Part 35

Why did this have to happen again?

"Yoongi! Where are you going!" Jin Hyung yelled, grabbing onto my arm tightly.

"I can't find Jungkook, I need to find him!"

"All by yourself, no way I'm letting you do that!"

"Please! If you go looking for him and you get caught in it, then it will be even worse!"

Jin Hyung muttered to himself before agreeing with me, "I'll give you five minutes, if not I'll come looking for the both of you,"

"Thank you Hyung," I replied, having my hand being let go for me to run into the endless like corridor. Where are you Jungkook.

Slamming open every door I could encounter, there wasn't anyone inside any of the rooms.

"Jungkook! Are you here!" I yelled clearly but there was still no answer to keep me from panicking even more.

Though someone else must have heard me, a women's voice from the sound of it. The constant yelling led me to the room.

Quickly opening the door, my eyes widened at the sight of the two people in the room.

My breath caught up in my throat and my eyes immediately linked with the person who was the only one conscious in the room. Her brown muddy eyes, a beautiful red dress in her curved body.

"Ellie-"

"Stop, please, you have to help him first," She started, breaking the eye contact.

Looking at Jungkook, I realised that he was seriously injured on his arm, blood gushing out of a wide cut from his forearm.

Running over to help Jungkook, I took off the jacket and ripped off parts of it to be a bandage.

Wiping most of the blood off and started to wrap the arm, Jungkook unconsciously flinched as I wrapped it tightly.

"Explain this to me, please," I asked uneasily, looking over at Ellie again to see her be nervous.

"I found him here, there was a piece of glass in his arm so I took it out," Ellie explained but you could tell she was lying.

Why would she lie to me? Does she not trust me anymore?

"Help me get him on my back," I muttered, positioning myself for Ellie to lift him to my back.

Ellie helped without any further hesitation, feeling my back get heavier and I stood up, walking outside the room.

Looking back, Ellie had still been standing with guilt being plastered across her face.

"Come on," I muttered, extracting Ellie from her thoughts as she nodded and followed me.

Coming out of the corridors, Jin Hyung had been standing close to the exit, running over to us in a hurry.

"You have Jungkook?"

"Yeah, I do and-"

I felt my face being turned to see Ellie looking more guilty than ever with a single teardrop caught in her eyes.

"Ellie, what are you doing?"

"I'm sorry, I can't come with you," Ellie muttered, scanning my face for any sign of pity, "But I'll tell you everything soon,"

Even though it was only short but it was amazing.

Warmth blossomed in my chest, sparks igniting as Ellie leaned in close, lips brushing together, tentatively, for the first time.

The smell of her perfume, of the soft, peachy scent of her conditioner was dizzying, butterflies dancing in my stomach but warmth consumed me as she leaned into the kiss, my lips impossibly soft against her own.

She then moved back from me and made her exit, running the other direction of the exit.

"Was that Ellie? Was she here the whole time?" Jin Hyung asked curiously as we ran out of the building.

I didn't know to respond to that. What just happened?

I just nodded, finally getting to breathe clear air and coughing since I had consumed a lot of dust.

The ambulance soon came and took care of Jungkook, taking him to the nearest hospital.

"Yoongi Hyung, we're going to the hospital now," Namjoon called me, our car had arrived.

The drive was quiet, everyone trying to process what just happened, including me.

Having to stare at Jin Hyung, he looked so nervous but I couldn't let him tell the members of Ellie.

It was like we had a whole conversation in silence but at the end, Jin Hyung won.

"Guys," Jin Hyung started, "I have something to tell you,"

"Hmm? Can it wait-" I asked, trying to stop Jin Hyung but it was still in vain.

"No it can't wait Min Yoongi, I can't keep it a secret from everyone here," Jin Hyung ranted.

"What is he talking about Yoongi Hyung?" Namjoon questioned.

"We saw Ellie in the party," Jin stated, glancing at me which made me surrender.

"I didn't invite her, I'm as surprised as you but I found her with Jungkook, so why don't we question him?"

Namjoon looked at the both of us, giving a 'you better explain everything later' look.....