Part 38

"I'm sorry, I can't come with you," I responded, leaning in close, lips brushing together.

It felt like something like this needed to happen, that's what my body thought and it acted on that. I might never see him again.

Running away from the three of them, I ignored Yoongi's shouting and kept on going until I made it to the rooftop, which on the fifth floor.

"Ellie," Alexander said as soon as I opened the metal door, facing the sunset with an undescribable expression on his face.

"Yes Alexander?"

"You did this to yourself remember,"

He walked over silently and I moved backwards, just like before in that dark room.

"Alexander, what are you doing?" I questioned clearly, my back was already to the wall.

"Teaching you a lesson," He muttered, trapping me under his tough body.

Alexander kept his eyes half open, sneaking a guilty peek at me every time he came back for air, just to make sure this wasn't a product of his imagination.

My whole body tingled, the feel of his frame leaning on mines as his arms wrapped around me felt forbidden.

He pulled me in, claiming my mouth again, hungry and intense, until my knees gave in....

~Alexander's POV

Heat rose from every inch of himself he was no longer able to control. There was nothing but the sound of her gasps drawing him in, awakening something feral within.

Whatever this was, it was pulling him in, the urgency of those perfect lips sinking in as if consuming his core, the way his body pressed against hers, warm and untamed.

Insane. This was insane and he was half-mad for allowing it to happen. Instinct was not supposed to dictate over logic but, then again, he'd never wanted someone so... violently....

\\♤♡ • ♧☆\\

Usually, waking up was a simple task for me, I was a morning person after all. I lightly groaned when the first beam of sunlight hit my face.

Trying to sit up on my own bed, I felt a warm hand being wrapped around my waist tightly, making me unable to move.

Turning to behind me, I saw Alexander had been sleeping beside me with only his underwear on.

A thousand thoughts through my head of what could have happened last night but a whisper evacuated them all.

"We didn't do anything but you were so tempting, I can't have a woman with weak legs doing her job can I?"

"Wha... What?" I replied, his words still not registering into my head yet.

"Just lay down, everything will be explained later, I'm too tired now," Alexander muttered, pulling me closer to him.

"You can't just say that while being half naked in my bed as if we've just done it,"

A smirk spread across his face as his hand crept up inside my shirt, my breath was caught up as I received goosebumps across my body.

"Do you want to do it now?" He asked curiously, rubbing my stomach lovingly as if he was my lover.

"No"

"Then lay down,"

Having Alexander pull me into the bed, I gave no resistance to it as my body was pressed onto his.

His warm breath kept on hitting my neck, giving me goosebumps constantly while his hand was still in my shirt, finding warmness in it.

Even though I didn't want to feel it, the urge of someone to hold me gently, touch me affectionately, desire me physically and satisfy my sexual passions affected me.

Longing for intimacy meant that I've gone soft.