Vampires and Hunters (Non-Lemon)

*LIGHTNING CRACKLE* *RAIN*
*Wet muddy footsteps*
*Door creeeeeek*
*Door shuts loudly*
...
*Match light*
*Flames*
"Finally some goddamn warmth"
I got lost in a storm, Big storm. After wandering for awhile I found a dusty old manor in the middle of bumfuck no-where. Looks uninhabited...I mean the door WAS unlocked so...
"Finally I can sit down"
I sit on the couch near the fireplace as it warms me up.
...
???: "Its been awhile since anyone's entered this place-"
*TABLE SMASH*
I get up off the floor and the table a fell through.
Y/N: "What the- The Fuck lady! Dont just sneak up on people like that!"
???: "S-Sorry!"
I dust myself of and compose myself
Y/N: "Ahem, anyway, sorry for uhh, falling through your table."
???: "Dont be, that table looked like shit anyway. Whats your name Traveler?"
Y/N: "Oh I'm Y/N, Yours?"
???: "Elizabeth. Pleasure to meet you...Human"
Y/N: "...Huh?"
Elizabeth: "Hmm? Can't tell? I may look Human at first, but..."
She takes steps around the couch and stands infront of me
Elizabeth: "If you take a closer look...you'll find looks can be decieveing."
Old fashioned clothes, elf-like ears, scent of Blood, Bright red eyes-
Elizabeth: *Something in Latin*
Y/N: "Woah........"
I suddenly feel like I'm getting lost in her Beautiful red eyes as a weird wave of comfort hits me, also did she suddenly get more attractive? I mean she was already Hot as Hell, but DAMN!
She opens her mouth and I see some rather sharp teeth-
*CHOMP*
Y/N: "You bit my Neck!..and...it...doesnt...hurt?"
I sit down on the couch as she leans down with my neck still locked in her jaws.
*Blood Sucking*
...
...
...

-Hours Later
"zzz...zzz...zzz*Huh?"
I woke up on the couch. I jolt up in the seat and feel my neck, I can feel 2 marks on my neck.
Y/N: "So it wasnt a dream..? Is she a-"
Elizabeth: "Vampire? Yes-"
Y/N: "Ah! Oh it's you, stop sneaking up on me like that!"
Elizabeth: "My apologies, Force of habit"
Y/N: "Anyway, The FUCK was that?"
Elizabeth: "Hmm? The Bloodsucking or the En-Thralling?"
Y/N: "The En-Thralling I guess."
Elizabeth: "Well I En-Thralled you. You'll stay here now and serve me as my Thrall. Obeying my every command."
Y/N: "Oh...ehh, sounds less boring than my old job, and a mansion is obviously better than an apartment."
Y/N: "..."
Y/N: "Wait? Did you say you were a Vampire earlier?"
Elizabeth: "Yes *opens mouth* see"
I see the fangs the chomped on my neck earlier...Neat
Y/N: "So...what now?"
Elizabeth: "Wanna watch a Movie?"
Y/N: "Sure"
...

(Time Skip-About a week later)
??? POV
I've tracked down another Bloodsucker, I can sense her energy in the mansion infront of me.
*Sword unsheath* Time to get to work.
...

*Roof noises* *quiet footsteps*
I look through the skylight and see a Man building a dark-red table in presumably the living room. He must've been made a Thrall, no, a Slave for this Bloodsucker. I must free him!
...

This must be her room, I can sense her energy the most behind this door. Her energy is Strong, this'll be a tough fight.
???: *Deep breath* "Here goes nothi-"
*DOOR BURSTS OPEN* *THUD*
The door flew open hitting me in the head and knocking me to the floor.
I frantically get up off the floor as I come face-2-face with my Vampire Foe.
Vampire: "I'll give you 1 chance to get out of here and escape with your life, Dhampir."
???: "Not a chance Bloodsucker, im not leaving here until I defeat you!"
Vampire: "So be it!"
*Swords unsheath*
...

Y/N POV
After putting the final screw in the new coffee-table, I take a step back and admire my work.
Y/N: "The dark-red really fits the whole vipe of this mansion...do I hear swords clashing?"
I walk towards the stairs and the sounds become louder.
Y/N: "The Fucks going on?"
I step into my room and grab my Revolver(I showed up at the mansion with it, I forget why though).
Walking up the stairs, the clashing gets louder until it abruptly stops.
*Running*
I rush to where I heard the noises and-
???: *Something in Latin* *Magic Sounds*
A strange woman had grabbed Elizabeth by the neck and was absorbing some sorta magic energy out of her.
Y/N: *GUNSHOT* "The Fucks going on!"
I fired at the ceiling getting their attention
The loud bang was enough of a distraction where Elizabeth was able to headbutt the unknown woman and get free of her grasp.
...
I suddenly get a splitting headache as I feel more...Free?
*Revolver click*
Y/N: "Both of you! stop. right. there."
They stop swordfighting and turn towards me and put their hands up as I point my gun in their direction.
Y/N: "Elizabeth, please explain what tHE FUCK IS GOING ON!?"
Elizabeth: "This Dhampir has broken in to slay me and *Sarcastic* 'Free you' "
Y/N: "Ive heard of Vampires, but the fucks a Dhampir?"
Elizabeth: "Half-Human-Half-Vampire, Still a Mamano though. Sworn enemy of Vampires-"
???: "And sworn savior of those being abused by these Bloodsuckers."
???: "Sir, surely you feel different, I freed you from her spell! No longer a Thrall for this witch"
I look at Elizabeth
Elizabeth: "u-umm, but you've been so happy here this last week, You've told me many times about how boring and depressing your old life was."
She's right, before getting lost in that storm, I had a dead-end office job and 0 excitement whatsoever.
???: "Surely you're not listening to the witch that Enslaved your mind."
Elizabeth: "we dont even know your Name, Dhampir"
Dhampir: *Wave 👋* "Rin"
...
I dont know what to do.
Rin: "Slay her! Free yourself of her Bondage on your mind!"
Elizabeth: "Darling, Think about how happy you've been here with me, Stay with me and I'll ensure you'll be happy forever!"
...

Elizabeth: "Y/N, Time to decide"
Rin: "Make your choice."
______________________________________
The 2 chapters after this one conclude the plot
Who will you side with?..or rather, if you read 1 you'll probably read the other, so, which will you read first?
The Vampire
Or the Dhampir
...
...
...
(Vampires are cooler, have a nice day).