Part 37

What is wrong with me! What has possessed me to do such a thing! Alexander was right, I just made everything worse!

Yoongi's going to be confused, Jungkook is going to be terrified and Boss is definitely not going to let me off with this one.

The reason I was at the party was because he had a suspension that the same man who had blown up the Awards ceremony, who also had made a threat to Yoongi was in that building.

The assignment seemed to be a great fit for me until I heard that the members were also going to attend the party.

It was when Jungkook had claimed that he heard my conversation with Alexander, that things started to get worse.

"Ellie, I heard what I saw, you were going to get this 'guy' in the party," Jungkook admitted, bring me into a room.

"I don't know what you are talking about," I resisted.

"Ellie," Jungkook pleaded, gently grabbing my shoulders, "Please don't tell me you're going to..."

The disgust on his face when he thought of that word but he knew it was somewhat true. That I was going to murder the man who was planning another attack in this building.

I felt sorry for him. The nightnares I had when I had finished my first mission gave me the extreme fear of even seeing someone being scared of me.

Pushing his hand away, I sat on the large bed which was the only seat in the room with my arms crossed across my chest.

"I'm not going to answer that Jungkook," I answered, looking up at him.

He was having questions and wanted real answers and unfortunately I had all of them.

"Ellie Wonder," Jungkook said in a slightly strict manner, leaning against the wooden post of the bed.

"No, Jungkook, stop!-" I started loudly but stopped when I felt the vibration from the ground.

This vibration. Don't tell me that man already done it and that also means Alexander couldn't stop him. What is wrong with him these days?

"Ellie?" Jungkook asked, feeling the vibration as well, "Do you know what's happening?"

"Jungkook, I really need to go now-"

I quickly stood up from the bed and tried to avert away from Jungkook but the bomb had finally activated, the ceiling started to crumble.

"Wait! Where are you going!" Jungkook called out, looking scared for either mine or his safety.

"I need to do something, please leave me alone," I informed, walking to the door when arms covered my view.

If I stay any longer, then Alexander would get suspicious of me disappearing, even though I told him I had to go to the bathroom.

"Jungkook, I can't play these games-" I muttered, annoyed at the younger male's behaviour.

The wince that came from Jungkook immediately made me realise that he wasn't playing, but was hurting.

Touching his arm, I was greeted by the familiar gushing of warm red blood on my hands.

"You're bleeding,"

"I know,"

"Why?"

"Why? You're too beautiful to get hurt,"

"It's not the time to talk like that,"

"I know," Those two words were the last things I heard from him before his arms loosened and he slowly started to let go of me.

Trying to save him from the broken glass of the mirror on the ground, at the end we both fell on the bed.

Having Jungkook lay straight, I saw some pieces of glass was still on his skin.

"Why did you do that for me," I whispered to myself, cleaning the blood away with the bedsheets but more kept coming.

"Why? You're too beautiful to get hurt,"

He obviously didn't mean that. I'm not as beautiful as other Korean idols like Jessi and yes, I have been looking more into South Korea in general and I don't know why.

"Jungkook! Are you here!" Someone's voice calling Jungkook had made me still realise that I was still stuck in a room with an unconscious man.

"We're here!" I yelled clearly.

With a constant result of screaming, my wish finally came true and the door had opened quickly, turning my wish into a nightmare.

Noticeably more soft and cat-like. Pale skin - as pale as a ghost. Cat-like shaped eyes with one double eyelid and one monolid. Cute button nose and thin lips which gave off a cuter aesthetic.

Min Yoongi had been right in front of me, shocked of my presence.

"Ellie-"

"Stop, please, you have to help him first," I started, breaking the eye contact first.

Running over to help Jungkook, he took off his jacket and ripped off parts of it to be a long bandage.

Wiping most of the blood off and started to wrap the arm, Jungkook unconsciously flinched as he wrapped it tightly.

"Explain this to me, please," He asked uneasily, looking over at me again.

"I found him here, there was a piece of glass in his arm so I took it out," I explained but you could tell I was lying.

"Help me get him on my back," Yoongi muttered, positioning himself for me to lift Jungkook onto his back.

I quickly helped without any further hesitation.

"Come on," He muttered, walking to the door before he called me, I nodded and followed him.

Coming out of the corridors, Jin had been standing close to the exit, running over to us in a hurry.

"You have Jungkook?"

"Yeah, I do and-"

Why am I still standing there? Should I leave when he doesn't notice me? Of course that would make him more suspicious of me.

Holding his face, I looked into those two endearing brown eyes, looking for some kind of understanding in my situation.

"Ellie, what are you doing?"

"I'm sorry, I can't come with you," I responded, leaning in close, lips brushing together, "But I'll tell you everything soon,"

It felt like something like this needed to happen, that's what my body thought and it acted on that. I might never see him again.

Running away from the three of them, I ignored Yoongi's shouting and kept on going until I made it to the rooftop....

This is just Ellie's POV of the situation but Ellie's POV will continue next chapter! Hope you enjoyed the chapter, bye!