Skeleton x Reader

"The very literal Graveyard Shift"

Y/N POV
Another thick-n-fog night in the Graveyard I work at, actually I'm the only person who works here. Which is weird due to the size of the place.
There's a town nearby, but its rather small so their dead barely make up the numbers of the yard. but instead, its soldiers during battles that get buried here, due to the constant conflict in the nearby Gold-Mines and Oilfields.
As I mentioned, I'm the only groundskeeper here, I live in a shack on the grounds, it's...cozy...
...
I'm fuckin' lonely
...
Y/N: *Lays down on grass and star gazes* "*sigh*"

??? POV
Hungry
So very...Hungry
Need...Energy
Spirit Energy
Must locate a source
Must locate a Male
*Shambling*

[Small time skip]

Y/N POV
I'm not even star-gazing anymore...just staring, waiting for something to happen I guess.
...
*Rattling Bones*
Looks like something is occurring.
A Mamano has shown up, ehh, I think I'll just lay here, I need to get laid anyway.
*More Rattles of Bones*
*Undead Groan*
Y/N: "Umm...Hi?"
The skeleton stands above me
Skeleton: "Mmaallee"
She drops to her knees and straddles me. Didn't think this would be how my night went but ehh whatever.

I watch as She struggles to undo my belt, fine motor skills clearly don't exist in those hands (she must be a newly risen undead).
...
Skeleton: *Frustrated Groan*
Eventually she gives up trying and just grinds on my crotch.
Y/N: *sigh* "Let me help"
I push her off and undo my belt&pants.
After they are removed my dick stands straight up. Seeing this, she immediately attempts straddles me again...But I stop her and instead get on top of her.
I pat her head "Ready?"
Skeleton: *Nods*
I kiss her and put it in.
*wet noises*
Her insides welcome my cock, her walls hugging it like its a teddy bear.
Y/N: "Ah! t-tight!"
I slowly thrust at first, letting us get used to each other.
Skeleton: *Happy groan*
My pace quickens and our moans get louder.
It feels like something in me has switched, as now I'm thrusting like a wild beast in Heat, Getting deeper and deeper with each thrust.
Y/N: "FFFuck"
I thrust DEEP into her, deeper than I've thrust before, and release whats probably the biggest load ive ever released. As I cum, she wraps her legs around me, not letting me go.
Eventually my climax ends
Skeleton: *Lewd Smile* "Love...you...Master"
Y/N: "Master?"
I get off of her and stand up putting my clothes back on.
She stands up too. "You...Master...now"
Y/N: "Umm, Why am I your Master now?"
Skeleton: "Skeleton, not good at...Thinking... so Skeleton leave thinking to Master."
I take a moment to process all this...
Y/N: "I guess that means you'll be staying with me. well then, let's head home, follow me."
Skeleton: "Ok"

(Small time skip)
*Door opening and closing*
Y/N: "Home Sweet Home. I only have 1 bedroom so-"
She cuts me off "I sleep with you."
...
Y/N: "ok"
...
Y/N: "anyway, hmm, I never got you Name?"
Skeleton: "Name?..umm...memory fuzzy...not know name"
Y/N: "oh, well what if I give you a name?"
Skeleton: "ok"
I think for a bit. "How about...Abby?"
Skeleton: "Sounds nice...Has...Ring to............"
She trails off and just kinda stares at me
Y/N: "Umm...Abby? You there?" I wave my hand in front of her face
Abby: *Rattled* "Ah! O-oh, I zoned out...again"
Abby: "Talking and thinking difaclut"
Y/N: "... You mean Difficult?"
Abby: "Yes...Abby tired"
Y/N: "Thats alright, im tired too. Let's head to bed ok?"
Abby: "ok"
...
Abby: "Abby Love you"
Y/N: *Chuckle* "And Y/N love you"

After that night the Graveyard got much less lonely. Abby helps me with keeping the place clean and she's Great at scaring off mischievous teens.
Although, she refuses to wear pants for some reason. so I got her an oversized hoodie thats big enough to cover the places only im allowed to see.
Speaking of, I've read a book about skeletons- well, golems actually, but Skeletons fall under that category. Apparently Golems require 'Fuel.' That 'Fuel' being Cum...this world is weird.
So basically, my seed is keeping Abby alive or something.
...
Neat?
...
Abby: *Hugs me* "Abby Hungry"