Superhero x Villain Reader

(V/N = Villain Name)

*Evil lair ambience*
V/N: "Hmm...the plan could use some tweaking, but it might just work...hmm"
V/N: "Bot!"
Bot: *Beeps*
V/N: "Get me more coffee...please"
Bot: *Affirmative Beep*
...
*METAL BENDING*
V/N: "Huh?!?!"
Out of fucking nowhere, the bulkhead door to my secret lab get Ripped open.
I grab my Rifle and aim at the door.
*Footsteps*
My Nemesis walks in: the Hero known as 'Breacher'
V/N: "Oh, it's just you" I put my gun back down
Breacher: "So, this is your secret lair? Its hidden well, took me all day to find it."
V/N: "that's the point"
She walks over to me and hugs me from behind
Breacher: *Chuckle* *sarcastic* "Do all Villains wear their masks and outfits while chilling at home?"
V/N: "I don't know, I aint they're babysitter."
I remove the GasMask that was hiding my face.
I turn around and-
*Kiss*
She smashes her lips into mine. We close our eyes and melt into the kiss.
...
*ALARM*
*Both Sigh*
We break the kiss.
V/N: "Bot. False alarm protocal"
Bots alarm stops blaring and it's Glowing red color returns to the usual blue. Bot sets down the coffee on a nearby table.
V/N: "Bot, return to charging station"
Bot: *Affirmative Beep* *Floats away*
Breacher: "Sooo, what's your grand evil plan that I'll have to stop this time?"
V/N: "Simple Bank robbery. Using alot of big and loud explosives and alotta Robots."
Breacher: "Loud...too Loud, sounds like a distraction for another Villains plan"
V/N: "Might be. You'll just have to find out once it happens."
Breacher: *sarcastic* "Oh ha ha."
Breacher: *Sigh* "I hope the other villains plan doesnt hurt too many people...thats something I like about you, your evil plans tend to avoid bloodshed. Doing them as clean as possible."
V/N: "what's the point in ruling a city if everyone's dead? Besides, I'm pretty sure the lack of dead people is why you haven't had me locked up yet and tend to let me flee."
Breacher: "That's 1 reason... The other is in your pants~"
Her hands drift south as she says this.
V/N: *Blush* "Horny Hero"
*Belt*
She undoes my belt and my erection stands tall.
She wraps 1 arms around my torso, pulling me close, her super-strength not letting me go...Her breasts press against my back.
Her other hand grips my Penis.
*Jerking* *Milking*
Her hand begins moving milking my dick.
V/N: "Ehh? Why is your hand s-so wet?"
Breacher: "I may have Lubed it up before I got here. It pays to be prepared."
...
*Soft Moans*
My moans Echo in the lab making them seem louder than they actually are, Same with the sound of each Jerk on my Penis.
*Wet sounds*
V/N: "F-Fuck"
Pre-Cum leaks out of my dick and onto her hand as she speeds up significantly, partially using super-speed to jerk me off.
Breacher: "You gonna cum baby? Gonna cum for your Mighty Hero?"
V/N: "Mmmm, Fuck! Yes! I-Im cumming!"
*Orgasm*
...
My fists clench as my cums shoots out and onto my evil plans, Dammit, I'll have to clean those later.
My Breathing returns to normal as I re-focus
V/N: "Ok Breach, you can let got now."
I look down and see she's still got my half-hard cock in her hand, using her thumb to play with the tip.
V/N: "Unless you have...Something else in mind~?"
Breacher: "when dont I?" She grabs my wrist and drags me to the bedroom
...

Breacher: "Get over here and FUCK me already!"
She's laying on my bed now. legs spread, sopping wet pussy, lewd facial expression, etc.
I climb on top of her.
*Kiss* *THRUST*
My Dick slides right in due to how wet she already is. Wasting no time, I begin hammering away at her pussy.
*Both Moan through kiss*
*Beastial Thrusts*
*Wet sounds*
She breaks the kiss and grabs my hips, using her super strength and speed to make me thrusts faster and faster and Faster.
The pleasure begins to be too much as my arms give out and I face plant into her breasts.
V/N: "Fuck, I-Im gonna cum again"
*Thrusts* *Wet sounds*
...
*Climax*
I reach my limit and shoot my seed inside her.
...
When my orgasm dies down, she flips us over so she's on top and straddling me, then Riding me.
As the Cities Great Hero rides my Dick, I look into her eyes and see pure lust and love 💘 in them.
V/N: "Ah! mm, Breacher, I Love you!"
Breacher: "Ah! I love you too Darling!"
Not sure what to do with my hands, I start feeling up her Abs
...
*Wet sounds* *Moans* *Multiple Climaxes*
...
She's been riding me for a couple hours now. Not sure how I still have cum left in the tank but hey it's still shooting. My eyes are heavy as I'm very tired, her riding does appear to be finally slowing down though.
*BOTH CLIMAX*
Breacher stops.
V/N: *Heavy Panting* "s-satisf-...*pant*"
My senses and brain are fried. I can't even speak properly nor think properly...
Breach: "Awww...did I wear you out V/N? *Giggle*"
She gets off my dick and lies next to me, cuddling my body in her arms.
*Kiss* she kisses my forehead then presses my face into her breasts.

Breach: *smile* "Love you Darling, sweet dreams~❤"
...
The Hero triumphs over the villain once again.
______________________________________
Remember, you can uuuuhhhhhh make REQUESTS for a character if you want...dont be shy.
Have a nice Night/Day.