Satou Matsizaka x Reader

Requested Chapter. Each character is age 20 or older. Happy new year.
Sorry this is so Late.
...

...
-Y/N POV
*Fireworks*
Welp. I guess its 2023 now...Same shit different year.
*Bed squeak*
I crawl in bed, close my eyes, and after thinking about life and my past sins/embarrassments, I fall asleep.
...
*3am*
*Bed squeak*
I slowly open my eyes as I feel pressure on my waist.
Y/N: *groggy* "hmm? Hello?"
???: "S-Senpai!"
My eyes focus and I see a woman with Pink hair(I assume its dyed that way...as pink isnt exactly a natural hair color)
I look at her face and Recognize features.
Y/N: "Satou?"
Satou: "ah! Good, you remember me."
I sit up with my back against the bed frame
Y/N: "What are you doing here? How'd you get in?"
I notice some blood on her cheek and neck
Y/N: "-And are you ok? Did someone hurt you!?"
Satou: "NoNo, I'm fine. I just umm...Slipped in some ice outside...its winter after all."
The amount of blood on her leads me to believe she's lying. But I won't bring it up again.
Y/N: "Ok...But anyone hurt you, Tell me, I could knock some sense into 'em"
Satou: "Heh, I'm sure you would..."
...
Y/N: "Well...Whatcha doin' in my house? Straddling me..."
Satou: "Oh. Umm. Well I'm here to confess my Love to you Senpai!"
Y/N: *Blinks* "Your fucking with me right?"
Satou: "No! Well Unless your referring to the act of sex, to which case I wish the answer was yes-"
Y/N: "So you broke into my house to confess your feelings?"
Satou: "...yes"
Y/N: "I mean...I guess I can respect that in a weird way...plus I had like a huge crush on you in high school-"
Satou: "THEN WE'RE SOUL MATES!"
Y/N: "Chill out!"
Satou: "Sorry. I got excited"
She squirms on my lap.
I spread my arms out
Y/N: "Well, if you wanna be together miss Yandere, then come 'ere and Cuddle me."
She gets a big smile on her face and crashes her body against mine...
She's very comfy to cuddle.
...

*About a week later* *Saturday*
*Wet sounds* "s-senpai!"
I abruptly wake up. The first thing I see is the alarm clock reading :8AM
Feeling pleasure on my Penis, I look and see- "Ah! S-Satou!"
She was riding my Cock like a cowboy on a horse
Satou: "MM, I thought I'd be your alarm clock this morning Darling. Good Morning!"
I Lustfully place my hands on her hips and speed up her pace. Also I Thrust upwards meeting her halfway.
Y/N: "And *Ah* quite the Alarm clock you are Satou. *MM fuck*"
With my left hand I reach up and unbutton her shirt until her amazing Bewbs are free from their Shirt-Prison. I then get a hand full of b-b-b-b-boobs.
Y/N: "Mm, I could play with these all day long."
Satou: *Yandere voice* "You can if you want!"
...

*Riding* *Moans* *Wet Sounds*
I lean upwards and *Kiss!* her on the lips
Satou: *Muffled* "mmmm! Sempai!"
I also wrap my arms around her in a hug as I *THRUST* upwards! And at that point we both-
*BOTH MOANS*
*ORGASM*
*Cumming*
...

*Breaks Kiss* *Panting*
I lay on my side while still holding onto her, she was now hugging me as well with both her arms and legs wrapped around me.
Satou: "Love you Darling~💘"
I was face deep in her Bewbs: *Muffled* "Love you too Satou~💘"
...

______________________________________
Sorry I haven't posted anything in weeks now. I got my first Gaming PC recently and ive gone Full Russianbadger with modded Left 4 Dead 2.
Like earlier I was playing as Rosaria right? And I Crowned Seele from Honkai with a Golden Spas-12. Then later I saved Jeanne-Alter from a Charging Withered-Bonnie while I had a 10 round Double barrel shotgun.
I fuckin' love this game dude.
So yeah, sorry that chapters have been slower than a tranquilized snail, but I've been having Too much fun.

Here's a cute Satou...