Part 20

-Continously of the Flashback

Trying to push him away, I didn't move a muscle, it was like all of my energy was drained out of me. This was way out of my comfort zone. It made me feel naked.

"Now, let's get to business," The man finally said, moving away from my neck slowly and it got my hopes up for a second until I saw he started to unzip the rest of his trousers.

"He- Hey! Who are you!" The sudden yell from Marco made me look behind but before I could turn 90 degrees yo my left, a sharp pain was then felt on my neck and my consciousness was slowly evaporating.

Though before I passed out, I vaguely saw a figure walk around me and kill the man with a perfect slice on the neck with a silver dagger before he looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Is that you? Brother?" I muttered gently, reaching out towards the male but he didn't move an inch, his eyes only widened slightly at my words.

"What did you say?" He muttered softly but I couldn't answer back...

-End of the Flashback

"Ellie, Ellie? Can you hear me?" Yoongi's voice brought me back to reality, his concerned eyes linked into mines.

"I- I'm fine, let's go," I muttered silently, dodging the eye contact and started to walk on, leaving the male confused in his tracks.

The area looked exactly like that place years ago, the old and drunk men, the loud chatter from the rich and powerful. Just like before but now, I have Yoongi with me.

"You can search to the left and I can look over here," I informed to him bur the look on Yoongi's face didn't approve of it.

"Don't worry, I just have bad memories of places like this," I reassured clearly while giving him a small smile.

Even though he didn't like the idea, he slowly nodded before walking the other direction. Sighing after my success, I started to explore the other direction with eyes sneakily staring with intention.

"Excuse me, do you know anyone called Marco Asromo?" "Have you seen a guy with brown hair and tall?" "Do you know a guy like this?"

Having no success of finding the male, I decided to wander around and ended up in several rooms with curtains used as doors. Just like the rooms before.

Without knowing, a strong hand was suddenly around my neck quickly with such speed before I could take another sip of breath. There was no doubt, it was him.

"Who sent you?" The male questioned clearly, whispered into my eyes as I tried to escape his grip.

"I don't know what you are talking about!" I yelled, getting a grasp of air as he let go a little for me to get a glance of the man.

The same description of what Boss had mentioned on the phone, long dark hair to the shoulder, a lip piercing and a birthmark on his ear.

He then dragged me into one of the rooms, it was pretty dark except for the dim light coming from the slightly opened door but it was always my advantage.

Sliding my hand into one of the pockets, a small knife was sitting there, waiting to be used to injure the human body.

Quickly taking it out, my hand swung backwards to stab the male into the side rib, which I did but there was no scream, no loud grunt or any movements of being injured.

"Huh, you think something like that can hurt me?" Marco said in a laughing matter, hitting his side but it made a loud noise. He was wearing body armor.

"I know all of your tricks Ellie Wonder, I know everything about you," He muttered, gripping on my hand for me to drop the knife...