Ash x Reader

*Joints cracking*
"Fuuuuck"

[Ash POV]
I woke up this morning and tried to get up. as I rise, every joint cracks and I'm quite sore...Especially in my 'lower regions.' I look over at the couch and see Y/N...now I remember what happened last night.
...

[Time rewind, last night] Y/N POV
I was calmly tweaking my gun as Ash was analysing battle-plans for upcoming operations against these Archean space-zombies.
Y/N: "You've been looking at those plans all afternoon and night."
Ash: "I want as little casualties as possible."
Y/N: "I know...but if you keep over-analysing every little detail, you'll die from stress long before any parasite gets ya."
Ash: *Frustrated Sigh* "How can you be so calm in situations like these?"
Y/N: "Because it's never not fun to kill Zombies. That's why they're called Zombies."
I set the gun and tools down on the table, then walk over to Ash.
Y/N: "C'mon, you need to relax atleast a little bit." I wrap my arms around her
Ash: "Let me go Y/N"
Y/N: "Hmm...No"
Ash: "Y/N >:("
Y/N: "Nope"
She finally caves
Ash: *Sigh* "Fine...I'll come to bed."
Y/N: "And I can help you, 'relax'"
Ash: "That sounds...Nice."
...

She lays down on the bed on her stomache.
Y/N: "You could atleast have taken the Armor off...whatever"
I de-robe her lower half and climb on top.
Ash: "Lets just get this over with."
Y/N: "Oh no-no-no, this wont be a 1 and done kinda thing-"
I abruptly Thrust inside her catching her off guard.
Ash: *Ah!*
Y/N: "-your gonna De-Stress!"
Ash: "F-Fine...just, be gentle with me."
I kiss her on the cheek, Then start slowly thrusting.
Ash: *Soft Moans*
Y/N: "Fuck your tight!"
*Thrusting* *Wet sounds* *Growing Moans*
Ash: "Y/N...go faster"
Y/N: "As you wish Darling"
*Faster Thrusts*
...
Seeking more pleasure, I want to thrust deeper and faster...sooooo, I grab her arms at the wrists and pull them back as leverage to thrust faster and deeper.
Ash: "Ah! y-y/n! Give me a warning next- mmph!"
I shove her head down into the pillow. I'm overcome with a sorta bestial lust, as I start seeing her as a Fucktoy more than anything else. Sorry Ash.
*Fast Thrusts* *Muffled Moans* *Wet Slapping*
I've felt her climax on my dick multiple times now...
...
I give it a few more thrusts before I reach my limit, blowing a massive load inside her...
*Y/N Panting*
As my senses return to me and I realise I may have gone overboard. Ash is Silent
Y/N: "Ash? *pant* you alright?"
I let go of her arms, but they simply fall on the bed with a plop.
Y/N: "Ash you good?"
Ash slowly nods her head while still face down (Atleast I know she's alive).
Y/N: "Ok...I take it your 'De-stressed' now."
Ash: "..."
I pull my Penis out of her, get up and put my pants back on. While I put my pants on, she still doesn't move...so I decide to admire my 'work.'
Her rump...is COVERED in Cum, and her vagina is leaking it too.
...
I kiss her on the cheek and give her a Headpat before putting a couple blankets over her.
I then take a separate blanket, lay down on the couch 🛋, turn off the lamp and go to sleep.
Knowing damn well she'll be right back to her usual serious self tomorrow...oh well, atleast I tried.