the girl?"

"Yeah, about that...," I started but I didn't know how to continue my sentence.

Scratching the back of my head, I thought of how they would react to another person living with us.

"What is it Yoongi? Did something bad happen in the hospital?" Jin Hyung asked worriedly but I shook my head.

"She has to live with someone until she recovers and I said she could stay with me, sorry I didn't tell you before saying something,"

Searching Jin and Hobi's faces, they looked shocked before giving me both a smile.

"It's okay Yoongi Hyung, there is an empty room upstairs beside yours remember, if she can be sensible then she can stay with us,"

"Really?"

"Of course, though you will have to tell the others about her too,"

Nodding instantly, I ran around the building and told everyone about Ellie, Taehyung and Jungkook being the most excited for her arrival....