Fem Human 682 x Reader

"Re-assigned? *sigh*"

*SCP Site [Redacted]* Y/N POV
*sigh* Guess what happened recently, SCP-682 escaped again and ate the last researcher assigned to her. Sooo someone has the replace the last person...me, I'm the replacement.
Ehh, I'd take being assigned to 682 over plenty of other SCP's (If I ever get assigned to that bear made of human ears, I'm quiting my job).
...

*sits down*
I get comfortable in my chair and adjust to my new office. I turn on my computer and read a message I just got.
SithLordBright: *I heard you got re-assigned to 682?*
...typing...
YaBoiY/N: *yup...*
...typing...
SithLordBright: *Try not to die*
...

{The Next Day}
I enter the observation room overlooking 682's cell, there she is, mostly submerged in Acid, but surprisingly intact...she's rather beautiful actually.
...
Anyway, look down at the desk next to me and see the list of questions I have to ask her in an interview or interrogation or whatever.
I look back out the window and see some eyes looking back at me, 682 had woken up.
...

*Microphone turning on*
Y/N: "Hello 682, if ya dont mind, I'd like to ask some you questions."
*Static*
I can see 682's mouth moving, but I cant hear her. Hmm, I guess I'll proceed anyway
Y/N: "*clears throat* the first question is obvious, why did you eat the last researcher?"
*Static*
I see her mouth moving again but I still cant hear her.
I try again with the same question and STILL the microphone fucks up
*Static*
Y/N: "*sigh* Fuck this damn faulty tech. FUCK IT! Face-to-Face inteview!"
...

682 POVI see him argue with himself for a sec as the microphone doesn't work again

682 POV
I see him argue with himself for a sec as the microphone doesn't work again. He presses a few buttons on the console and leaves the observation room. A few seconds pass and the Acid around me starts lowering.
Once its completely gone I get up and stretch
682: "mmmm" *stretching noises*
The Door to my cell opens and shuts as the Madlad Dr walks in here...he's certainly braver than most.
He brought in 2 chairs with him and sets them up facing each other, he then motions me to sit in 1.
Fine, I'll play along with this humans little game.
...
We both sit down and he grabs the clipboard next to him.
Y/N: "I have to ask you some questions for some damn reason."
682: "Quite suicidal of you to enter the belly of the beast like this."
Y/N: "ehh, I stopped fearing death a loooong time ago, ya kinda have too in order to work in this place."
682: "..."
Y/N: "anyway, uhh first question. Why did you eat the last researcher? Even though I think we already know the answer"
682: "Ehh, I got hungry and he got on my nerves."
He writes down on his clipboard.
Y/N: "...shit! I forgot to tell you my name. I'm Y/N"
He reaches his hand out for a handshake
I look down at it, debating whether to eat it or not.......
I shake his hand "Nice name."
Y/N: "Thanks. ok next dumb question."
...
He asks a few more questions off his clipboard, both of us growing increasingly bored.
Y/N: "Ah fuck these dumb questions!"
He chucks the clipboard on the floor.
Y/N: "Lets start off with 'hows your day?'"
682: "Boring"
Y/N: "Relatable. You'd think that if they wanted to keep the SCP's contained, they'd make it a bit less boring"
682: "Yes, staring at the same 4 walls every hour of every day can drive you crazy. Especially for an Immortal like me."
Y/N and I conversate for a while. Feels like a few hours or so. It's quite refreshing actually, just having a conversation with someone...
...
*Alarm ⏰*
He pulls out his phone and presses a button turning off the alarm.
Y/N: "*sigh* looks like I have to go now, it was nice talking with ya."
He gets up and leaves
682: "it was nice talking you too, Y/N"
...

(Time skip a few days later) Y/N POV
*ALARMS*
I was walking down a hallway during the weekly Mass-containment-breach.
Surprisingly it wasn't 682, but instead was 173. Some D-boi blinked at the wrong time or some shit like that. Anyway, 173's breach led to a bunch of other breaches
I was trying to reach my office cuz I have a stash of guns in there, yes already, whenever I get a new office my gun stash is what I have get moved first.
... *walking* *distant gunshots and roars*
*Bzzt* *lights turn off*
"Shit" every light in the hallway went out, so I went to a nearby door and enter the room to hide.
I can just barely see a lamp above me with a pull chain, so I pull it ofcourse.
Y/N: "Let there be light"
Looks like I hid in a broom closet, there's a dusty old broom, a few cleaning supplies, and a spare office chair.
Y/N: "ehh fuck it, I'll just wait here until the site is under control...ill be waiting a while."
I reach into my pocket in search of my phone 📱until I realize I left my phone on my desk in my office...ffffffffudge.
...
...
... *Clawsteps*
After counting the floor tiles for like the 7th time, I hear movement out in the hallway. Remaining quiet I hope whatever's out there just moves on.
...
*Heatbeat*
...
???: *Sniffing* "I know that scent"
The Door slowly opens
Y/N: "Umm...hi"
682: "Hello 👋"
She enters The room, closing the door behind her
Y/N: "I shouldve assumed you'd escape too"
682: "Yes, that cell is very ineffective at keeping locked up."
Y/N: "I thought you'd be trying to escape right now"
682: "Why would I leave the area my Mate is at?"
Y/N: "...Mate?"
She quickly closes the short distance between us and straddles me on the chair.
682: "Yes...for some Fucking reason, when you entered my cell and we had that chat, my imprinting instincts or whatever they're called kicked in and, well, now I recognize you as my Mate"
As she says this I feel myself get harder and harder...having an attractive woman on your lap will do that.
682: "you wont be needing these-"
She grabs my pants and shirt and tears them off.
My erection immidietly pokes and prods her entrance (she doesn't wear pants...ya get used to it). She slowly takes her shirt off, seemingly teasing me, until finally she gets it off and I'm greeted with a Satisfying booba Drop.
Y/N: *Staring*
682: "Like what you see~?❤"
Without speaking, I instinctualy grab her breasts with my hands...and shove my face in between them.
Y/N: "mmmm"
682: *Giggle* "Your Really gonna enjoy this next part~"
Without missing a beat she lowers onto my Dick taking the whole thing in 1 go.
Y/N: "MMMM!!!!"
The sudden shock from the pleasure causes me to lean back in the chair. 682 leans forwards and puts both of her hands on my shoulders.
682: "I do hope your Ready...my Mate."
Y/N: *Nods head*
682: "Good" *Lecherous smile*
And with that, she begins riding me.
*Riding* *Moans* *Distant alarms*
Its easy to forget that currently people are dying outside, meanwhile I've got an entity known for being the death of many, riding my dick.
The sight of this muscular woman riding me fans the flames of my lust as I grab her hips and start thrusting upwards seeking further pleasure. I time my thrusts with her riding to maximize how Fucking awesome this feels.
*Sounds of passion*
*Moans that kinda sound like growls*
*Plop* *Plop* *Plop*
*BOTH ORGASM*
682: *ROAR!*
... *Panting*
682: "hmm, so that's what sex feels like"
Y/N: "Hmm? Your a Virgin"
682: "WAS a Virgin...and you just put an end to that...so knock me up!"
She drops down onto my wet shaft again and starts riding me even rougher and faster than before.
*Growling Moans*
While she rides me like a beast in Heat...actually she probably IS in Heat...am I gonna be a father?
*Another Climax*
In no time at all im shooting my seed inside of her again. She continues riding, determined to get Every.Single.Drop
I look into her eyes and notice they've turned into hearts 💕, additionally, her tongue is hanging out of her mouth.
I lean forward and intertwine my tongue with hers, kissing her.
*Orgasms*
*Climaxes*
Ive lost track of how many times I've came
*cums*
This occupies our entire Night until eventually we pass out in exhaustion and pleasure...
682: "I love you...my Y/N❤...zzzzzz"
...

----
NTF DEBRIEF

SCP-682-Recaptured
Subject was found in a Janitors closet during the incident at Site-[Redacted]
Subject was found asleep, subject awoke when disturbed from its slumber and resisted recapture until Dr.[Data Expunged] was placed in the cage with it. Subject posed no resistance after and was returned to its cell without incident.
WARNING ⚠: Do not separate SCP-682 and Dr.[Data Expunged], as doing so while most certainly lead to a Containment Breach.

End Log
----