Part 17

Everything I use here is mine, except BTS and the members, as I made the plot and the plot is made up for your entertainment.

Nevertheless it was about noon and most of the members were either asleep or in their rooms, using their phones. No one was supposed to go out, except now Yoongi was coming with me.

"Yoongi, can I come in?" I whispered hesitantly, knocking the door for hardly anyone to hear but I got a response and opened the door slowly.

Yoongi was standing in front of the mirror, admiring himself with an expensive looking tuxedo on. He looked handsome with his hair done and everything ready but I couldn't tell him that.

He then turned around to face me and his brown orbs was immediately looking at the red dress before staring me in the eyes.

"You look nice,"

"Ah, thank you,"

Silence captivated the room once again as the two of us admired the other's beauty.

She is so beautiful in that red dress, I wonder why she doesn't wear something like this often, Yoongi thought dreamily but stopped when he saw how uncomfortable she was acting.

"Do you think we could leave now?" Yoongi asked curiously, grabbing his coat from his bed.

"If you're ready we can go, we might be there for at least three hours if the club is massive and he might be hard to find," I explained gently as we exited Yoongi's room and headed downstairs.

"It doesn't matter to me," Yoongi simply answered, opening the main door for me and closing it slowly behind him.

A taxi came quickly enough but the ride was very awkward, with at least for me as the old driver kept going on about how we were cute together and how love was so sweet.

"Mister, we are not dating!" I said for the fourth time before looking over at Yoongi, who was sitting beside me, for him to back me up but he didn't.

Instead he had a slight smile on his face that hid the happiness that he was feeling inside his chest. Why did he feel such joy now that he was being called her boyfriend?

"Yoongi, Yoongi we're here now," I said gently, tapping on his shoulder to get his attention.

Getting out of the taxi, we were right in front of a fancy club, the name 'Summers Parade' was above the door in bright and cursive words.

"Oh! So you two are heading to the club huh! Young people these days! Full of passion!" The taxi driver mentioned as he drove away.

I sighed loudly, already annoyed with being ignored by the old driver before grabbing Yoongi's arm and pulling him to the side of the street.

"We're going to look around for this guy, he's about your height and has black hair or just ask people for someone called Marco Asromo okay,"

Yoongi just nodded and we walked into the giant room with more than a thousand people in it. People were dressed in their best clothes for the occasion, no wonder Boss said to dress up.

Most were just here to party for the night or something were here to mingle with others, ruining others relationships for their own pleasure.

There were about three floors including the one that we were currently on and it would definitely take longer if we stayed together.

"Hey, you go that way and I'll go this way okay," I informed quickly before walking the other way without waiting for an answer.

Suddenly feeling a large hand grabbed onto mines and pulling me back to face Yoongi, having the same warmth of before.

"I don't want to separate, I want to stay with you," Yoongi answered firmly, giving me no option to say no.

Yoongi's was totally different from my world so why does it feel like it was meant to be this way, like we were partners in crime...