Gardevoir x Reader

"Ratata! Use tackle!"
Ratata charged forwards, using allot of energy to gain speed. Then finally it jumped, throwing itself at the opposing Gardevoir!
*IMPACT!*
He Strikes! Hitting the gardevoir's...Palm...as she caught him mid jump...
*Its Not Very Effective*
Y/N: "Garde, throw the fucker"
Gardevoir promptly Yeets the Ratata into a nearby rock formation.
*ITS VERY EFFECTIVE!*
*Ratata has fainted!*
Y/N is Victorious!
-
Youngster Timmy: "Darn! I thought i'd win!"
Y/N: *Sarcastic* "Hmm yes because a level 3 rat can beat a level 100 Gardevoir..." *slow clap*
Timmy: "Well you don't gotta be mean about it!"
Y/N: "I'm having a rough day"
...

-time skip
*Door Shut*
Y/N: "Fuck its good to be home!"
Garde: "Agreed"
She walks over to the couch and sits down, she also turns on the TV with Telekinesis.
Meanwhile I walk into the kitchen and check the fridge...Nothin'
Freezer? Nothin'
Gardevoir: "Did we forget to-"
Y/N: "Forgot to go to the store like Dumbasses? Yup. I'll order Pizza."
I say as I waltz over and plop down on the couch next to her.
...

11:27PM
*Cuddle Noises*
I cuddled Garde from behind, us on the couch lying on our left sides.
Gardevoir: 'zzz, zzz' *sleeping*
My attempts to fall asleep fail as my Erection keeps me awake.
Its pressed between her perfect Butt Cheeks.
*light couch squeak*
She wouldn't mind if I 'had a little fun' right?..right?
The Horny side of my brain wins out and I slip my cock out of my pajamas and now my bare cock is firmly pressed between her cheeks.
I move my right hand and placed it firmly on her right Buttcheek, giving it a lovely squeeze. While my left hand/arm adjusts as to not break the Cuddle, so her body stays close to mine.
I then gently insert my Penis inside of her.
Y/N: *hushed whisper* "mm, that feels amazing"
*Soft Smack*
My hips make a barely audible smeck against her rump as I gently thrust forwards...then I pull back, and give another loving Thrust.
*Soft Thrusts* *zzz* *TV White Noise*
...
*Thrust* *Thrust* *Rump Jiggle*
My pace had quickened a bit, and my grip on her ass deepened, so did my cock, as with each thrust I would go a bit deeper.
Y/N: *Muffled moans*
My efforts to not make a peep fail, so I lean forwards and put my face against her shoulder, hoping it'll muffle the sound of my moans somehow.
Meanwhile it feels like her insides are massaging my cock. Each thrust sends me closer to bursting.
Yet she feels Tighter, Her vagina gives my penis a good SQUEEZE sending waves of pleasure through my whole body
*Thrust* *Thrust*
*CLIMAX!*
My hips hit her ass and stay there as I Cum inside of her.
...

...
*quiet panting*
I quietly catch my breath, satisfied with my orgasm and I'd most likely be able to sleep now...
But as I lift my head out from her shoulder, I notice an Eye looking back at me.
Garde: "Did you enjoy my ass Master?~❤"
Shit! I woke her up!..I mean I should've expected that...but I thought maybe I was careful enough
Y/N: "S-Sorry Garde, I didnt mean to wake you. I umm, just couldntsleepandyourasswasthereandivebeenthinkingaboutitforawhile-
*rambling*
*FLESHY SMACK*
Y/N: "Guh!"
Garde shuts me up bye using her telekinesis to thrust my hips forwards and getting my cock back inside her!
Garde: "Master, mm, just Shut Up. Shut Up and keep fucking me."
I do as commanded and start Thrusting like I was before.
*Smack* smack* *Moans*
My hips crash against her ass over and over, both of us softly moaning(neither of us are loud moaners).
My right hand gets grabbed by psychic powers and floats back to its original Cuddle position wrapped around her, except this time my hand is placed on her chest spike.
Said spike seems to vibrate a bit, pulse, and radiate heat.
Garde: *moan* can you feel it? My love for you radiating through my Heart"
*THRUST* *Rump Jiggle*
...

...
*Wet Noises* *Moans* *Riding*
Somehow we changed position and she was on top of me, Going up and down my shaft.
I cant help but stare into her eyes as she rides me, and she stares back into mine.
She's got bright pink Love Hearts as pupils right now...hmm
Y/N: "Garde? *moan* Did you use attract on me?"
Garde: *Giggle* "I thought you'd never notice"
Y/N: *sigh* "I love you so damn much"
Garde: *Giggle* "If we werent married, I'd think that was the Attract talking"
Y/N: "Yeah well how about this?"
I put my hands on her shoulders and in 1 fluid motion pushee her to the other side of the couch and onto her back, with me atop of her.
*THRUST!* I thrust forwards. My left hand on the couch cushion to keep balance, while my right hand caresses her Beautiful face, and pats her adorable head.
*Moans* *Thrusting* *Wet Noises* *Fleshy Smecks*
Her tongue hangs out in pleasure as I go deeper and deeper with each forward hip movement.
Gardevoir: "haaah...you close yet?~❤"
Y/N: "mm, yup."
Garde: "C-Cum inside me!"
Y/N: "Your wish is my-"
*Thrust!* *Moan* *CLIMAX*
My hips slam into hers and my seed floods inside of her...
...

...
11:27AM
My eyes slowly open.
I expect my arms to be full with my loyal Pokemon/Wife, but instead my arms are empty.
I sit up Immidietly
*Bacon Sizzle*
I look over at the kitchen and see Gardevoir making breakfast
Y/N: "Where'd you get the food?"
Garde: "Conjured it."
Y/N: "I forgot you could do that."
Standing up off the couch, I walk over and into the kitchen, hugging Garde from behind, and she leans into my touch.
Y/N: "I had fun last night."
Gardevoir: *Smile* "Me too."
*pause*
Garde: "Oh and, if you ever find yourself unable to fall asleep again, feel free to use my body to relieve your urges to your hears content~💘" *Wink*
She winks partway through that sentence...Did...Did she use her powers to keep me awake and erect last night?..
...
Y/N: *Realization* "You naughty pokemon~💘"
Garde: *Snickering*
______________________________________
Gardevoir is my favorite Pokemon...1 because waifu material, 2 cuz she's adorable, and 3 because they are Badasses in Combat(like most pokemon).
I rewrote this chapter many times trying to get it Just right so I hope you enjoyed it.
Also...Whats Y'all favorite Pokemons? Delphox, Lucario, midnight Lyconroc are my other favorites. And Yveltal is my favorite legendary, as Y was my first pokemon game.