Second Sister(Star Wars) x Reader

*requested chapter*

-Sullust

*Blaster Fire*
Stormtroopers fired upon a Hanger full of Rebels, Terrorists, insurrectionists, whatever you want to call them.
*Blaster Fire Stops*
The Stormtrooper Commander held up his fist, signally a cease in the fire.
This Commander wore Armored black stormtrooper armor, with purple markings. He wielded a DLT-19 LMG.
The Commander Spoke
Y/N: "Those were the warning shots, Now I'll give you all about 5 seconds to leave that hanger and surrender, before we force that door open." He shouted through a loudspeaker
Y/N: "...4, 3, 2..."
The hanger door didn't budge.
Y/N turned to the radio operator next to him: "Plan B. Have the Walkers blast that damn door open-"
"Hold."
-Y/N POV
Y/N and the trooper next to him turned around and spotted where the voice came from
Y/N: *Chuckle* "Well look who decided to show up."
The Inquisitor known as 'Second-Sister' had arrived.
Second-Sister: "Well when I found out there was Jedi amongst these rabble-rousers, I was suddenly motivated to give a shit."
Y/N: "Sure that's the only reason why you came~?"
She gave me a glare. Even with her helmet on I could tell she was boreing a hole through me with her gaze...whether out of anger or...'other feelings~' is up to interpretation.
We turn our attention back towards the hanger.
She holds her hand our, and suddenly-
*Metal Scrapping* *Scared rebel noises*
The doors began to open. I turned to the radio operator: "Tell them to fire now!"
Operator: "AT crew, open fire on that hanger, I repeat, give 'em Hell."
The Inquisitor spreads her arms out and the Hanger doors get thrown open-
*BLASTER FIRE*
My Stormtroopers open fire, and in return the rebels inside opened fire on us.
*AT-AT HEAVY GUNS*
The fighting didn't last long, as the hanger itself provided little cover outside of a few starfighters, but the Walkers quickly blew up said ships...all except a troop transport that desperately tried to escape.
It got off the ground...for a short time.
Second-Sister: "There. The Jedi's on that ship. Blast it out of the sky!"
Y/N: "Well you heard her!"
Operator: "Walker crews focus fire on that cargo ship, we want it kissing the molten dirt, over."
1 of the AT-AT's turns its head up towards the ship
*BANG-BANG*
*BOOM*
The ships engines get blown off...Yeah off the ship, along with the back half.
So with the front of the ship remaining, it quickly nose-dives and crashes into the Sullust dirt.
*Distant CRASH!*
Y/N: *Whistle* "Doubt anyone survived that."
Second: "The jedi survived-"
Y/N: "-What?"
Second: "C'mon, let's finish them off."
Y/N: "Whatever you say, lead on."
I ordered my men to round up any remaining Rebels as prisoners. Then the Inquisitor and I marched over to the crashed ship...
...

*Fire* *Molten dirt crunching*
The Sullust ground crunched under our boots as we found the front end of the ship...yep, it had crashed into a pool of magma. Only the rear end was out of the lava.
Y/N: "You sure they're alive?"
Second-Sister: *Points* "There they are"
She pointed at the limping Jedi with a yellow lightsaber.
Y/N: "How the F-"
Second: "C'mon, orders specified that the Jedi dies. Set that blaster to kill."
Y/N: "Ha! It already is."
Second: *Quick Giggle* "I know"
*Lightsaber igniting noise*
Her Saber ignited and she force-jumped over to the Jedi.
The Jedi was caught off guard by suddenly being attacked by an Inquisitor.
*Saber Clash!*
The red blade and the yellow blade clashed
*Force push*
The injured Jedi pushed the Inquisitor back with the force
The Second-Sister barely budged, with her boots digging into the dirt.
The Jedi stepped back to gain distance, and to possibly attempt to flee.
*Rapid Blaster Fire!*
The Jedi ducked and looked towards where she was getting shot from.
Y/N: "Parry this!"
*LMG Firing* *Lightsaber deflection Noises*
I slowly walked forwards firing my DLT from the hip.
The Jedi Force-jumped back, only to get Force-grabbed mid-air by the Second-Sister and thrown to the floor.
*Force-Choke*
Jedi: *Choking* "Wait!-"
*Bang!*
A blaster bolt went through her head...
*Thud*
The Inquisitor dropped the dead body on the ground.
*Lightsaber turns off*
I rolled the Jedi over with my foot.
Second-Sister: "Hmm, I was hoping for a challenge."
Y/N: "Welp...Target Confirmed KIA."
...