Part 27

Everything I use here is mine, except BTS and the members, as I made the plot and the plot is made up for your entertainment.

Arriving at my apartment, there was no one standing beside my door so I just assumed that he was being late until I tried to unlock my door but it was already opened.

Never in my life of having this apartment had I forgotten to lock it, I would lock it then check more than once after one time Boss had been able to get in with ease years ago.

Slowly pushing the door aside, all of the lights were on and the curtains on the windows had been opened though it seemed like no one was around.

"Did I forget to switch off the light?" I said to myself, checking all of the rooms for any sign of a human being lurking around.

Every place had been empty except the guest room and the last location to check was the bathroom, where it sounded like the shower had been on.

Could there be a ghost in my house? First the lights were on, there was no sign of anyone and now the tap from the bathroom was leaking.

In the middle of my thoughts, the door opened so quietly that even I could hardly hear it open.

Raising my head to see the person behind the door, my eyes instantly connected with the male in front of me. Alexander. My partner for this simple mission.

He had a towel to cover his lower half and a towel over his head, leaving the rest of his body naked and anyone to see. His abs were visible, the outlining of it was hot-

"Aren't you going to say something or are you just going to keep staring?"

"Oh, I'm sorry-" I excused, diverting my gaze away from his obviously structured body and looking at the ground.

Alexander smirked, rubbing his wet hair with the towel. The woman that Boss had always praised about was just a shy little woman.

"You weren't at home so I came in by myself, hope you don't mind?" Alexander asked.

"It's okay, I wouldn't want you to wait outside," I answered.

"Where did you go?"

"What?"

"So you said you went out, where?"

"Oh, to see a friend, were you outside for long?" I questioned, changing the subject quickly.

His eyes squinted in disbelief but didn't say anymore of it, instead he moved me aside easily from blocking the entrance.

"Why don't we talk about this over breakfast okay?" He said and I quickly nodded, forgetting that he had no clothes other than a towel.

Alexander then walked into his room but before closing the door, he looked back and smiled.

"Don't peek okay," Alexander had said before closing his door.

"What! Why would I do that!" I yelled hastily, only receiving a knowing 'Mm Hmm' from him.

I let out a quiet frustrated sigh before going to the kitchen to cook breakfast, knowing both of us haven't eaten yet.

A mission was before anything, maybe that's why he was suspicious of me going out when I was clearly expecting him.

"What are you making?"

The voice next to me had made me jump on the spot, looking beside me to see Alexander fully dressed with dark clothes.

"It's pancakes with coffee, sorry I couldn't get a range of food for you to pick," I answered apologetically but Alexander just nodded and sat down at the table.

After serving the food, we both ate in silence like we were supposed to do. Conversations wasn't a compulsory thing in the process of training.

"Did you get the schedule for when we have to start the session?"

"You didn't?"

"My phone was dead before I came here," Alexander simply explained, finishing the coffee in seconds.

"They have a concert this weekend," I informed him without any questions of how he never got a message.

It would be even unusual for an agent to be have their phone at a low percentage, since Boss could call at anytime.

"Since you're started to ask questions, how much do you know about me?"

Then Alexander smirked once again, showing off some of his bright, sharp teeth in the process, "Everything,"