Part 36

It was like we had a whole conversation in silence but at the end, Jin Hyung won.

"Guys," Jin Hyung started, "I have something to tell you,"

"Hmm? Can it wait-" I asked, trying to stop Jin Hyung but it was still in vain.

"No it can't wait Min Yoongi, I can't keep it a secret from everyone here," Jin Hyung ranted.

"What is he talking about Yoongi Hyung?" Namjoon questioned.

"We saw Ellie in the party," Jin stated, glancing at me which made me surrender.

"I didn't invite her, I'm as surprised as you but I found her with Jungkook, so why don't we question him?"

Namjoon looked at the both of us, giving a 'you better explain everything later' look.

We arrived at the hospital a few minutes, running inside and ask the receptionist of Jungkook's name.

She said that he was still being treated so we would have to wait patiently though unfortunately for us, we didn't know the word.

Jin's feet kept tapping the floor out of anxiety, Namjoon had been pacing across the room, Hoseok's knees were shaking and Taehyung and Jimin were cuddling for comfort.

"Visitor for Jeon Jungkook?" The nurse called loudly, having all of us stand up except Namjoon and we followed the nurse.

"His arm has been stitched but he has hurt his head so he will need to rest a few days," She informed us, opening the door for us.

Jungkook had been laying so still that you would think that he was asleep but his half closed eyes looked tired, betrayed and dull.

"Jungkook?" Jimin called gently, having Jungkook turned his head slowly to see us.

A smile has slowly appeared on his tired face which made all of our hearts break at the sight.

"Hey guys," He said giving a peaceful eye smile.

If it wasn't for his hurt condition, I'm sure Jimin and Taehyung would have dove into the bed with Jungkook.

He said that he was fine and he was sorry for making us worry, waving his hurt arm to make an example but instead he gasp at the pain.

"You should rest, we'll leave you to rest and we'll come back tomorrow-"

"Can I please talk to Yoongi," Jungkook pleaded.

Trying to avoid his eyes ever since we came inside the door but looking at him, he looked determined.

"Oh- Okay, Yoongi, come over-"

"No, I mean alone, please,"

Jin Hyung looked resentful but nodded, leading everyone and closing the door behind him.

I sat down beside Jungkook on the chair and looked him in the eye.

"What did you want to talk about," I asked, trying to act clueless.

"It's about Ellie, she was at the party," Jungkook whispered hesitantly, thinking I would be shocked.

I looked behind at the door to see it was very much locked before talking, "I know, I saw her with you and everyone else knows as well,"

"Really? They know that she's an undercover agent?"

"No, just that she was at the party," I replied gently, "So what did you want to talk to me about?"

"I heard her talking with some guy from the sound of their voice,"

"Some guy?"

"Yeah, they were saying something like 'Finally finding the guy from the Awards ceremony' or something like that,"

"Really?" Could that be the person that might have started the ceiling to collapse?

"Yeah, I then found her again in one of the rooms and started to talk, I asked her about the conversation and she completely lied to me," Jungkook explained.

"Yoongi?"

"Yes Jungkook,"

"Do you think she was looking this person to... kill them?" Jungkook whispered hesitantly, terrified at the words that came out of his mouth.

I stood up and walked beside Jungkook, patting him on the head to try and soothe him a little but it was in vain. His terrifying face made me terrified as well.

"Don't you worry Jungkook, this is the exact reason why I didn't want you to find out about her job, I'll handle this, I promise and you get back home, a ton of banana milk will be waiting for you,"

Jungkook's eyes shined at his favourite drink being said, already tucking into the hospital bed, "Really?"

"Of course, why would I lie about something like that?" I answered honestly.

"Thank you Hyung," Jungkook muttered sleepily, his eyes slowly closing until he was finally going to sleep.

Switching off the lights, I came out of the room for five curious eyes to stare at me with persuasion being ready to use....