Part 5

I was currently waiting for Yoongi's arrival and I couldn't help but want to escape before that. Did I want to stay with him and six others? Would Boss let me do this?

"Miss. Wonder, Mr. Min is here to take you home," The voice of the young nurse broke me out of my thoughts.

Nodding at the woman, I exited the room and walked through the corridor until I was at the entrance, where many people were waiting for service to be given.

After searching the area for a minute, I finally found the male, being the only one with all black clothes with a bucket hat and a mask on.

"Are you trying to hide your identity or something," I said sarcastically, walking towards the male, who finally looked at my direction.

"No, now come on, have you got everything you need?"

I nodded quickly, following Yoongi as he guided me towards one of the most expensive cars in the parking lot. Opening the car door for me, I thanked him before going inside.

"Would you want to go to sleep after you arrive?" Yoongi questioned curiously after a while of silence in the car, the sound of the wind breezing past filled the air.

I shook my head a little and leaned my head against the window, admiring the bright yet cloudy sky and listened to the chirping of birds as they sang in the trees.

"So what did the rest of the group say,"

"Hmm?"

"I mean, what did they say when you said someone was going to live with them,"

"They were surprised, but mostly happy and couldn't wait for your arrival,"

I sent a confused glare towards Yoongi though his eyes were too focused on the road to notice.

"Why would they be happy with me? If you think I'm going to be nice with them, then-"

"It's not that, they were all worried for you ever since I saved you that day, it would also be better to have a playmate for Jungkook," Yoongi stated but muttered the last bit out.

Deciding to stay quiet until we arrived, I saw Yoongi had pulled up in front of an expensive apartment. I wouldn't be surprised if it was only for millionaires.

"Come in, Jin Hyung is making Tteokbokki, do you know Tteokbokki?"

"I've travelled a lot so I might know, isn't it a Korean food?"

Nodding, Yoongi opened the door to hear no noise coming from the building and it must have been weird with the look Yoongi had on.

Walking into the hallway, I walked behind Yoongi, suddenly becoming scared of the situation. Did they not like me?

"Hey guys, I'm back with Ellie," Yoongi called out but there wasn't a response back.

The first thing I noticed as soon as I stepped inside the living room was that two heads were staring at me with wonder and awe.

"She's pretty,"

"No, she's beautiful,"

Not knowing how to react, I ran behind Yoongi and hid there for a while, embarrassed from the compliments. I really didn't expect to hear that as soon as I entered the house...