JabberWock x Reader

[This is Part 2 of Dragon x Reader]

"Get the Fuck back here!"
*Panicked running*
*Dragon Roar*
Rose and I got a quest to capture a Mamano for a scientist. Apparently it's a rather unique Mamano, I pink rabbit Mamano, also...its fuckin' hard to catch.
Suddenly she dives into a hole in the ground, but I grab her leg in time and Rose grabs my leg.
But this proves to be a mistake, as we underestimated this rabbits strength and it drags us underground and through some sorta portal...
...

"wooOOAAHH!" *Thud*
...
Y/N: "Ah Fuck me, that hurt" I say as I stand up.
After dusting myself off I analyse my surroundings.
Colorful trees seemingly made of candy 🍬 surround me, the ground looks like a drug 💉 trip, and the clouds are in the shape of Dicks 🍆.
Y/N: "we're a long way from home, Rose"
...
Y/N: "Rose?" I look around
No sign of her or the rabbit. I guess I'm alone...Shit.
*sarcastic* "You lost?"
I turn around to see a pink WereCat.
Y/N: "You could say that, who are you?"
???: "I'm a Cheshire-Cat, you may call me Kat"
Kat: "Sooo...New comer ey?"
Y/N: "To these lands yes"
Kat: *Giggle* "These lands happen to be...WONDERLAND! :)"
Y/N: "Right...'Wonderland.' I can feel the sexual energy radiating off everything around here."
Kat: "I can be your tour guide to Wonderland if you'd like."
Y/N: "I'd prefer to search for my Wife actually. Have you seen a Red Dragon around here by any chance?"
Kat: "Hmm...no sorry, ive seen Jabberwocks, but no Dragons."
Y/N: "the Fucks a Jabberwock?"
Kat: "Dragon but Lustier...and not undead."
Y/N: "why am I not surprised...*sigh* fine, take me in this tour you speak of, maybe I'll find my beloved along the way."
Kat grabs my hand "Well foolllloow me!"
...

[1 long tour later]
Kat: "And this is the-"
Y/N: "Enough...ive seen enough of this, sex filled realm...*sigh* I just wanna find my Wife dammit!"
Kat: "c'mon, she's clearly not around here...you should probably just forget about the slut and-"
*Shing!*
I pull out my sword and keep her at a distance
Y/N: *Pissed* "You will not badmouth my beloved. I Will find her."
Kat: "We would've come across her by now, surely you'd prefer settling down with a lustful Cheshire-"
*Slice*
Kat: *Cough* "I am mistaken." *Thud*
She grasps her throat as she bleeds out on the ground.
Y/N: "You are mistaken."
I turn and walk away, leaving her to die.
...

For the past few weeks All throughout Wonderland, a Tale has been spreading. 1 about a murderous Knight slaying any who attempt to Claim him. Besting everything in combat.
JubJubs
Trumparts
Jabberwocks
You name it, he's slain it.
But along with this legend lies a rumer... That this now Incubus Knight is searching for is beloved.
...

*Walking* *Armor clanking*
A Trumpart exits her card but quickly re-enters it when she spots me.
I'm an Incubus now. Ive got demon horns growing out of my head, retractable Claws on the ends of my fingers, I'm taller, and my genitals are bigger and almost always hard.
Lewd thoughts fill my mind, but specifically about the things I'm gonna do to my wife once I find her.
...
*Wings*
I hear the all too familiar wings of a Jabberwock...but something else catches my ear.
???: "Y/N!"
Hearing my name catches me off guard, as I turn to the noise too late-
*Thud*
*Lustful Breathing*
???: "I-Ive found you! My love 💘!"
My eyes focus and I see a Jabberwock straddling me. I notice this one is colored more Red than Pink, and her eyes are quite familiar even though their now heart shaped 💕...
But the thing that catches my eye the most is the familiar wedding Ring on her finger.
Y/N: "Rose? Is that you?"
She hugs me tightly
Rose: "Yes my love! Ive finally found you!"
She brings me into a deep kiss, wrapping her long tongue around mine.
She breaks the kiss to speak
Rose: "mmmm, I've missed you!"
Y/N: "Ive missed you too. Shall we...Make up for lost time~❤"
Rose: "Yes! B-But not here. come, I'll take you to my Den."
We get up and she picks me up and flies us to her Den...
...

*Lands*
She lands and puts me on the ground. She opens the door and we walk in.
Its a small place, a bit empty, but as long as I'm with Rose it doesn't matter.
Most of the space its inhabited by a large Heart ❤ shaped bed.
I close the door and lock it.
Rose: "Well, what do you think-"
I cut her off by shoving her on the bed
Rose: "Wow, you stripped down fast."
I rest my powerful Erection on her rump.
Y/N: "Ready my Darling~❤"
Rose: "F-Fuck me and never stop!"
I give her a quick kiss and insert my Excalibur.
Rose: "AAAHHH!"
He arms give out and her face lands on the heart-shaped pillow.
Rose: "your size has increased alot. Dominate your lustful Dragon with your LongSword, my Knight."
I do as commanded and thrust into her immediately Hard and Fast. Everythrust takes me deeper inside her, and her insides grips and welcome my penis like a lost lover...well...it is technically.
*Loud Moans*
Rose's increasingly loud and lengthy moans encourage me to press on my assault on her rear. I'm going deeper and deeper than I ever have before.
*Wet noises* *Loud Moans* *Dragon Noises*
Y/N: *Frustrated* "Grr! Let me see the pleasure in your eyes!"
I turn her around so she's on her back and facing me
Rose: "so lewd, so you want to watch as you dominate your Dragon? Lemme put on a show!"
She then locks eyes with me, sticks her long tongue out in a lewd manor and Holds up 2 peace-signs while moaning up a storm.
*Quickend Thrusts* *Both Moaning*
Her walls clamp down on my dick as she Climaxes, she closes her eyes and grips my back, digging her claws into me on accident and drawing blood.
The sudden tightness of her insides brings me over the edge and I Thrust 1 final time as DEEP as possible and promptly Cum inside her.
*Both Orgasm*
...
*Heavy Panting*
She lets go of my back and my grip on her shoulders switches to the surfaces next to her head.
She begins feeling my toned abs while I caress her scales.
Rose: "I missed you...so much~❤"
Y/N: "I missed you too...I would've searched forever if I had to in order to find you~❤"
Rose: *Giggle* "Darling~❤"
Y/N: "Yes my love~❤"
Rose: "Your Eyes have changed to 💕~❤"
Y/N: "oh, must be my burning love for you~❤"
Rose: "Oh Y/N! Love me forever!~❤"
She brings me into a hug
Y/N: "Always my dear~❤"
I begin thrusting into her again
Y/N: "I'll always love you, my Dragon~❤"

I would've searched forever if I had to in order to find you~❤"Rose: *Giggle* "Darling~❤"Y/N: "Yes my love~❤"Rose: "Your Eyes have changed to 💕~❤"Y/N: "oh, must be my burning love for you~❤"Rose: "Oh Y/N! Love me forever!~❤"She brings me into a h...