Part 34

~Back To Normal Time

Me

Hi

Ellie

You saw me didn't you

Me

At the stadium?

Yeah I did

Ellie

Did you get in trouble?

Me

No, Jin Hyung just thinks that we're dating

Ellie

What! He thinks we're dating! Why?

Me

I don't know, maybe because you flirt with me every day

Ellie

I flirt with you?

I don't!

Well I don't actually know how you flirt in the first place, do I make you uncomfortable?

Me

I was joking and no, I am perfectly comfortable with you

Ellie

Good!

I'll see you soon!

Me

Goodnight Ellie

Dropping my phone back on the cabinet, I fell on the bed lifelessly because of both exhaustion and embarrassment.

Why did I say that! She's so innocent, she didn't even know that a kiss on the check was kind of flirting!

I slapped my cheeks a couple of times to get my head straight, "What if I like Ellie?"

"Finally you realise your feelings for Ellie," Jin's voice came into my ears and I jumped up to see Jin Hyung was leaning against the door frame with a knowing look on.

"Jin Hyung!"

"As soon as you told me that you were going to bring a girl to the house, I knew there was going to be chemistry between you two from the moment you said it,"

"So you're not mad about it?" I asked cautiously.

"Of course not! Me and Namjoon have been shipping you both since day 1," Jin stated proudly.

"Just don't tell her, please?" I pleaded and Jin Hyung nodded.

"Of course I won't tell her, it's your business but just think of the consequences of you two dating okay,"

I nodded back and with that, Jin Hyung left me once again with my puzzled thoughts....

\\♤♡ • ♧☆\\

I had an amazing time at the second day of our concert, even though Ellie wasn't a bodyguard inside the stadium, which was disappointing to say the least.