Jalter x Reader Part 2

Electric Boogaloo

Y/N POV
*BANG!*
The rival master looks down at the gaping hole in his chest
Rival: "D-dammit..." He collapses to the ground gasping for air- *BLAST* I put another Shotgun shell in his head to put him out of his misery.
I look over towards Jeanne and see the rival servant dissappear.
Jeanne walks over to me
Y/N: "Welp, I Guess we win the grail war..."
Jalter: "A bit Anticlimactic isnt it?"
*Abrupt Holy Music*
We look over at the blinding light shooting down from the sky and onto the stone table.
The Fucking Holy Grail appears outta thin air.
Jalter: "Yeah I'd say that's confirmation we won."
I walk over to the Grail and pick it up
Jalter: "Well, make your wish I guess"
I look back at her and she's looking at the ground, she wouldn't let me see it, but I think she's tearing up. Servants typically disappear after a Grail War, but She doesn't want to go.
...
I turn back to the Grail, close my eyes, make my wish, then take a sip out of the Grail.
My Vision then goes white.
...

When my vision returns, I look around and as far as the eye can see are Fields of grass and clear blue skies...Neat.
I look over at the 1 tree 🌳around up on a small hill. Under it is a Familiar woman.
I make my way over to her
Jalter: "So, this was your wish?"
She says without looking at me
Y/N: "Yes Darling, what else would I even want to wish for?"
Jeanne turns and faces me
Jalter: "Eternity Together?"
Y/N: "Together Forever."
I reach my hand out and she reaches hers.
Our hands meet and interlock, We look into each others eyes.
*Kiss~❤*
...
*Shove* *Thud*
Y/N: "What the-?"
Jeanne suddenly shoved me to the ground...Then straddles me
Jalter: "If we're gonna be here together for all eternity, mine as well start eternity with a bang."
With a quick spell-cast, I teleport our clothes off our bodies (Her badass coat stays on for some reason. Maybe it's too badass to be removed).
My Erection immediately stands tall, prodding her wet Entrance.
I rest my hands on her Awesome Thighs as she lowers down onto my Excalibur.
*Wet sounds* *Riding* *Kissing~❤*
...
My Dick enjoys being within the location its familiar with, Pre-cum leaks out. Our 'Love-Juices' mix together creating wet slapping and squeltching noises.
...
*You know what sounds are being made* *Also more Kissing~❤*
...
We moan through the kiss as we reach our Limits-
*Muffled moans* *orgasms*
Finally we break the kiss as I cum inside her and she climaxes on my dick.
...
*Panting*
I ly back resting my head on the ground as Avenger leans forward and feels up my Abs. She slowly moves her hips side-to-side, slowly churning her insides up with my again hard dick.
She does this for awhile until I reach up and pull her down into a Cuddle.
Put this cuddle quickly turns into Missionary as I flip us over and begin thrusting again.
*Wet slapping* *Moans*
Jalter: "F-Fuck, Masta, go faster"
Y/N: "Alright Darling"
My thrusts speed up
...
Jeanne: "Th-This great pleasure, for eternity? Heh, and here I thought I was destined for an Eternity in Hell."
Y/N: "Heh, Nope, your just stuck with me, Forever."
Jalter: "I can *Ah!* live with that~❤"
I lean my head down and our lips/tongues connect again.
*💕*
...
*Thrust* *Thrust* *Thrust*
*CLIMAX*
Y/N&Jalter: *Muffled Moans*
We break the kiss and look into each others eyes
...

*Panting*
Jeanne reaches her arms up and pulls me down into a Cuddle.
Jeanne: "mmmm, I love you Masta~❤...Y/N~❤
I kiss her forehead
Y/N: "I love you too, Jeanne Alter~💝"
...
"Wanna go another round?"
"Hell Yeah!"
______________________________________
25 Horny Chapters...Damn!
Ive got a confession...I like Saber-Alter better...cuz unlike Jalter, I actually have Salter in FGO, happens to be my only lvl 100 servant too.
Certified Saber Alter Simp right here. Expect her to get a chapter lol.
You are all Awesome people. Have a great day/night. Stay safe out there.

...
...
...
(I unlocked Jeanne(Ruler))