Chapter Sixty-Three

"JK, so what do you think?" I ask after playing him the finished cut of the song we've been working on

"This is awesome! Thank you! It's exactly the sound I was hoping for!" JK exclaims excitedly.

"Fantastic, you are so easy to work with! I will send this cut over to your company today. That's a wrap!" I'm thrilled he's happy with the work we've completed.

"It was so exciting to come and see you guys in action," Jae exclaims as she rubs her hand over JK's knee.

"I'm so glad you guys could come for a visit."

Jae and Tae came along to my studio with JK to hear the final cut of his song. Tae is relaxed on the couch, looking at his phone, when his eyes go wide.

"La...la...Lilyyyy...." he says as he sits up sharply with his jaw slack.

"What's the matter, Tae?" I ask, confused. I've never seen him react to something like this before.

"Oh shit, you better see this," he says, holding out his phone.

I walk over to sit next to him, as he shows me his phone screen, and there it is. A picture of me naked laying on my stomach, sound asleep in my bed with nothing but a blanket covering me from the waist down and then a familiar naked woman with caramel skin taking a selca of us, but she conveniently leaves her face out of the picture. The publisher has placed black bars over Samairia's intimate parts, but it's clear that I'm naked in this bed with her.

The headline reads, "Pictures Leaked of K-Pop's 'It-Girl' Producer Lily Tremblay in Bed with a Female Lover. Is she Officially Coming out of the Closet?"

"Oh dear God," I complain as I begin rubbing between my eyes.

Ha-Kun pops his head in the studio and sees me holding my head in my hands. "So I guess you just saw the headlines, huh?"

"What is going on?" JK asks, confused.

"Oh, it's just a picture of Lily all fucked out with a woman in her bed going viral," Ha-Kun says, trying to stifle a laugh.

"Not funny!" I whine.

"Wha...." Jae says, and she is immediately on her phone. "Oh...oh..boy, yup, that's definitely you sound asleep looking like you fucked that girl's brains out."

"Why would she do that?" Tae asks in disbelief.

"Ughhhh, because I broke up with her right before this...." I explain as I drop my head onto the back of the couch and rub my eyes.

"Damn Lily, and then you slept with her? That's some big dick energy you have going!" Ha-Kun cackles, holding his stomach.

"I know, I know, I shouldn't have done that...." I sigh. "I was her first. She's mad at me."

"Nothing worse than a woman scorned, Lily!" Jae says, stifling a laugh.

"Well, she wasn't complaining when she was screaming my name at the top of her lungs!" I joke because I really don't even have it in me to be mad anymore.