Alice x Luka x Alma-Elma

Twas a normal day in Hellgondo castle...well ok it was a weird ass fuckin' day, but most importantly, it left Luka tired as fuck so now he's asleep in his/alice's room.

A particular Succubus decided to try and take advantage of his unconscious state.

...Elma POV
Luka: *ZzzzZzzz*
Daw, he's cute, makes me wanna just eat em up! Which IS physically possible, but that's frowned upon by society...anyway.
I will certainly feed on something else~
*Belt noises*
After undoing his belt and pulling his pants down, his Excalibur stands straight up.
Luka: "A...lice? *ZzzZzz*"
Elma: "Is he having a wet dream?.."
I turn my attention back to his dick.
*Kisses 💋*
I'm about to put the whole thing in my mouth- but the door opens-
Alice: "Luka, you in here?- Alma!?"
Elma: "umm...i can explain"
Alice: "What is there to explain other than your TAKING ADVANTAGE OF MY HUSBAND!?"
Elma: "If you give me like 30 seconds to think of a Lie, then I can explain"
Alice: *Sigh* "Get off the bed, Succubus"
I stand up and cross my arms "Hmph, your just salty that I could pleasure him better than you can!"
She stops and glares at me.
*Glare*
*Glares back*
...

Luka POV
Something is waking me up from my slumber, Aaaand something is occurring with my schween...Alice must be 'Hungry' Again.
I open my eyes and look down- "Wow ok then"
I'm greeted by not only the purple snek woman, but also by the Succubus Heavenly Knight.
Alice&Elma: "Morning Luka~❤"
Luka: "H-hi...fuck"
Their smushing my penis between their breasts, giving me a double titjob.
They both turn their attention away from me and towards my dick...they kinda look like their fighting over it
Elma: "I think he likes my tits better"
*Shove*
Alice: "No. He likes mine better!"
*Shove*
This continues for a bit, and gets rather annoying. So annoying infact, I start going-
Elma: "Is he getting Soft?"
Luka: "Yes! Cuz your fighting is making me flaccid"
Alice: "S-sorry Luka"
Elma: "Yeah sorry"
*both frown with a guilty look*
Luka: "I accept your apologies...as long as you...make up for it~"
Alice&Elma: "Huh?" "What?"
Luka: *Eyes glow like a Chad*
I grab both their heads and push them down onto my Dick.
"Lick it!" I Say in a commanding voice.
They both slowly curl their long tongues around my Meat, making it erect again. Up and down, up and down their tongues go. I lean back on the bed and watch this wonderful sight.
Luka: *moans* "Aaaah, why the FUCK are you 2 so good at this? *more moans*"
*Licking*
I can see their tongues having a tongue war on my dick, trying to gain 'territory' on it.
Alice ultimately wins, wrapping her entire tongue around my penis, kicking Alma's tongue off in the process.
Alice: "Hora. He likes my tongue better" she says, sending vibrations on her tongue and onto my dick.
Alice: she looks at me "Hooora. Isn't that right, Luka."
She presents it as a question, but I know there's a correct and wrong answer
Luka: "I- Aah!" *Climaxes*
I finally reach my limit, spraying my seed all over Alice's tongue, she catches all of it preventing the Succubus from getting any.
Alice: *Giggle* "Good Answer"
Elma: "Hey! Quit hogging him!"
Alice uncoils her tongue from my dick.
Alice: "alright, now your turn"
...

I'm given little warning as Elma hops onto me sitting on my stomach.
She brings her tail up to me letting me get a good look at what I assume will be around my dick soon.
Alma's Tail: *Lewd noises*
Elma: "Cum lots for me, ok?"
Her tail then goes to my Penis...then quickly lowers onto it.
Waves of pleasure immediately wash over me as her tail milks my dick.
Luka: "S-shit! That tails got a mind of its *aah!* own!"
Elma: *Giggle*
She then adjusts her position so she's laying down next to me, arm and a leg drapped over me. Giving me a good view of her tail going to town.
Elma: "Feel good?"
Luka: *nods*
She then cups my cheeks and tilts my head towards her "Pucker up" *Kiss* 💋
...
*!*
I'm sent over the edge and blow a large load into her tail, which gobbles it up greatfully
Luka: *breaks Kiss* *pants*
I look at Alice, who was watching and...was she masturbating? I see her quickly take her hand away from her Nether-regions. She makes her way over to the bed
Alice: "My turn!" *shoves Alma off*
Alma: "Woah!" *thud*
...
Alice lays down on me and wraps her long lamia tail around me restricting my movements.
Alice: "Look what you've done to me~" she says as she shows me her sopping wet Vagina.
She drops onto my Penis-
Luka: *MOAN* "AH! SO GOOD!"
The monster-lords 'Region' milks my dick immediately with so many things I cant even list them.
Im brought to climax in seconds, shooting the whole load into my wife.
*Climax*
...

Alice POV
Luka: "Alice...love you..." *passes out*
He passes out from the pleasure with a smile on his face. I pat his head and give him a quick kiss ❤.
Elma: "Well...shit. *sigh* I guess you win"
Alice: "of course I win, no-one knows how to pleasure him better than me."
...
Alice: "Now get out."
*slams Door*
*cuddles Luka*