Part 16

Everything I use here is mine, except BTS and the members, as I made the plot and the plot is made up for your entertainment.

"I said I'm coming with you, do you have a problem with that? I could just tell Jin Hyung that I found a gun-" Yoongi started, standing up from the bed and heading for the door.

Quickly blocking the exit, I waved my hands in a way of assurance and Yoongi sat back down happily, getting his own way.

"Why do you even want to come with me? It's a different job from what you got, I don't want to trouble you-" I ranted on hurriedly but a hand on my shoulder made me quiet.

Yoongi had a reassuring like smile as he removed his hand away after getting my full attention. The slight warm feeling on the exact area that Yoongi set his hand was slowly evaporating, making me yearn for the feeling more.

Though I kept it hidden for now. What kind of warmness was it? Was it the kind you get when you snuggle into your bed in the winters morning or is it the feeling of the afternoon shine?

"I want to come, I was curious in your job anyways so what would be better than to see you do it in action," Yoongi explained carefully.

"But you already do know what my job is, I fight, I protect and most I kill-" I informed, counting the kind of assignments I've had over the years on my fingers.

"Do you like it though?"

"Do I like it?" I repeated unconsciously but the question ran in my mind. A question that never came to mind.

I was never asked that. I just thought I was just raised up to be a killing machine all of my life and never once was I asked that question.

"Ah! Sorry if I was being too personal,"

"No, no, you weren't," I muttered clearly, taking my phone out to show him the text of the address and time, "If you are really coming with me, then wear a fancy suit,"

He then smiled and nodded, leaving the room quickly since the time was two hours away. I sighed loudly before slowly laying on my bed, exhausted from the interaction.

"How did I get associated with this? What will Boss say about that," I whispered, staring at the slightly opened door that the male left in.

"I want to come, I was curious in your job anyways so what would be better than to see you do it in action,"

"Do you like it though?"

Slapping my cheek slightly, I got off the bed and stretched my arms before going to the closet to take out one of the dresses.

It was a brand new red dress, the colour reminded me of fresh blood slowly leaking out of a newly dead body that had been shot three times on the chest area and lifelessly was left for the police to find out.

"Ellie, just try and not kill anyone, I don't want to get a Korean national treasure traumatised," I said to myself as I zipped the back of the dress.

Nevertheless it was about noon and most of the members were either asleep or in their rooms, using their phones. No one was supposed to go out, except now Yoongi was coming with me.

"Yoongi, can I come in?" I whispered hesitantly, knocking the door for hardly anyone to hear but I got a response and opened the door slowly.

Yoongi was standing in front of the mirror, admiring himself with an expensive looking tuxedo on. He looked handsome with his hair done and everything ready but I couldn't tell him that....