Hellhound x Adventurer Reader

Probably my favorite monster girl
"Finally! An Adventure!"
I say as I snatch the newest bounty off the town's bounty board.
Bounty: *To anyone brave or foolish enough, there will be a great reward for anyone who slays the Beast that had recently taken residence in the graveyard. The Hound is-*
Half the paper is ripped off unfortunately, so the only description I have is that its Dog-Like I guess. Well shouldn't be too hard to bring its head back to town, so off I go!
...

*Walking*
Y/N: *sigh* "I cant find this beast anywhere!"
Ive been walking around here in this dusty boneyard for what feels like an hour, and yet all ive seen are Dusty Skeletons and Barely held together Zombies.
*sigh* "Hmm, maybe that woman over there will know where to find this thing?"
...
"Ma'am, Ma'am may I have a moment of your time please."
She turns around and looks at me
She's got skin black as night and -umm, Fur on her arms and legs? Also the same dark color. Eyes that have flames 🔥 shooting out the side. Teeth and claws that I can only assume are razor sharp and ultra deadly, especially when swung by those strong muscles...

 Teeth and claws that I can only assume are razor sharp and ultra deadly, especially when swung by those strong muscles

She looks like...She'd know where to find this Hound I've been searching for!
???: "Bold of you to approach me."
Y/N: "Sorry to bother you but, *pulls out paper* have you by any chance seen a beast around here called *looks at paper* a Hellhound?"
She steps closer until she's next to me
???: "A Hellhound? You could say I've heard of them."
Y/N: "Have you seen 1 around here?"
???: "Hmm, Nope. I've been here all day and I haven't seen another Hellhound."
Y/N: "Damn...well I guess this news isnt all bad, if they wanted it dead then they clearly wanted it out of the graveyard. So if it left on its own, I guess that counts?"
???: "Sure."
Y/N: "I guess I'll be going then, back to town I go"
She grabbed my hand and stopped me
???: "I'll come with you."
Y/N: "Oh, uhh, ok. I'm Y/N by the way."
???: "Names Iron"
Y/N: "Iron? Badass"
...

*Time skip-Night*
*Campfire noises* *Cave echo*
I adjusted the fire with a stick.
Y/N: *sigh* "Why didn't you tell me that YOU were the Hellhound?"
Iron was sitting across the fire from me
Iron: *Shrug*
Y/N: "The moment we stepped foot in town there was screams of terror...wait, are you like a murderer or something?"
Iron: "Nope, Just a Mamano."
Y/N: "A what?"
Iron: "Jeez, you really are a nooby. (Good thing I'm about to claim you instead of a more vicious Hellhound)"
Iron: "A monster turned humanoid and has an eternal Lust."
Y/N: "oh...OH"
She gets up from her spot and sits next to me
Iron: "I think we both know where this is leading~"
She leans in, putting a hand(Paw?) On my thigh
Iron: "C'mon, make this easier and ly back for me"
My mind is telling me NO! But my Erections telling me HELL YES!
AND having her around for future adventures would be mighty useful.
Y/N: "Promise to be my girlfriend and go on adventures with me?"
Iron: "I'll do you one better, I'll be your Wife...and yeah we'd adventure."
Y/N: "Awesome!" I wrap an arm around her as I lay down.
She straddles and mounts my waist.
I see the fire in her eyes growing lustful as she pull my pants off.
Here we go-
...
*Moans* *Riding* *Fire crackle*
Iron: "Damn Y/N! Who knew you had a beef-bus down here! You might break me in 2!"
Our position had somehow changed to where I was sitting up and my back was against the cave wall as she rode my dick.
My arms were wrapped around her in a hug as she rose up and down rapidly.
Y/N: "ah! I-Iron, you feel so good👍"
Iron: "Heh, you should see the total look of ecstasy on your face!"
I blush in embarrassment.
I hide my face by stuffing my face in between her breasts.
*Pomf!* right into her fluffy chest.
Iron: "Enjoying my boobs? Hope so"
...
up and down, up and down.
Iron: "rr, Fuck, how haven't you cum y-yet? Oh, I feel my own climax coming."
I'm not sure how I haven't reached my limit yet, but seizing the opportunity, I put a hand on her thigh and the other on her shoulder and shove her to the floor so I'm on top.
Iron: "H-Hey!"
Y/N: *THRUSTS*
Iron: "FUCK!"
I begin thrusting inside her like a beast in heat seeking climax ASAP.
*THRUSTS* *MOANS*
She reaches up and pulls me down to her eye level. We lock eyes and-
Y/N&Iron: "Fuck!" *CLIMAX*
...
My arms had given out and I crashed back into her chest.
She put her hand on my head stroking my hair, the other hand hugging me.
Iron: "mmmm, yeah, I'm definitely keeping you~❤ Husband"
Y/N: *Muffled* "Love you too~❤"
Iron: "Now..."
...
"Hope your Ready for round 2~❤"