Part 10

"Hey Jungkook?" I called and the other let out a sound to indicate that he was listening.

"Have you been here before, in America?" Asking curiously, I thought the best way to get information about that note, would be to ask the members.

"Of course, I've been here a lot of times, mostly with the group," Jungkook answered honestly.

"And nothing bad happened?" I added and Jungkook gave me a confused look, even though it was hard to see because of the mask and the bucket hat.

"Nope, not that I can remember? Why do you ask?" Jungkook questioned clearly.

So all of them are fast to pick up on things! I did not sign up for that!

"Well I was a bodyguard at that Awards ceremony so I kind of wanted to know from your perspective, but let's forget about that, you want some ice cream?"

His pace started to quicken at the two words as I showed him the way but as soon as the ice cream noise came to his ears, Jungkook instantly rushed onwards.

Sighing, I quickly hurried too, knowing that Jungkook wouldn't have any money on him in the first place.

"Come on Ellie, it's not too full now!" Jungkook yelled, making people look at him and me strangely.

"That bunny, I swear I'm never going to leave the house with him again," I muttered to myself as I walked over Jungkook and pinched his arm.

"Ouch! What was that for!"

"For being so loud and not bringing your own money," I responded, paying for both of the ice creams.

Even though I was angry at him, I couldn't help but smile when he licked the ice cream, his cheeks being puffed out.

"Ellie, are you going to eat this? If you don't want it, I can,"

"No way, I paid this with my own money, um, do you want to go on the ferris wheel after?"

Seeing Jungkook nod in excitement, I grabbed his wrist slightly before he could take off like last time. Was I turning into a babysitter now?

Entering the ferris wheel, it even surprised me how much of the beautiful view it held from up high, though I couldn't complain, this was my first time on a ferris wheel.

"Ellie,"

"Yes Jungkook,"

Looking over at him, his eyes held so much happiness that I couldn't even tell why it hasn't exploded yet. Maybe it's a normal thing?

"Your ice cream is melting," Jungkook then mentioned, my ice cream dripping onto one of my newest clothes.

"Why didn't you tell me before!"

"Sorry, it's just you looked like you were daydreaming but you looked really happy, I haven't really seen you smile haven't I?"

"No, you haven't, there is a reason for that," I muttered, cleaning the mess on my shirt with a spare tissue.

"What's the reason?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"Because... I don't like it okay," I answered back honestly but Jungkook didn't look fazed at my negative answer.

"Then I'll teach you to like it, to be like this!" Jungkook replied, giving his own bunny smile proudly. This kid, one day he's going to learn that things don't go his way...