Vicky x Reader

"Have fun at the...uhh...Hotdog festival? Mr and Mrs Turner! 👋"
Mr.Turner: "Bye! Dont burn down the house!"
*Door closes*
...
Vicky: *Inhale* "TWERP!"
*CHAINSAW*
Timmy: "I wish my room had a comically large lock on it!"
*Magic sound effect*
*CHAINSAW BRRR*
Timmy: "I WISH MY DOOR WAS METAL!"
*Magic again*
*Chainsaw motor burns up*
Vicky: "Dammit!, curse your weird door that changes its state of matter on a molecular level!..or something"
*Storms away*
*Doorbell*
Vicky: "Huh? Who the Hell could that be?"
*Door opens*
Vicky: *Gasp!* "Y/N!" *Hug*
...
Y/N POV
I hug her back and step inside the house-
Y/N: "Holy shit! Looks like a bomb 💣 went off in here!"
The house is a mess...and partially on fire 🔥
Vicky: "oh umm, it...was that damn Twerp Timmy! He's a mons-"
Y/N: "cut the innocent act, I've watched you babysit before"
Vicky: "Oh right yeah you have...wanna trash stuff with me?"
Y/N: "I'd prefer watching a movie or something, *Sarcastic* unless you broke the TV ofcourse"
Vicky: "oh ha-ha. Yeah, a movie sounds nice."
...

Netflix: *your still there right?*
*Clicking*
Y/N: "Remotes not working"
Vicky: "Check the batteries"
I open the back and- "where'd they? There fucking Gone?"
Vicky: "what do you mean they're gone?"
Y/N: "Look"
I show her the remote and how the batteries that were in there earlier are magically gone...the Fuck?
Vicky: *Sigh* "Go see if the Twerp has them, he steals them sometimes."
Y/N: "Okie dokie"
I get up and head to the stairs. Before I walk up them I look back at my Girlfriend...Beautiful.
...
*Knocking*
I knock on the metal door
Timmy: "Go Away Vicky!"
Y/N: "Guess again"
Timmy: "Vicky's boyfriend?"
Y/N: "yup"
*unlocking sound* *Metal THUD*
Timmy: "OW! Lock fell on my toe!"
Eventually the door opens and I see a comically large PadLock on the floor
Y/N: "You alright?"
Timmy: "Yeah"
Y/N: "Do you have Batteries in here."
Timmy: *Sweats*
Y/N: "Don't make me summon V"
Timmy: "DONT! Umm, give me a sec"
He then walks into the closet
*Muffled* "I wish I had more batteries!..why didn't I wish for them the 1st time?"
Timmy walks back out of the closet- "AHH! VICKY!"
Y/M: "Huh?"
I turn around and see her standing by the door bored.
Vicky: "forget about the batteries. His parents just got home."
...
*Night*
I wait outside in my car as Vick comes up with some bullshit story about how Timmy wrecked the house.
"Bye Mr&Mrs Turner! Punish him cruelly- I mean appropriately 👋"
*Car Door opens and closes*
She gets in the passenger seat and I drive off.
Y/N: "So, want me to take you home now?"
Vicky: "Nah, take me to your place, Your parents are still on that business trip right?"
Y/N: "When aren't they on a business trip? They're gone so often I basically own the house."
Vicky: *seductive* "Well, your Parents aren't home so~"
Y/N: "Hard Sex All Night"
Vicky: "Umm, Yeah👍"
...
*Driving*
I glanced at my crotch a few times, I was Hard...Unusually Hard. Its was Painful.
Vicky: "Damn Y/N, pitching a bit more than just a tent."
Y/N: "Uhh, yeah"
Vicky: "heh, I May have slipped something into that coffee you drank earlier. Lemme relieve some of that stress~"
Y/N: "Well that's explain-" *zip*
I look down and saw Vicky had brought my erection out of my pants and she was staring in aw at my tower of meat.
She leaned down and- *Lick*
A shiver shoots down my spine as her tongue does circles on the tip while her hand fondled my balls.
*SUCC* *Slurp* *Wet Sounds*
She begins full on sucking me off, Regularly going all the way down to the base.
...
I had leaned back so she could move more, but I had to lean forward in an attempt to conceal what was happening as I drove to an intersection with some other cars.
The light was on red.
Thank god it was Night
While Holding in my moans and hiding my blushing Ahegao face behind the steering-wheel, I look around.
The car to my left has someone on there phone not paying attention, and to my right is some old guy getting frustrated at the long red-light.
Y/N: *frustrated whisper* "Victoria, your gonna pay for this, I swear I'm gonna make sure you can't walk properly tomorrow."
Vicky: *Giggle* "I 'ook 'orwarth tho ith" *Slurp* *Lick*
I look across the intersection and meet eyes with another guy trying to hide his face. We lock eyes 👀
Eventually he leans back as a girl sits up in the passenger seat and wipes her mouth off...
*SMACK*
I look over at the sound, the old guy from the right car had gotten out and was wacking the red-light pole in an effort to get it to change. And it surprisingly worked as the light changed to green.
*Driving*
Thank fuck we all drove separate directions as it isnt long before I have to pull over and- "F-Fuck!" -shove Vickys head down to the base so my cocks down her throat as I Cum.
Vicky: "MMPH!"
I hold her head down as I cum
Y/N: "C'mon! Swallow it all!"
*Cumming*
...

*Car pulls in driveway*
*Door opens and closes*
The moment we walk into my house, I lock the front door. Then pick up Vicky off the ground and carry her to my bedroom
Y/N: "Payback time!"
Closing the door behind me, I have to stop myself from powerbombing her onto the bed.
I set her down on the bed- "Clothes! Off! Now!"
We swiftly remove our clothes and I crawl in bed on top of her.
My Penis hovers above her Vagina
Vicky: "C'mon big guy, Destroy Me!~❤"
Y/N: "Your wish is my- *DEEP THRUST* -COMMAND!~❤"
*Thrusting* *Moans* *Wet Sounds*
...

Her insides massage my dick as I repeatedly hit as deep as it'll go.
Vicky Moan-Rambles "Rah! Mm! Fuck! So good, so big, keep going baby! F-Faster! Ah!"
Y/N: *Kiss~❤*
I shut her up by kissing her, our tongues interlocking.
*Kissing~❤* *Muffled Moans* *Thrusting*
Vicky: "MMPH!"
Her eyes roll back and I feel extra wetness on my dick. I thrust even faster to reach climax-
Y/N: *!*
*BOTH ORGASM*
...

We break the kiss and I pull out, cum leaking out of my dick and leaking out of her. Her legs unlock from around my waist and plops onto the bed.
*panting*
We lovingly look into each others eyes
Vicky: "mmmm, Love you Babe~❤"
Y/N: *Kiss~❤* Love you too~❤"
I grab her waist and pull her back up to my Erection
Y/ N: "I'm not finished yet *Eye Glint*"
Vick reaches up and pulls me down into a Hug
Vicky: "Neither am I!"
I thrust back inside her...and keep thrusting for the rest of the Night.
*💝*

*the next morning*Vicky: "Ow, you were right Darling, I cant feel my lower-half

*the next morning*
Vicky: "Ow, you were right Darling, I cant feel my lower-half."
______________________________________
1 of my friends found my Wattpad profile, so, Whats up Fucker? Yes you, I know your reading this.
Why you got your shit in Light mode?

But in all seriousness, Shoutout to my Boi and his story:
'Operation Broken Knight'
Read it if you wish for a Call Of Duty story. Its dope, you should like, read it or something...or not, I'm not gonna force you...
But anyway, that's about it, See ya.