Part 29

Everything I use here is mine, except for BTS and the members of it, as I only made the plot and the plot is made up for only your entertainment.

"Ellie!"

Turning around to the voice, Yoongi had been running over me in an exciting manner.

Yoongi's face had his famous gummy smile on, his eyes was filled with happiness and joy and his laugh that made me smile as well.

"Yoongi, why are you so smiley today," I asked cheerfully.

"I'll show you, come on!" Yoongi replied happily, grabbing my hand and pulling me to run with him.

Running and running for what felt like hours but I didn't feel tired, just excited to see what Yoongi had to show me. He always had that effect on me.

One minute I was with Yoongi, the next is was in front of Alexander, his mischievous smirk had been clearly displayed.

"Alexander? What are you doing here? Where's-"

"Where's who? Your little friend? Just forget about him, he's dead anyways," Alexander confessed, cleaning the bloody knife with a handkerchief.

"You're lying, he's not dead!" I cried out, backing away from the man until my feet hit something or someone.

It was Yoongi. He had been stabbed multiple times to the chest by the obvious suspect. I was even surprised that his eyes could still open.

"Yoongi, you need help-"

"You knew I would die if I stayed by your side so why let me? I died because of you,"

"I didn't know it would happen so soon, I thought I could protect you!-"

"But you didn't! You left me to get killed by your own colleague!" Yoongi yelled angrily before his body started to wither away.

"He is true, you couldn't even save him when I mercilessly stabbed every single part of his weak body until he was fully paralysed," Alexander teased lightly from behind me.

Angry was an understatement of what I was feeling. I felt furious to the bone and blood. How dare he kill my friend! He had no right!

Going for a punch to the skull, I missed by just an inch, Alexander's hair flying at the speed of my hand going past it.

"Missed," Alexander stated.

"You evil man," I muttered silently, moving backwards as Alexander moved forwards.

"Me. Evil? Aren't you the one with the total number of kills are over three hundred? I'm just a man following simple orders from my boss,"

I didn't say anything to that. He was true, I must have killed more people that are in a hospital.

"Just forget about him. He doesn't even exist in this world. Focus on me. Focus on your job. That's where you are needed."

That's where I'm needed? He's right about that. Killing is a thing that can't hurt your feelings, unlike people. Unlike Yoongi...

I immediately woke up from that nightmare and looked around my room. Neither Yoongi or Alexander were there.

"Why did I have that dream?" I questioned myself, rethinking the dream over and over but nothing was made clear.

That's how I ended up staying up all night, deciding on if I should call Yoongi and tell him we can't be friends anymore.

Alexander was right, I have changed because of Yoongi and it wasn't a good one. For me or my job. It would be better get it over with than to tell him at work when Alexander would be there.

As I reached for my phone, I unconsciously started to recall all of the memories I have had with him and the members.

Going on bike rides with Namjoon, cooking with Jin, dancing with Hobi, going out with Jimin, adventuring new things with Taehyung and painting with Jungkook.

But most importantly, developing what feels like love again with Yoongi. I can never break something as precious as that, so I decided I wouldn't make the call...