Part 7

Knocking on my door stopped my over thinking, Yoongi's voice coming through soon enough, "Ellie, breakfast is ready, come and eat,"

"I'm coming," I replied, slowly getting off the soft bed and walked towards the door, trying to keep my mind clear. Opening it, Yoongi was already walking down the corridor.

As I followed the male to the table, we found that the members were eating their meals joyfully, and they saved us both a seat for later.

"So Ellie, do you have a job of any sorts?" The leader asked curiously, eating the rice while looking over towards me.

"I work in different places, a bodyguard in some places, like the Awards ceremony," I lied without any thought and Namjoon nodded, not asking anymore questions.

The rest of the meal was eaten mostly in silence, the two youngest were having a conversation among themselves. Once the food was done, everyone went to the living room except for Hoseok and Yoongi, who were washing the dishes together.

"Ellie?"

It was Yoongi's voice that made me look up, his eyes filled with a sense of concern for me that I did not want to see.

"Yes Yoongi,"

"You can go watch a movie with the others if you want," Yoongi answered, nodding his head towards where most of the members were.

After a few moments of nodding slowly, I slid off the high chair and walked to the large couch in the living room. There was already a movie playing and their attention was focused on the movie.

Maybe I should go back to my room, I'll just be a bother-

"Do you want to sit here?"

Being dragged away from my thoughts again, I saw Jungkook was looking at my direction, pointing at the space beside him.

"Can I?" I responded and he nodded immediately, giving me more room as I sat down nervously.

I muttered a thanks before focusing on the film, the title being Iron Man in big letters with a man flying away in a metal suit.

"I picked this one, it's my favourite," Jungkook whispered excitedly, his eyes shimmered when I looked at him.

"Really? I haven't watched it yet," I answered honestly, hearing a shocked gasp from beside me.

"You haven't, it's like one of the biggest movies!"

Being shushed by the other two members, Jungkook quickly went quiet, embarrassed from being caught. A small smile spread across my face when I saw the males act in such a normal manner.

There are rarely times when I have the opportunity to interact with normal people in my job, most of them are mentally or psychologically damaged to such an extent that there is no point in saving them.....

-

"So your name is Ellie?"

It was only as I started to back away from the man on the chair that another man blocked my exit, the only way to escape this terrible area, that I noticed the man on the chair towering over me.

The man then stood up and walked towards me, the sound from his shoes filling the rooms silence, stopping in front of me before bending down and harshly grabbed my chin to make me look at him.

"I said, your name is Ellie?" The male repeated louder this time and I nodded quickly, relieved when the male let go of my face.

"Then you should know why you are here, your parents were both workers here before they both got killed, their last request was to train you, to make you into one of my best subordinate,"