Part 30

"Yoongi, we have to go now," Namjoon said softly, knocking on my door to get me out.

Today was the first day of the Los Angeles concert and we were supposed to drive to the stadium to get ready.

It obviously felt weird without Ellie being in the house but everyone else weren't distracted by that. After I told them the news, they were completely fine with it.

"I'm coming Namjoon," I answered back, getting off from my bed and opening the door.

The members that been ready on the living room and waiting for the both of us. Jin had answered the door and we headed to our separate black car.

It was me, Namjoon, Hobi and Jimin in one car with Jin Hyung, Taehyung and Jungkook in another.

What if I see Ellie there? Can I even talk to her when there would be cameras everywhere? Any sign of interaction between the both of us would immediately cause rumours to sprout, causing more trouble for Ellie-

"Yoongi Hyung, is there something wrong?" Hobi questioned worriedly.

"What?" I replied, releasing that I had been staring outside the window with a thoughtful look.

"You seem distracted is what Hoseok is trying to say," Namjoon stated, also looking worried.

"I'm okay, nothing is wrong," I answered back, ignoring the three stares of disbelief.

"You've been like this ever since Ellie left, you miss her don't you?" Jimin mentioned.

"What! I haven't been missing her!" I yelled angrily, getting knowing looks from the others.

"Yeah yeah Hyung, we've known you for years now, you're very much predictable to us," Namjoon said gently.

Giving up quickly enough, I started to tell them what was on my mind and they understood perfectly, just how I wanted them to.

"I'm sure she'll have time to talk to you Hyung," Hobi reassured, rubbing my hand in assuring way.

"But it's going to be in public-"

"We'll get her in somewhere private for you after the concert Hyung," Namjoon stated and the rest agreed with him.

"Thank you guys," I muttered happily, feeling a smile creeping up my face of just the thought of talking to Ellie again in person.

\\♤♡ • ♧☆\\

The make-up artist were quick to get started as there was only thirty minutes left until we would have to appear in front of hundreds of thousands ARMY'S.

We then got into our assigned outfits and got ready to get lifted up by the elevator, whispering good luck to each other. No sight of Ellie.

When the time had come, the elevator rose up and the cheers got louder by our presence.

Performing to our best, my dream to perform still continued till today and happiness yet nervousness still filled my body just like the first time I performed in South Korea.

Five songs done and we had a chat with ARMY, making jokes and having fun with each other. Though still no sight of Ellie.

"ARMY! I love you!" Jimin yelled happily, giving lots of air kisses as it showed up on the big screen and screams doubled at the sight of the action.

It was then my turn and it was going to be hard to get better than Jimin so I would have to use my ultimate charm to impress ARMY.

"ARMY! I love you with my whole heart!" I exclaimed, making a big heart over my head with my hands and cheers was even louder.

Standing proudly, one of the bodyguards caught my attention, well they caught my eyes. They had been staring at me before looking away when another nudged their shoulder.

Even though they were wearing all black with a hat and a mask, their eyes was unmistakable, like you could never forget them.

It was really Ellie. Her chocolaty orbs being perfectly hidden under her long eyelashes. She was actually here. Watching me perform.

Though it wasn't embarrassing, I did feel my heart starting to race and it wasn't because of the hard-working performance.

"Yoongi Hyung?" Jimin questioned into the microphone and it immediately took me out of my thoughts, ARMY'S laughter filled the stadium.

In some ways, I was grateful for Jimin for reminding me that I was still performing but he really didn't have to say it into the mic.

"Yes J.M?" I questioned clearly, seeing the shocking look on Jimin's face.

"My name is not J.M.! It's Jimin! J-I-M-I-N!" Jimin said in a puff, his hands placed on his hips in a cute way.

The concert had to carry on after the interaction, dancing and singing proudly with pride, enjoying ourselves to the fullest.

Though all good things had to come to an end and we had to leave the stage, waving at every side as we were taken down the elevator.

"Bye ARMY! We'll see you soon!" Jungkook stated happily, giving everyone kisses with his hand.

As soon as the elevator stopped, we were escorted to a room who get cooled and rested.

"Yoongi Hyung, what were you looking at on the stage before?" Namjoon asked me curiously...