Harley Quinn x Villain Reader

This story is set in an Alt universe where The Joker simply doesn't exist. Instead, You are the Clown themed villain in town...
Enjoy :)

(V/N=Villain Name)

V/N: "Sorry Bats, But I think I'll be leaving now! Tood-a-loo!👋"
Batman was too preoccupied with the Army of goons trying to kill him as I used the Grapple-Gun I stole from him to hook onto the Helicopter above me.
The Grapple pulls me up and I playfully knock on the sliding chopper door.
*Door slides open*
Harley: "Oh Mr.V/N! They were right! Your Prison sentence did get shortened!"
V/N: "Why yes indeed, turns out, alot of things get cut short if you disregard the law, if you get my meaning. HaHa!"
V/N: "Now let's get outta here!"
Harley: *Turns to the pilot* "You heard the man! Get this bird moving"
*Helicopter flies away*
...
Goon: *Knocked out*
Batman: "Gordon, ive knocked out the last of the prisoners, But V/N, he slipped away in the chaos."
Gordon: *Sigh* "Seems like we go through this same song and dance routine every week"
...
The chopper touches down on the Helipad in the Funland.
V/N: "Ah, So good to be home!"
Generic Goon: "Welcome Home Boss!" *High-Five*
V/N: "Now, if you'll excuse me, I gotta get outta this stupid prisoner outfit, Orange ain't really my color."
...

*Door Shutting*
Y/N: "Ah, So good to be Home!"
Opening my drawer I pull out my usual villainous attire.
Taking off the orange shirt first, I look down at my chest and stomache, Damn, alotta bruises from Batman's fists.
*Door opens*
Harley: "Mr.V! I wanted ask- o-oh! Sorry! I didn't mean to interupt!" *averts eyes*
V/N: "No No, your fine Harles. If anyone else barged in like that they'd be sleeping with the fishes, but your fine."
As I change, she just kinda watches in aw
V/N: "Enjoying the view?~"
Harley: *Blushing mess* "w-well I umm- so what if I am!"
V/N: "You know, if you wanted more than just a view... All you need to do is ask~"
Harley: *still blushing* "Well Mr.V, i-its no secret that I love ya, but, I was kinda wondering if you...Loved me back?"
I walked up to her, put my hand on her cheek, and locked eyes with hers.
"Harleen, I don't think there's any other woman in this world I could love~💘"
*Kiss~❤* I leaned in and kissed her
Harley: "MM!..mmmm"
As we kiss, she reaches behind her and locks the door.
*Breaks Kiss*
Harley: "Well, why don't ya, 'ride your Harley'~"
Its then when I wrap my arms around her and pick her up. walking to the bed I sit with her on my lap.
She switches position and straddles my waist
Harley: "How about I put on a show for ya~❤" she says as she slowly takes off her villain costume
I take the Jester hat off her head and gently run my hand through her hair.
Harles gets the suit off at her elbows, from there it proceeds to loosen enough to fall down some more until-
V/N: "Booba"
She pulled the suit down enough for her Boobs to be free
I instinctively use my hands and begin fondling them.
Harley: "do ya like em?"
V/N: *Nods*
Harley: "Well I'm glad ya do"
...
She eventually gets the rest of her costume off. during this time I took my pants off as well.
My erection was a mere inch from her Sopping wet lower lips.
Harley: "Hope your ready puddin'- AH!"
I cut her off by pulling her down onto my Dick, all the way to the base. She has the hold onto me for balance from the shock of pleasure.
Harley: "P-Puddin', give me a little warnin' next time, hehe."
She regains balance and confidence as she rises up, then drops back down, sending shocks of pleasure through both of us until we get into the groove of thrusts and she Rides my dick for real.
...
*Riding* *Moans* *Wet sounds*
V/N: "y-your so tight."
Harley: "And your, *Ah!* so big!"
We were close to the edge of the bed, so I wrapped my arms around her and moved us to the middle, then-
Harles: "Woah!"
-I flip us over so im on top.
She lays on her stomache as I insert my dick back inside her.
*Hips Smacking* *Butt Jiggle*
Harley: "F-Fuck, Your gonna make me addicted to you at this rate Puddin'"
...
*Thrusting* *Moans*
V/N: "a-ah, Fuck, I think I'll reach my limit soon"
She lifts her legs up and locks them around my waist so I can't pull out.
Harley: "D-Do it Mr.V!"
V/N&Harley: "Fuck!" *CLIMAX*
...

*Panting*
Once we stop Cumming, she unlocks her legs and I pull out, then lay down beside Harley pulling her close to me(her Back to my chest).
I wrap my arms around her, 1 arm hugging her and the other playing with her hair.
Harley: "mmmm, puddin' think that was the *pant* best sex ive ever had...mmmm, *closes eyes* zzzz"
She closes her eyes and comfortably falls asleep.
...
I lay with her for awhile until my phone gets a text, I read it and it's Penguin requesting my presence for some Heist he's planning.
V/N: "Hmm, Heist must be serious if he wants assistance from the Clown Prince Of Crime."
I get out of bed and put my clothes back on.
As I'm about to walk out the door, I look back at Harles, peacefully sleeping with a smile on her face.

"Sweet Dreams, my Jester~❤"