Artoria Lancer x Master Reader

*TV Noises*
"🎶 Im just a sexy Boi! Sexy booii! I'm not ya boy toy! Boooy toooy 🎶"

Artoria: "Master? Who are you playing as again?"
Y/N: "Shawn Michaels-"
*CRASH!* *SMASH*
Abruptly! Someone crashed through the window!
Lancer and I stand up
Y/N: *Pissed* "The the Fuck!"
We both look at the servant who just busted through the window.
She gets up off the floor, broken glass crunching under her feet.
Scathach: "Hello. I'm here to kill you now."
Artoria: "*sarcastic*How formal."
Y/N: "Her master shouldn't be too far away. Artoria, defeat her. I'll deal with her master."
Artoria: "As you command Master"
She steps forwards and pulls her spear out of her cleavage-
Y/N: *Snarky* "I didn't know you were Raiden Shogun"
Artoria: "Shut up"
...
-Artoria POV
*STEEL CLASHING*
Scathach and I clash blades as Master goes out the door.
She kicks me in the leg forcing be back, but I quickly close the gap and we Clash Skulls. She stumbles back but I grab her and throw her into the TV
*🎶 Guitar riff*
*SMASH!* *BZZT*
Artoria: "Ooh! Masters gonna be pissed..."
Scathach pulls her bloodied head out of the TV and lunged at me again, but blood in her eye partially blinded her so I dodge and knee her in the gut
*Grunting*
She takes stabs at me
*miss*
And another stab
*miss*
But then she summons a bunch of spears and prepares to Launch them at me
*Distant Gunshot*
Our attention turns to the window as a gunshot catches our attention...
Scathach: "Hmm...My link with Master has been severed..."
Artoria: "Then Y/N was victorious"
Scathach looks down at her hands as she begins fading away.
Scathach: "Well, it was an honor to duel with you, King Arthur."
Artoria: "Farewell Scathach"
And with that, Scathach fades away...
...
*Door opens*
Y/N: "I'm back- My TV!"
...

-Y/N POV
*Bed creaking*
Seeing as my main source of entertainment was destroyed, I decided to go to bed early tonight.
*Door slowly opens* "Masta"
I crack open my left eye and see Artoria in the doorway
Lancer: "May I come in?"
Y/N: "Sure"
She walks in and closes the door behind her. I could see she was wearing a comfy sweater and sweatpants, I guess its her version of sleepwear perhaps. She looked quite adorable actually.
She stood at the foot of my bed
Artoria: "S-Sorry about your TV, Masta"
Y/N: "Its fine, I can get another. Besides, a dumb TV can be replaced, but you can't. So...Im glad you arent dead."
Lancer: "I'm glad you're alive too."
Theres a bit of silence for a sec...
Lancer: "May I sleep with you tonight?"
I pat the spot next to me
She smiles and climbs in bed...
...
"Hey Masta~"
I open my eyes again and look at her.
She presses her Breasts against my chest
Artoria: "Maybe I could entertain you tonight~❤"
Y/N: *Blush* "o-ok"
Her hand drifts to my pants and pulls them down.
She shifts her position so her Breasts are on my lap.
I relax as Lancer runs her hands over my crotch, my Cock growing to full mast.
She then pulls my boxers down and my Penis would stand tall, but instead is leaning due to her boobs being in the way.......then she lifts up her Glorious Melons and lowers them around my shaft.
My Penis Firmly between her boobs, she leans her head down and gives the Tip a kiss through her sweater.
Then she grabs her boobs with her hands and runs then up and down my Length.
Slowly at first...
I forget about the hardships of today and put all my focus on how amazing this feels.
Lancer: "Enjoying this Masta?~"
Y/N: *Nods*
Lancer: "Must feel like Heavan, getting massaged by these boobs you love so much~"
Y/N: *Flustered* "I-"
Lander: *Giggle* "Oh come on Y/N, don't think I dont catch you taking Glances. You arent very subtle...Besides, I encourage you to look as much as you please~💘"
She then speeds up her motions
...
...
...
*Paizuri Noises* *Soft moaning*
Y/N: "I-Im gonna cum-"
-*Climax!*
I'm sent over the edge and my Cum goes through her sweater, staining the spot it went through.
She smiles warmly, leans her head down and kisses the Tip of my Penis through her sweater again.
...
I close my eyes and get my breathing back to normal. Meanwhile I feel movement on the bed and on my body.
When I open my eyes again, Artoria is now Paintless and Stradling me, my cock pointing at her wet entrance.
Artoria: "May I?"
Y/N: "Yes Please!"
She doesn't hesitate to drop down to the Base of my cock taking it all at once-
Artoria: *Moan*
She grips my shoulders to keep balance.
Then, she rises up, and lowers back down, quickly getting to an enjoyable pace for both of us.
...

*Riding* *Moans* *Wet Noises*
She rides me for awhile, and I Have a field day fondling her Luscious Breasts, my hands under her sweater.
She slams down 1 more time, then grinds from side-to-side, making my Penis churn up her insides and sending shocks of pleasure through both of us.
I can tell her Queenly composure is barely there as her tongue is almost hanging out and Lancer seems lost in the pleasure. Can't say I'm in a much better state as I was lost in pleasure during that awesome Paizuri and again Now as she rides me...
Lancer: *moan* "M-Masta- are you close?"
Y/N: "Y-eah"
Lancer: "mm, g-good"
She rides and drops a few more times. Then-
*DOUBLE CLIMAX*
She smiles as we both orgasm. As we climax she grinds from side to side again making my cock penetrate as Deep as it can.
...
...
...

*Panting*
Lancer: "That was *Pant* Amazing Y/N"
Y/N: "Ditto"
She then leans down, and plants a Kiss on my Lips.
...
"I Love You Y/N~💘"
"I Love You Too, Artoria"

"I Love You Y/N~💘""I Love You Too, Artoria"