Slenderwoman x Reader

I lost a Bet. Now I have to collect 8 pieces of paper in a forest in the middle of bumblefuck no-where.
I give this crappy flashlight a good Smeck and wander into the woods.
...

*Leaf Cromch*
I've picked up a couple of these weird papers, each one has some weird shit drawn onto it. Also...I have the strange feeling I'm being watched, no, being Followed... I hope there's no wolves out here.

*Leaf Crumch*
Another page, also telling me to Run away. I swear something must be following me, sometimes I'll glimpse something in the corner of my eye, but when I turn and look, its either gone or was just a tree. Idk, maybe its my imagination...I shouldnt have taken that Bet...welp, no turing back when im this Far.
...

Y/N: "Aaaaand Eighth page..."
...
Y/N: "Guess I'll be leaving now"
...
*Static*

Y/N: *!*
*Tentacle Coiling sounds*
Multiple Black Tendrils and tentacles abruptly wrap around my arms, legs, and torso, restricting my movements.
I struggle for a bit until a hand reaches from behind me, grabs my chin and leans my head back, making me come face to face with my-
Y/N: "Oh, Hey babe"
-Girlfriend
Slendy: "..."
She's a Mute
Y/N: "Was that you Silently following me through the woods?"
Slendy: *Slowly Nods*
Y/N: "Ok...you can uh, let me go now"
Slendy: *shakes her head 'No'*
Her grip tightens a smidge while some of her tentacles slide south and wrap around my waist.
Y/N: *Sigh* "Horny?"
She only Replies by nuzzling into my cheek(her own way of Kissing)
Her tendrils finally get my belt loose and my pants drop around my ankles.
The tentacles on my arms and legs tighten and bring me closer to her body as her other tentacles massage my cock through my boxers.
...
Eventually my Penis reaches Full-Mast and she promptly pulls my boxers down. My Erection now free of its fabric prison stands mighty and tall. She wraps a couple tendrils/tentacles around it and begins jerking it...
*Jerking* *Quiet Moans*
The hand on my chin switches to playing with my hair.
I lean my head back into her stomache as she jerks me off(it'd be chest, but she's like twice my Height. So I come up to her stomache height)
...
*Jerking*
I notice an additional Tentacle approach my cock. I look down and watch it stop and wait infront of my dick. The tip of the tendrils spit open into 4 parts, blossoming and revealing a soft inside. It approaches my cock, then Throats the entire thing.
Y/N: "Ah! F-Fuck!"
The other Tendrils back-off as this new one pumps my Shaft with its tight/soft/wet inside.
*Wet sounds* *Moans*
...

Y/N: *Ramble Moans* "F-Fuck, babe, this feels, so good, ah, d-dont stop, ah-" *Ramble Moans*
2 other Tendrils massage my balls as her main tentacle Fellates me. I feel like I could burst at any moment.
She then grabs my chin again and makes me look up at her.
Slendy: *Distorted* "Cum for me Darling"
I then Blow a massive Load into the tendril
Y/N: *Moans*
*Cumming*
...

The tentacles around my arms and legs keep me upright as almost fell over from that climax.
Slendy wraps her arms around me, bringing me into a Hug.
Y/N: "mmmm. Love you babe.~❤"
Slendy: *Happy sound* *Nuzzle*~❤
...
Y/N: "Hey, Babe."
Slendy: *?*
Y/N: "Wanna take this home?-"
...
"-and into the Bedroom~💘"