Spartan(Halo) x Reader

*Tumbleweed sounds*

Begin Log:
Y/N: *sigh* "We've been trapped on this stupid planet for...Hey Jax!"
Jax: *Distant* "Yeah?"
Y/N: "when did we crash land?"
Jax: *Distant* "Like about a month ago or some shit"
Y/N: "Goddamn...well, you heard her."
Jax: *closer* "Why do you keep doing these logs anyway?"
Y/N: "In case we fuckin' die out here. If the UNSC or Hell even the covenant get here, these logs will be the only fuckin' evidence I ever existed. Apart from the crashed landing ship full of Skeletons"
Jax: "We're not gonna die out here"
Y/N: "I know, I know"
Y/N: "...anyway, I'll end this stupid log here. Bye"
End Log:
...

*Night*
*Space crickets chirping*
*Footsteps*
Jax: "Hey y/n?"
Y/N: *on top of the ship* "Im up here"
Jax climbs on top of the ship: "Whatcha doing up here?"
Y/N: "Star gazing...not much else to do..."
She sits down next to him
Jax: "Hmm. Yes, the stars are very pretty to look at on this planet, I'll give this Dustbowl that."
Y/N: "Well theirs no light pollution. No Civilization means some of the nicest skies to gaze upon."
Jax: "Words of wisdom ey?"
Y/N: "Ehh, I've been sent into missions all across this damn Galaxy, the planet's with the nicest skies are always the uninhabited ones..."
Jax: "So you've seen alot of action huh?"
Y/N: "Yeah, probably not as much as a hardened Spartan like you, but ive seen my fair share, claimed my alien Skulls."
Jax: "I've kept an Elite Skull."
Y/N: "I've got one too"
Jax: "Really?"
Y/N: "Yes! No-one believes me when I say I've killed an Elite before. Then I bring the Skull out."
Jax: "Huh, hardcore..."
...

*more Star-gazing*
Y/N: *Sigh* "This is getting boring"
Jax: "I can think of something more Exciting~"
Y/N: "Like what?"
Without saying anything, she straddles me.
Jax: "I think we both have a lot of Pent-Up stress that could use, 'Releasing'"
And that was a quick Erection.
Y/N: *Blushing* "U-Umm, but won't it take forever to take that suit off?"
Jax: "I've made some upgrades recently..."
She then presses a small button on the back of her Helmet
*Metal sound*
The lower half of the armor dissattaches from the upper half
She stands up and starts to slowly take off her lower armor, purposely doing it Seductivly.
Jax: "Quite the tent you've got Pitched there tiger."
I look down and notice the RAGING hard-on in my pants-"
Y/N: *Flustered* "-oh umm-"
Jax: "Well go-on, whip it out"
Y/N: "alrighty"
So now we're both taking out pants off...our Armored Pants.
...
I sit back down and she straddles me again. My cock rests on her stomach
Jax: *mesmerised* "Holy shit dude, if I knew you were packing a Horse cock down there I would've done this way earlier."
Y/N: "Heh, umm"
Jax: "Wow look at it Pulse, you ready big guy?"
Y/N: *blush* "umm, I think so."
Jax: "Why so nervous"
Y/N: "imavirgin"
Jax: "hmm"
Y/N: *Sigh* "I've never had sex before."
Jax: "Oh. Well neither have I. In fact I think most Spartans are Virgins. Comes with the job"
Y/N: "Oh, well then, I guess we'll be swapping Virginities then"
Jax: "don't disappoint~"
She then lifts up, and lowers back down onto my Raging Shaft-
Both: *Soft moan* "aaahhh"
Her tight insides immediately start gripping and squeezing my penis before she even starts moving.
The initial pleasure shock wears off on her first and she wraps her arms around me re-gaining her balance and then finally, Begins to rise up amd Down on my shaft.
Jax: "H-Holy shit. This feels amazing"
Y/N: "Ag-greed. Wow"
She slowly rides me as we embrace each other. We cant Kiss but we do Bump helmets a couple times.
*soft moans* *Slow Riding*
...
Y/N: "mmmm, Faster"
Jax: "ly b-back"
I lay down and she turns around giving me a great view of her ass,
She lowers back down on my dick, giving us both a second pleasure jolt as she does it.
*Riding* *Moans*
She looks over her shoulder at me while she rides my cock. Thank God I've got a helmet on or she'd be able to see the stupid look in my face. But Fuck this feels amazing.
She stops going up and down and instead grinds side to side, churning her insides with my penis.
Y/N: "Fuck, that feels a-awesome"
Not knowing what to do with my hands, I grasp both her buttcheeks and give them a firm squeeze.
Jax: *moan* "n-now slap it!"
I comply and give her Right cheek a good- *SLAP* -leaving behind a red Hand-print.
Jax: *MOAN!*
...
She alternates between riding up and Down, and grinding side to side, meanwhile her once white cheeks are now imprinted with my hand marks. She seems to really like it though.
Y/N: "F-Fuck. Mmm, Jax, I'm gonna Cum soon"
Jax: *Moaning* *unintelligible rambling*
She's stopped looking back and responding to me, Simply focusses on riding/grinding my penis.
Feeling my Imminent Climax, I reach up and grab her hips. I manually slam her ass down onto my cock as I meet her with a Triumphant THRUST upwards!
I sit up and embrace her from behind as we both-
Both: *Moaning* *Climax*
Jax: "YYY/NNN!-"
...

*Heavy breathing*
What was only a couple moments of climax felt like a blissful eternity...

I eventually unwrap my arms from around her and lean back, watching the cum leak out her and down my shaft as I catch my breath.
Y/N: "ok, Jax, you can get up off my cock now"
Jax: *Unresponsive*
Y/N: "Unless you wanna go a 2nd round?"
Jax: *Still unresponsive*
Y/N: "Jax?"
She then silently gets off my dick, cum dripping out as she does.
She lays down next to me.
I spoon her from behind and she leans into my touch.
Jax: "mmmine."
Y/N: "Hmm?"
Jax: "we're soul mates now, I don't want that monster cock going inside anything except me, alright?"
Y/N: "Heyyy, I can certainly Supply that demand."
...

Jax: "Hey Y/N?"
Y/N: "Yes?"
Jax: "I love you~💘"
Y/N: "I love you too Spartan~💘"