Part 3

A male was fast asleep against a chair, with his arms crossed and his head tilted, you could tell he was waiting for something to happen but eventually gave up and decided to take a nap instead.

The man's features were noticeably more soft and cat-like. He had really pale skin - as pale as a ghost. He also had cat-like shaped eyes with one double eyelid and one monolid. He had a cute button nose and thin lips which gave off a cuter aesthetic.

"You finally woke up, how are you feeling?"

Breaking out of my daydream, I noticed the sleeping man was now awake and watching my every move.

"Yes, I am but could I ask who are you?"

"My name is Min Yoongi-"

"Oh! You were that guy that I caught staring at me in the Awards ceremony!"

Yoongi's face then turned bright red, thinking the woman would have forgotten about it but nodded at my answer.

"So what am I doing here?" I muttered to myself, directing my gaze towards the window that let in the cold breeze, making me have light shivers.

Hearing the chair moving back, my eyes followed Yoongi as he walked over to the window and closed it slowly. He then sat down beside me, his eyes having confusion as much as me.

"The Award show was cancelled because the building collapsed and I saved you from dying,"

So the hint wasn't just a decoy. How could I fall for something like that! Boss is going to be so angry with me when he finds out about it.

"I haven't seen you anywhere so I can assume you are not a celebrity, so why were you there?"

"Do you need to know,"

"Do I? I found a gun in your handbag and you think you can still question me?"

I started to get anxious when the male questioned me. He wasn't the dumb kind for sure.

"My name is Ellie but the gun, it has to do with my job, which I cannot tell you right now,"

Yoongi sighed in frustration but looked at the door when it got opened, revealing a professional doctor to come in.

"You're awake Miss. Wonder and you are here too Mr. Min, I have come to say that Miss. Wonder can be discarded tomorrow, may I ask where you are staying or who you are living with?"

I only lived by myself, not really having a partner since I'm always busy with my work.

"I don't live with-"

"Actually, she lives with me,"

Both me and the doctor's eyes went straight to Yoongi, who looked calm under the spotlight.

"Is that true? Then I can leave you to take Miss. Wonder, here, this is the  prescription for the medicine she will be needing,"

Handing the paper to Yoongi, the doctor then left the room and closed the door behind him. Immediately when it was just the two of us, I gave a stare to the male, who was reading the sheet.

"Why did you do that!" I exclaimed angrily. I really thought that both of us were going to walk past this and never see each other again but the male had other ideas...