Part 28

Then Alexander smirked once again, showing off some of his bright, sharp teeth in the process, "Everything,"

"Everything?"

"Ellie Wonder. 26 years old. An orphan. Specialised in assassination and seduction-"

"Okay okay, I get it, you know everything about me," I stopped him from continuing further.

If he even knew about that, then this isn't a normal task to just bodyguard some boy group. What did Boss want to accomplish from this.

"Of course I would know everything about you, you're supposed to be my partner," Alexander answered, leaning against the table.

"That's unfair how you know everything about me but I know nothing about you other than your name,"

"True, what do you want to know?" Alexander asked curiously, intrigued from my question.

"Why were you sent to have an assignment with me?" I questioned, seeing the slight change on his face before he sat back up.

"You, Miss. Wonder, are a sneaky little woman you know that," Alexander stated, getting up to set the dishes in the sink.

"I know, it's another of what I'm specialised at," I replied back, following him into the kitchen.

I'll get my answer one way or another, it's one of the things that I'm good at. Maybe that's the reason Boss decided to take me in and train me. Persuasion.

"You're lucky I'm properly trained or I would have told you already," Alexander admitted.

"Just tell me and there won't be any trouble," I added.

Alexander didn't say any more to that, helping me dry the dishes after I washed them without me asking for him to do that.

After finishing, another stare off had started off again, trying to decide who was going to be in more control of the other.

There was a tradition that one of the partners in a duo would control and dominate the other, and be responsible for their actions. Another of Boss's weird rules.

That was one of the reasons why I didn't like to team up. I don't like someone being in charge of me. I was fine by myself.

"If I have to strip you off and teach you a lesson, I will," Alexander muttered, lower his eyes.

"I'd like to see you try," I muttered back, giving a small smile that wouldn't give anything away.

The tension increased like a smoke taking off wildly after being blowed on the fire.

The man in front of me was the exact opposite from when I saw him for the first time. When he was in front of Boss, he was mysterious and quiet but now he was being flirty and dominate.

"You're very..." I started but I couldn't think of the right words for it.

"Different from when I met you, I know, everyone is different when they're in front of Boss," Alexander confessed, finishing my sentence for me.

"I'm not," I replied.

"Are you sure?" Alexander asked curiously, his eyebrow raising high in disbelief.

"I'm sure," I assured.

"You know, I've been a fan of yours for years now, the Boss's favourite because of her dead personality, it doesn't suit the person right now,"

"You're acting as if I'm soft,"

"You are," Alexander admitted, "Ever since you were sent to go to that award show, you've been different,"

"I have not!-" I yelled clearly, standing up from the chair quickly before realising what I did and sat back down.

"See, you never raise your voice to anyone, instead you would discuss the matter quietly," Alexander said, proving his point.

Have I changed? Alexander is true, I never used to raise my voice but I just did. Did my time with Yoongi and the others change me?

Yoongi's face showed up in my mind with his famous gummy smile, his eyes was filled with happiness and joy and his laugh that made me smile as well.

"You're right, I have changed," I answered honestly.

If Alexander was able to notice that, then Boss is fully aware. I will keep Yoongi safe, even if I have to severe my relationship with him...