Big Sister (Bioshock) x Reader

*Distant Gunshots*
*sarcastic* "The great Rapture Family, always killing each other...Family My Ass."
Spent bullet casings and broken glass crunch under my boots as I walk around in search of more supplies.
*SCREECH*
I instinctively duck into cover at the all too familiar screech of 1 of those metal-beasts. Not a screech from a Big Daddy though, it's from a Big Sister.
Someone really said: 'y'know how deadly the Big Daddy is? Lets make an even deadlier version that can move around like a damn Ninja.'
...
*Metal Scraping* *Running* *Gunshots*
The Big Sister suddenly sprints past my hiding spot, being followed by a foolish group of splicers trying to kill her, presumably for her loot.
*Screech* *Gunshots* *Screaming*
Common sense tells me I should turn around and walk in the opposite direction of the psychos and death-machine...but curiosity gets the better of me and I go to investigate.
...

*Low pitch wimper*
I come across the dead group of splicers, in the middle of the group is the injured and bleeding Big Sister sitting against a wall. She looks like she may need help...
...
Y/N: *Sigh* "Me and my damn want to help others in need."
I grab a medkit off 1 of the splicers corpses and head over to the Big Sister.
She barely reacts to my presence, the light in her helmet flickers on and off.
I tend to her wounds- "there are a lot of bullets in her...jeez."
...

(Small time skip)
It took me a bit, but I patched her up the best I could. I finish up by jabbing an Eve syringe into her to kickstart her back to life.
The light in her helmet finally stops flickering and even changes to a yellow color instead of the usual Red.
*Metal clanking*
Her armor clanks as she stands up. She then looks at me
Big Sister: *Strange sound*
Y/N: "Uhh, Hi 👋"
...
Y/N: "I guess I'll be going now..."
I turn and begin heading home.
*Boot-steps*
...
*Metal-Boot-Steps*
I look behind me and see that she's, following me?
I walk for a bit more while checking over my shoulder and she is definetly following me...dear oh dear.
Y/N: "Just remain calm y/n, if she wanted you dead you'd already be dead...right?"
...

Eventually I arrive at the old apartment I've been using as my Safehouse/Home.
*Key noises*
I open the door and walk in.
I turn around holding the door open and look at the mechanical beast that followed me.
Big Sister: *Silently stares at you*
Y/N: "Welp, ya coming in or staying out there?"
Big Sister: *Beep*
She walks inside with me, I shut the door behind us.
...
Y/N: "Feel free to make yourself at home...I guess" I say to her
She then walks around looking at random things.
I turn on the TV and put on a Movie 🎥
...

*Beep*
Y/N: *waking up*
Huh, I must've fallen asleep on the couch (nothin' new there).
I feel weight on my waist.
I blink the sleep out of my eyes and see the source of the weight. Miss Big Sister is Straddling me...dammit, I can feel myslef getting Hard. Doesn't help that she also removed part of her armored suit, revealing everything that isn't her face or arms. (She still has the helmet on and arm-armor on)
Big Sister: "Love........you~❤"
Y/N: "huh?"
Big Sister: "You.......saved.........me.............,you...............lover now." *Strange yet cute Noises*
Y/N: "I'm not gonna bother thinking about how that works..."
My hard dick rises up and presses up against her rump.
Y/N: "u-umm, sorry about that-"
*Wet sounds*
Y/N: "!"
Big Sister: *Surprised Screech*
She abruptly rises up and lowers putting my Dick inside her. Fuck she's so tight
She grips both of my shoulders for balance while I put my hands on her hips.
Y/N: "hang on, let me-"
I move us both so I'm on top and she's laying down.
I kiss her on the helmet window and insert my dick back in her.
Big Sister: *Happy Noise*
*Steady Thrusting*
...
*Wet noises*
*Moans* *Mechanical Moans*
My thrusts speed up. She uses 1 hand to feel up my abs and the other hand to fondle her breasts. I move her hand out of the way and fondle her boobs myself.
Big Sister: *Moan* "Fas.......ster"
Y/N: "As you wish"
*Thrusts speed up*
*Wet noises*
...
*Both moaning*
Y/N: "Ah, fuck, so good"
Im getting close to my limit, and judging from her moans, so is she.
She then suddenly wraps her arms around me bringing me closer.
Big Sister: *?Noise?*
She makes some sorta noise and I feel a new wetness on my dick, im not given much time to think about this as orgasm hits me
*!*
*Climaxes*
...
She lets go of me and lays back on the couch, heavy breathing and both arms next to her head.
I pull out and sit back, gazing upon her beautiful body.
Big Sister: "mmay...I...ssstay?"
Y/N: "of course, you can live with me if you want."
Big Sister: "yaaaaaaaaay" the helmet light turns Green
She then reaches her arms towards me and does a 'give me' motion with her hands towards me. I lay down in her arms, us now hugging each other, and after some cuddling, we both fall asleep...
...
I guess im in love with a Death-Machine now...cool.
______________________________________
And now: Words of wisdom with Big Sister-

Sounds like a Fucked up Pokemon