Chapter Fifty-Two

I wake up in the middle of the night needing to use the bathroom

I wake up in the middle of the night needing to use the bathroom. I'm also parched and feeling like my mouth is full of shag carpet. I fell asleep still dressed in my clothes, so I grab sweatpants and a t-shirt and tip-toe down the hallway to the bathroom. As I pass the first bedroom, I take a peek in from the doorway, and I can tell in the moonlight that Joon and Hobi are tucked in, sleeping soundly. 

As I pass the second doorway, I lean in and hear Tae snoring lightly, and I can see the outline of his body, his leg draped over Jimin. I'm comforted that everyone is safe and comfy, and I quietly proceed on my journey to the bathroom.

Entering the bathroom, I click the door shut as quietly as possible. After taking care of my business, I wash my hands and then spend quite a bit of time flossing and brushing my teeth, trying to get the thick taste of alcohol out of my mouth. It takes a bit of effort, but I feel a thousand times better when I finish.

Removing my jewelry, I throw it in the medicine cabinet to get it out of the way for now. Tugging at the hem of my shirt, I pull it up over my head, discarding it on the floor, and then unhook my lacy pink bra, adding it to the pile. I'm glad I don't feel drunk anymore; instead, I'm just in that comfortable tipsy zone which is an improvement after feeling like I had booze oozing out of my pores earlier in the evening.

My breasts are pert, nipples hardening when the cool air dances across them. I feel free not being bound in my bra any longer. I unzip my jeans and pull them down, stepping out of them gingerly, trying not to make too much noise. I'm left standing in my lacy pink thong underwear, and I smile to myself, wishing Yoongi was here because I know he would appreciate this getup.

I'm about to get dressed in my sweats and the t-shirt when I decide to remove my makeup and wash my face first. I always seem to splash water all over my clothes when I wash up, and I'd rather go to bed dry instead of subjecting myself to damp clothing.

I use some makeup remover and then grab one of the special cleansers Hobi gifted me during our spa night, taking my time washing my face. I turn on the faucet and adjust the temperature, so the water is warm, and I delight in the smell of the cleanser.

As I bend over the sink, I use my hands to splash the water in handfuls over my face, so it carries the cleanser off my face and spiraling down the drain.

I'm bent over the sink, rinsing with my ass jetted out, bare cheeks in the air. My breasts are hanging free, pink nipples erect when the door clicks, and I hear a sharp gasp. I jump up, finding Joon standing there with his jaw hanging on the floor.

He's frozen, staring at my mostly naked body; his eyes scan quickly over my chest and land on my lacy bottoms. I throw my hands over my chest, my eyes wide, and he turns around immediately, his back facing me.

"Lily, Oh my God! Please, I was half asleep and wasn't thinking!" He whispers hoarsely as he tries to find the door handle to close it without looking at me.