Part 6

"She's pretty,"

"No, she's beautiful,"

Because I wasn't sure how to react, I ran behind Yoongi and hid there for a moment, embarrassed by the compliments that were offered to me. When I walked into the house, I was quite surprised to hear that immediately as soon as I stepped inside.

"Guys, don't embarrass her," Yoongi muttered, walking over towards what looked like the kitchen where a guy was on his phone.

"Jin Hyung, I brought her here,"

After noticing the male looking up, the gaze of the man quickly shifted to me, and his mouth was wide open as if in shock.

"Hello, I'm Ellie, thank you for taking me in, I hope we can be good roommates," I said politely, giving out my hand that he shaked willingly.

"I'm Kim Seokjin and I hope too we can be friends," He answered back nervously before looking at Yoongi, "I think you should show her to the rest of the members before coming back for breakfast,"

Yoongi then nodded, walking over towards one of the doors to reveal two more men sitting on their bed, talking to each other before looking at us.

"Jin Hyung said to meet Ellie," Yoongi said dully, their eyes moving towards me that was hiding behind the male's back.

The shorter of the two was the first to get up, having a smile as he walked over, "Hi, I'm Jimin and you are Ellie?"

Thinking I didn't know Korean, I quickly spoke back to surprise the male, "Yes, I am Ellie and it is nice to meet you,"

One by one, I met all of the members, all of them having the same shocked expressions on. What? Have they not seen a black woman speaking Korean before?

"This is your room," Yoongi finally said, standing in front of the door but didn't open it, "And mine is right beside yours so if you need help with anything, just knock,"

Nodding, I entered the bedroom I was going to be staying in and it was large to say the least, the smell was refreshing but not toxic with the double sized bed that was neatly arranged and a wardrobe with different kind of styles inside. It was anyone's dream room.

Feeling a buzz from my phone, I checked it to see that it was from my Boss. What he going to fire me? Did he not want me anymore? All these thoughts ran through my mind as I clicked the message.

Boss

I saw the building had collapsed. Were you injured?

Was I injured? That's all? Not you're fired or you have failed your mission, but he's asking for my health?

Me

I am alright

Boss

That is good. Report back as soon as possible.

Sliding the phone back into my pocket, I layed on my bed before starting to stare at my hands. These hands that I use to hurt people, to end their life but they looked so delicate-

Knocking on my door stopped my over thinking, Yoongi's voice coming through soon enough, "Ellie, breakfast is ready, come and eat,"

"I'm coming," I replied, slowly getting off the soft bed and walked towards the door, trying to keep my mind clear...