Omiko x Reader

Requested Chapter
By the way, I havent watched Kill La Kill...so sorry if this makes Omiko 'Out of character' but im trying my best here.
And yes, there will be Headpats.
...

Medieval Times
...
*BASH*
I quickly draw the markings on the floor
*BASH*
Gravel dribbles down from the ceiling
*BASH*
And I begin the summoning spell
"Oh powers that be, please send a great Champion in our time of need!"
Then the summoning circle starts Glowing
*Summoning Noises*
After some seconds, a Woman appears in the middle of the circle
???: "What the F- where am I?"
*BASH!*
Its then when the door gives out! And a barbarian rushes in!
Barbarian: "RAAAAAH!"
???: "Oh shit!"
The strange woman hits the charging barbarian in the gut with her strange Bludgeon, then quickly following up with bashing his head in.
???: "Ugh, what the fucks going on?"
She turns around towards me
Y/N: "Hello, I'm Y/N, and there's no time to explain, but I used a summoning spell to summon a great Champion, and you appeared."
???: "Me? Great Champion? Well I could get used to that nice title"
*BASH*
Y/N: "Ah Hell! We must get outta here! Follow me"
I exit the door and she follows me

We make our way out of the Besieged Castle, along the way I slice some barbarians with my sword whilst she bludgeoned more of them with her strange weapon.
...

*Hill*
We made it to a hill overlooking the castle... The castle was completely on fire.
???: "So do you have time to explain shit now?"
Y/N: "Hmm? Oh yes. *Ahem*"
Y/N: "I am Y/N, Knight of King-"
???: "Blah blah blah skip to the cool part"
Y/N: "...There are Barbaric invaders intent on killing or enslaving those I've been sworn to protect, but tactical blunder after blunder by the nation's general's have led to *points at burning castle* this."
Y/N: "So Ive taken it upon myself to Turn to Magic for aid."
???: "So that's how I got pulled from 2023 back in time to...whatever year this is."
Y/N: "Correct"
???: "Alright, Fuck it, sounds fun. Im Omiko, Omiko Hakodate."
Omiko: "So, shall we get to work to saving your kingdom?"
...
...
...
*Time skip*
A couple months later
...
Our forces were camping out on a hill overlooking the giant barbaric Fortress.
Omiko and I examined the fortress from afar
I then look over at her, She's Clad in steel Plate armor, yet still uses the strange Bludgeon from the day I summomed her.
Y/N: "I never asked before, What is that strange weapon of yours?"
Omiko: "Hmm? This? Its a Tennis Racket"
Y/N: "Was it a common weapon during your time?"
Omiko: "Its not a weapon at all."
Y/N: "Oh?"
Omiko: "Its actually used in a Sport called Tennis. Was my favorite sport, until I got beated by that Damn Ryuko!...*Sigh* never mind that, turns out I guess my racket is also pretty good at caving in Skulls."
Y/N: "huh, I see..."
I catch myself staring at her beauty and look back at the distant fortress
Omiko: "Take a picture, it'll last longer~"
Y/N: *blush* "Huh? Picture?"
Omiko: *Laugh* "You're cute when you blush, you know that?"
Her words make me blush even more
She then turns to me and-
*Hug*
Embraces me
I hug her back.
Omiko: "This journey we've gone through has been a blast, Y/N. I'm glad to have been able to spend it with you."
Y/N: "I'm glad you were here too, Omiko."
We hug each other for a bit longer...
Omiko: "We could make the adventure just that bit more memorable, right here~"
Y/N: *Blush* "I-I would like that yes"
Omiko: *Giggle*
...

After stripping our armor, she shoved me to the ground- "Woah!" *Thud* then straddle my hips.
Y/N: "Ive never done something like this before."
Omiko: "Virgin?"
Y/N: "Sworn to be by my knightly vows, but tis so rare that a Knight follows every vow."
My erect 'Sword' points towards her 'valley'
She then lowers down slowly, my tip entering inside her, then She goes all at once, taking in the Rest of my length.
Omiko: *Guh!* "Quite the Excalibur you've got Y/N"
She then rises up again, then drops back down, riding me.
As she does, her hands wander up my body, feeling my muscles up, I 'return the favor' by firmly squeezing her breasts and playing with them.
Omiko: *Soft moan*
...
*Riding* *Wet noises*
We eventually Lock Eyes. I think we both have the same idea, as both of us lean in and- *Kiss~❤*
We kiss each other, our tongues fighting for control.
Her much longer tongue wraps around mine and Jerks it like its my dick.
Also her 'Walls' instinctively Squeeze~ Tight around my cock. Ah fuck, I can feel my orgasm Approaching
Omiko: *Muffled Moan*
It seems Hers is too
She briefly breaks the kiss so we can catch our breath, then goes right back to kissing me.
Her Riding speeds up too.
*Riding* *Wet noises* *Muffled Moans*
Its not long before the pleasure takes both of us~
Both: *Muffled moans* *ORGASM*
*Climax*
...

...
When I finally stop shooting my cum inside her, we break the kiss and Pant...
I lay back and she rests her head on my chest.
Placing my hand on her head, I begin to softly stroker her Hair.
Omiko: "I think- *Pant* -Thats the best sex I've ever had."
Y/N: "Ditto...obviously"
I continue to pat her head for a bit, until she sits up, and slowly rises up until my penis exits her vagina.
Omiko: "Well that was Fun~❤"
She looks down at my penis, it partially covered in cum.
She lays back down and- *Lick*
Begins licking the cum off it with her long tongue
Y/N: "Gah fuck, your tongue feels amazing"
Omiko: *Giggle* "Watch this!"
She then Wraps her entire tongue around my shaft!"
Her tongue envelopes every inch, laping up every last drop of cum.
Then, once she's satisfied, her tongue retreats back into her mouth, leaving my Penis Spotless and Shining
Y/N: "Wow!"
Omiko: *another Giggle*
Omiko: "I can show you more tongue action tomorrow, after we take the castle. Think of it as a well earned reward, or something."
Y/N: "Well now im even more motivated to win."
Omiko: "Heh, thats the spirit."
*Rain starts*
We look up as a couple water droplets hit us, then more, and as we stand up it starts raining hard.
We quickly put our clothes back on. Then walk our way to our tent.
Omiko: "up for some Cuddling when we get back?~💘"
Y/N: "Hell Yeah~💘"
______________________________________
Boom. There's an Omiko chapter. I haven't watched Kill-La-Kill so I went with the whole Summoning theme.
I hope y'all enjoyed. And sorry that I havent really been posting chapters much recently.(and yes, I'll get around to Re-writing chapter 12 of rosaria x reader. Sorry its taken me so fucking long).
...

 Sorry its taken me so fucking long)

OwO what's this Crop?OwO