Krampus(Monster girl) x Reader

Well...it was a lonely Christmas-Eve

*Snowing* *Driving*
Driving home from work on Christmas-Eve night...
I look out the window at the packed restaurants. full of Families and Couples. Some fully human, others with Monster Girls...
And here I am, spending another Christmas alone...*Sigh*
...

*Door opens and closes*
I finally get home to my apartment.
*Clothes change*
After changing into pajamas, I rummage around in the kitchen and find some left-over Pizza.
...
*Microwave BEEP BEEP BEEP*
*TV Noises*
...
...
...

*3AM*
*Fireplace Crackle*
I slowly open my eyes. The first thing I see is my half-eaten pizza on the table, and that...the TV channel has been changed to show a fireplace?
Also, I feel a weight on my lower half.

Taking my eyes off the TV, I look over and see-!
Y/N: "Uh, Hi..."
-A Woman!.. Clearly a Monster Girl judging by the horns, Jet black skin, she's got fur on her strong legs, and large claws for hands...
Yet despite all this...
She is mighty Beautiful...
???: "I've been waiting for this day, been waiting for over a month now!"
Y/N: "umm, for Christmas Eve? Or I guess it would be Christmas itself now wouldn't it?"
???: "Mhmm! And I'm here to make sure you don't spend it alone! Nor will you spend another Christmas alone again!"
Y/N: "Well...I guess I do like the sound of that."
She then abruptly grips my pants
???: "Great! Then whip your cock out already!-"
Y/N: "Ay! Whoa whoa whoa! I don't even know your name yet!"
She takes her hands off my pants and looks makes eye contact.
???: "Oh right, s-sorry, I'm just too excited right now, I can hardly contain myself."
Y/N: "Its alright, your fine."
???: "I'm Isabelle, but you may call me Izzy, if you wish. And before you ask, yes. I'm a Mamano. A 'Krampus' to be specific."
Y/N: "A Krampus?" Dont they like...kidnap bad children or something?"
Izzy: "Nope...well, that's not what I do anyway, and ive never met a Krampus who's kidnapped a child before...Now adult men, thats a different story."
Y/N: "Yeah well I figured that one would be the case. Umm, are you gonna kidnap me?"
Izzy: "only if you want me too. My house is like, REALLY comfy...and has free WiFi."
Y/N: "I'll think about it..."

Y/N: "Well...you've been squirming on my waist for a while now...and my dick is rock hard as well-"
*Rip!*
She abruptly rips my pants clean off
Izzy: "Ready? My Love?💘"
I grip her fluffy coat and unbutton it, repealing those voluptuous-curvy-beautiful-jet-black-breasts...and I start admiring/playing with them.
Izzy: "Ah! I guess thats your answer!"
She then- *Wet noise* *soft Moans* lowers down onto my Penis.
...

*Riding* *Wet noises* *Moans*
She goes up and down on my cock over and over again.
Meanwhile I reach up, grab her horns and pull her head down to my level and-
*KISS!~❤*
Kiss her right on the lips.
Izzy: "MM!~💘"
Her right arm cuddles around my torso while her left hand plays with my hair.
...
*Riding* *Wet noises* *Kissing*
I'm, Still gripping her right horn with my right hand. So with my left I start playing with her bewbs again
Y/N: "God, you tits are awesome."
Izzy: *Blush* *Giggle* "Glad you love them so much, your cock feels *moan* amazing"
...

...
*CLIMAX* *ORGASM* *MOANS*
We both climax at the same time
I shoot ropes of cum deep inside of her.
After orgasm, I let go of her horns and boobs, and fully lay back down while catching my breath.
...

While I catch my breath, she leans into my neck, *Lick* Licks my neck, then-
*!BITE!*
Y/N: "GAH!"
She leans back immediately after doing this.
I rub the right side of my neck(thats where she bit me)
Y/N: "What the- what the hell was that for!?"
Izzy: *Giggle* "Just marking My Territory...Husband..."
I feel a little woozy after this, and I feel a bit of blood on my neck.
Y/N: "whoooaaa"
Izzy: "shh, just sleep now Y/N. When you wake up, you'll be at your new home...at My home...sweet dreams."
Last think I remember before passing out was how Ok with all this I was.
I mean really, she swoops in while I was lonely as fuck, rides my cock and lets me play with her amazing breasts, and proceeds to take me somewhere that I wont ever have to worry about, working, paying bills, Taxes- well ok you cant really escape Taxes, but you get what I mean.
Isabelle really is the best Christmas gift I could've ever gotten...
Now if you will excuse me, Ive got a horny Krampus Mamano waiting for me to fuck her brains out...
Merry Christmas!
______________________________________
And a Happy new year...
And Happy(Insert other holidays here).