Yandere Arachne x Reader

*Walking*
"This looks like the place"
I look at the Arcade infront of me.
Yesterday at work, My manager asked me out on a date, I accepted of course.
I look back up at the sign. 'Videodungeon'
This was the place where we're supposed to meet. I lean against a wall and wait for her to show up.
...
Y/N: *waiting*
*Scuttle*
I turn towards the sound and see my Date.
Y/N: "Hi Spikes"
Spikes: "Hi :)"
My eyes wander as I look at the beautiful Arachne before me. I swiftly take my eyes off her amazing chest and look into her many eyes.
Y/N: "So, uh, shall we go in?"
Spikes: *Nods*
She reaches her hand(Claw?) out, so I place my hand in hers and we walk into the Arcade.
I hope this Date goes well.
...

[Small time skip]
Game: "Mileena wins, Fatality!"
Spikes: "I win again"
Y/N: "Damn, oh well. It's about having fun anyway."
Spikes: *Giggle* "And I'm having alot of fun playing with you" *smile*
...
...
...
Y/N: "No not the blue shell!"
*KA-BOOM*
*End of race music*
Spikes: *sarcastic* "Sorry Darling, but I had to"
I pull out my phone and check the time- "Oh shit!"
It's almost 11 at night 🌙.
Spikes: "I guess we were having too much fun to notice the time."
Y/N: "Yeah...shit, now I gotta walk home in the dark."
Spikes: "I walked here too, but my many legs allow me to move at the speed of a car. You can ride on my back and stay at my place if you'd like?"
Y/N: "Are you sure? I don't wanna burden you-"
Spikes: *cuts me off* "Its perfectly fine :) please, I insist."
Y/N: "Ok. Lead the way."
...

(Time skip)
*Door opens and closes*
Its a spacious and tall house (obviously, has to be to house an Arachne).
Spikes: "Make yourself at home. I'll grab us drinks."
I have to climb some webs to get to the couch, but when I do I look down. I didn't even realize how far up the couch was until I did look down but damn...its not a lethal fall but it probably wouldn't feel good.
*webs vibrate*
The web's vibrate as Spikes climbs up. It's almost like I'm prey in a spiders web, but this spider is friendly...(as far as I know).
She hands me a drink.
Y/N: "Thanks 👍"
I take a drink of it as Spikes watches and smiles.
She takes a sip of her drink as I realize the taste of mine happens to be my favorite drink. Is it her favorite too?
...
We conversate for awhile about the sudden disappearances of some of the Female co-workers.
Y/N: *Jokingly* "You better not go up and disappear on me."
Spikes: *Giggle* "I won't...Trust me."
Y/N: "heh...*Yawn*"
Spikes: "Getting tired?"
Y/N: "Yeah, I dont know why though, usually I can pull an all-nighter no problem...but I guess not tonight."
Spikes: "Its ok, you may sleep on the couch"
I was too tired to protest as I could barely keep my eyes open.
Y/N: "Ok *Yawn* fine. Goodnight Spikes"
I lay down and almost instantly fall asleep. The last thing I see before my eyes close is Spikes...and her Lustful stare.
...
...
...

*Wet sounds*
I begin to awaken. I blink the sleep out of my eyes as I try to move. But I cant move my arms nor legs.
*Sucking*
Y/N: *Moan*
I look down- "S-Spikes?"
The pupils in her many eyes have turned into 💕
My Entire Length is in her mouth. She takes it out of her mouth and smiles at me. My Penis is covered with her saliva like it's a new coat of paint or somethin'
Spikes: "I guess this is the part where I confess my undying and eternal love 💘"
Spikes: "Well, I confess! I've loved you for a long time now! I want us to be together Forever!"
Y/N: "Oh...thats...-"
I take a few moments to process all this. She recognizes this and moves up away from my dick and to my head, waiting in anticipation for my response.
Well...If I accept, I get an amazing Spider GF and will finally get to have Sex for the first time. She has Yandere written all over her, but Fuck it, I'll stick my dick in crazy.
Y/N: "Spikes, if I had to spend an Eternity with someone, I'd happily spend it with you."
She smiles and hugs and kisses me, I've never seen someone so happy.
I smile too. I'd hug back, but my arms and legs are still bound by webs.
Speaking of- I was bound by her webs.
My legs were completely cover all the way up to my Thighs. My arms also were completely wrapped up except my hands (probably to allow Hand-Holding). My torso was uncovered, although I found out the reason when she moved her hands to feel up my abs.
So basically, she could do anything she wanted to do to my body, and id be powerless to resist her...
Kinky
As this thought passes my mind, my Penis becomes Rock hard and presses up against her.
She slowly grinds her crotch on my erection.
Spikes: "You seem Excited"
Y/N: "Ehe, umm, sorry."
She whispers into my ear: "Don't be sorry, I'm excited too"
After she says this, she slides me dick inside her.
*wet sound*
Y/N: "ah, so good"
Spikes: *Yandere Smile* "I cant believe im finally copulating with Sempai!"
She rises and slams down onto my Dick, once she gets the rythm down, she full blown rides me.
*Wet sounds* *Vibrating webs* *Happy Yandere Sounds*
She runs her clawed fingers over my face seemingly to confirm that im Real and this is actually happening
Spikes: "Ah! Ive been dreaming of this day since the day I've met you, My Love!~❤"
All of her eyes have 💕 instead of pupils.
She thrusts 1 more time, then grinds on my crotch. Her tight vagina walls clamp down and squeeze my shaft.
Y/N: "F-Fuck, Spikes, that feels so g-good"
It doesn't take long for both of us to reach-
*ORGASM*
...
*Panting*
Spikes: "Mine"
Y/N: "Hmm?"
Spikes: "Mine! Your Mine! No one else may have you!"
Y/N: "Correct, I am yours. Just like how you are mine."
I rip 1 of my arms out its bindings (they had loosened from the vibrations) and wrap it around her, pulling her back down in my dick.
Spikes: "Fuck me Sempai! *Yandere smile*"
She undo's my other arm, so I reach up and Pat her Head.
The Headpat drives her wild as she hugs me and smashes her body into mine. There is Pure Happiness on this Arachnes Face. her 8 legs curl up too in an effort to hug/keep me close to her.
*CLIMAX*
We both climax again...and again...and again, throughout the passion filled night~❤

and again, throughout the passion filled night~❤

...
John: "You slept with our boss?"
Y/N: "Yep. Spikes and I are In a relationship now."
John: "Tell her to give me a damn Raise...or a day off"