Fempyro x Engineer

Screw Ms.Pauling, Pyro is best girl.
...
*2Fort Intel Room Ambience*
*Sentry gun beeping*
It was a quiet day in 2Fort. Due to it being Valentine's Day, most of the Mercenaries actually took the day off, whether it was for a date, to go get drunk and cry about loneliness, or...to do weird experiments on the local population (*Cough* Medic *Cough*).
...
Yet there were still 2 Mercenaries defending the BLU Intel room of 2Fort...
Engineer and Pyro...

-Engineer POV
*Sips Beer*
Engi: *Aahh* "Life 'o riley"
I sat in my Relaxo chair as my Sentry turned from side-to-side covering both doors in the unlikely event of attack.
I look over at Pyro, she was over by the Intel Desk cleaning/repairing her Phlogistinator.
Pyro: *Muffled Quiet Humming*
She wore a Skull Mask and a North Polar Fleece over the signature flame resistant suit that no one has yet to see her not wearing.
Infact no one knows who, or what is under that suit...
...except me, I uhh...recently found out...Intimately
Engineer: *smiles* *Blushes a bit, remembering that night~*
My gaze on Pyro slowly drifts downwards until my eyes meet her rump. Its been lookin' reeeaaal nice recently since, recently she's been wearing a tighter suit that shows her curves much more.
Some of the other mercs have noticed and have figured out He is a She...others are too stupid(or insane) to notice.
I snap outta my thoughts and dart my eyes back upwards to look at her head. Only for me to see her looking over her shoulder and directly at me...
Yep, she knows I was staring at her ass...
...and in a turn of events-
Pyro: *Muffled noise*
-she makes a cute noise, then starts swaying her rump from side-to-side.
Engi: *Small blush* "Ahem"
I sit up and move my hands to cover up the tumescence that is currently growing in my pelvic region.
Pyro gently sets the Phlogistinator down on the table, pats the side of it, then turns around and walks over to me.
*A few footsteps*
She grabs my hand and moves it out of the way, then she stares at my groin region.
Engi: "...umm"
She then abruptly looks at my face and puts her hands on my shoulders, pushing me back in my chair, all the while climbing in the chair with me.
*Chair Hydraulic Noises*
So now I'm sitting back again, this time with Pyro straddling me and staring into my eyes...presumably, its hard to tell what she's looking at, due to, y'know, the mask, But I can make assumptions.
Engineer: "What? You wanna, 'Celebrate Valentines' or something?"
Pyro: *Nods*
She grabs her Fleece and takes it off, dropping it to the side.
She then grabs the zipper to her suit and starts unzipping it-
-Until I nudge her hand out of the way and grab the zipper.
Engi: "Allow me~"
Pyro: *Muffled Happy Noise*
*Unzipping Noises*
*Zipper Jingle*
First her ample chest pops out
Then her stomach is revealed
And not long after that the zipper reaches the bottom, revealing her 'special region.'
Pyro grabs my overalls and Tears them off!
Engi: "Woah!"
-yet while somehow still keeping them intact..? Cool, I won't complain.
She then reaches for my belt and it doesn't take long for us both to be functionally nude. I mean I've still got my shirt and pants on, but my shween it now out...
Pyro: *Muffled Excited noises*
She puts her hands on my shoulders again as she rises up and positions herself above my cock. I in return place my hands on her hips.
After getting the right position, she starts lowering down.
*Wet Noise*
Pyro: *Muffled Noises*
She slowly but surely lowers down on my shaft.
Pyro: *Muffled* "Mmmph!"
She lets out a noise when she reaches the base of my cock.
She grinds her hips against mine for a sec, then rises up and Drops back down.
Pyro: *Muffled* *Mm!*
Engi: *Exhale*
As she goes up and down, up and down my shween repeatedly, my right hand reachs around her and grabs her right Rump cheek, meanwhile my left hand reaches up and grabs her left Breast.
Pyro: *Muffled* "Mmff"
She placed her hand over mine as my hand started moving and massaging her bewbs.
Pyro: *Muffled Happy Noises*
...
*Riding* *Wet Sounds* *Pyro Noises*
Pyro: *Muffled* "Mm" "mm" "ha-" "-ah"
She lets out a cute noise each time our hips collide.
Our eyes meet(I assume) then-
*Thud!*
-Abruptly, she lunges forwards and embraces me, her body pressing up against mine and her arms wrapping around me.
Pyro: *Muffled* "ffck"
Her chest rises and falls quicker
Engineer: *Breaths get faster*
I wrap my arms around her-
Engi: *Grr!* "Fuck-"
Our hips clash once more
Pyro: *Muffled* "Mmmph!"
*BOTH CLIMAX!*
...