Nightmare Mangle x Reader

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*
-
I jolt upright! Look around and notice I'm back in my room, on my bed.
*ALARM*
I grab my phone and shut off the alarm...thats weird, I guess I set the alarm wrong, as its not supposed to go off at 3AM...Especially on a Fucking Saturday.
Oh well, I turn off my phone and lay back down
*Static*
Y/N: *Groan*
I grab my phone, pull the cover off the back and yank the battery out
*Still Static*
Y/N: "What's making that damn noise-"
*Metal Clanking*
A pair of eyes rise up from under the bed and meet my level.
Rows of teeth shine from the moonlight coming through the blinds.
I reach over to the lamp on my nightstand, but a metal hand stops mine.
Then the Nightmare climbs in the bed, parts of it coiling around my limbs. Yet not in an attempt to restrict me, more like...A Hug?
Its skull like head rests on my chest as its other head pays attention to my crotch
1 of its hands pull down my pajamas, exposing my Intimates.
That long tongue snakes out of her mouth and wraps around my shaft, like a snake coiling around prey.
*Jerking*
Her tongue starts moving and jerking my cock rhythmically. My cock quickly goes from soft to Rock Hard, yet she keeps going.
Y/N: *Breathing gets heavier*
All the while she has not broken eyes contact.
...
*Hiss~*
She lets out a hissing noise as her rhythmic jerking gets slower and slower, until her tongue un-coils from my shaft, leaving me Erect but not finished.
*Steam* *Metallic Clanks*
She repositions herself.
Her end head moves away as her main head rests on my chest, still keeping eye contact...
Her main torso gets closer to my cock, and I notice a 'port' at the bottom of it.
I can already see the slit is wet, but it also slightly glows a bright pink, similar to the paint on the main head, and on the hands.
It lowers down onto my cock, my tip splitting its 'port'
Nightmare Mangle: *Robotic Moan*
It breaks eye contact for a second, as it basks in pleasure.
Moving my arms, I place my hands on its...Hips? Scrap metal? I grasp somethin' for leverage as I begin Thrustin' upwards.
Mangle: *Hissss~❤*
She drops down onto my cock repeatedly, timing it with my upward thrusts.
Y/N: *Heavy Breathing*
Mangle: *Metallic breaths*
Her head leans in and-
*Kiss~?*
She kinda...bumps her lips into mine as well, she cant exactly Kiss
But I can
*Smooch~❤*
I return the favor with a smooch on her lips. *Kiss* And even 1 peck on the razor sharp chompers.
I can tell that if she could blush she would be.
*Hydrolics*
She then speeds up her movements, rises up and down on my cock faster, and faster, and holy shit faster.
Y/N: "Ahh! *Moan* "Ah, fuck I think im gonna-"
-!
*CLIMAX*
Y/N: "Yes!~❤"
Mangle: *Jumpscare sound effect*
...

...
*9AM*
-ZZZ...ZZZ *Lick*
Y/N: "Hmm?"
I wake up, aaaand shes licking my face again
Y/N: "You just loooove licking my face dont ya?"
Nightmare Mangle: "mhmm"
Y/N: *Sarcastic* "Well while you're at it, why not lick my cock too"
Mangle then stops and looks at me
Mangle: "Alright"
Y/N: "Wait really?"
Mangle moves over to my crotch level
She pulls my pants down with her claw, and my erection Stands up and points right at her.
Her sharp jaws open up and her snake tongue wraps around my shaft. The tip of her tongue wraps around the tip on my cock, teasing it.
-
*Licking* *Jerking*
Y/N: "I'm not sure how- *Nff* -You're so good at this, but-*Ahh*-Wow"
Her jaw opens wide enough to rest her teeth on the sides of my pelvis, using it to keep me mouth open, or something.
All the white her tongue speeds up its motions
*Headpat* and I headpat her other head.
-
Y/N: *Panting*
Mangle: "Close?"
Y/N: *nod* "Mhmm"
Mangle: *Eye Glint*
Her tongue speeds up real fast, almost like
*Ahh!*
Shes trying to make me cum as fast as possible-
*CLIMAX*
Y/N: *Mmnf!*
I shoot ropes of cum into her mouth, staining her mouth and teeth.
*CHOMP-*
Her mouth slams shut right above my cock.
Mangle licks her lips and teeth, cleaning up any cum that landed on them.
Nightmare Mangle: "Did I scare you Darling~?"
Y/N: "yeah"
Nightmare Mangle: *Giggle* "Aww come on, I know my dangerous Maw makes you rock hard~💘"
Y/N: "...yeah...it does~💘"
...

______________________________________
Nightmare Mangle(and Normal Mangle) is def 1 of my favorite fnaf characters. Right there with Roxy(and we know damn well how I feel about Roxy, 2 chapters worth of feelings). With Nightmare Mangle its more on the spoopy side of things, I think her design is fuckin' cool.
Mangle is already a Spider Robot thing with a fox head that climbs on walls and ceilings. Nightmare Mangle just cranks the spook level up a few notches, for better or for worse depending on how ya feel.
Well anyway. Heres a song I listened to while writing this(no its not the only sing, just 1 song).

Love me some Electro Swing.
Aaaand heres moar Nightmare Mangle