Carmelita Fox x Sly Cooper

I'm pretty sure I am a Furry...ehh whatever who gives a shit. If you dont like furry shit than skip this chapter, that's the end of the matter.

______________________________________
*Ancient Egypt* -Sly POV

Sly: "Khons! Get your stupid ass out here!"
*Fancy Door opens*
The Grand Egyptian Pharoah walks out, furious.
Khons: "You've ruined everything you damn Racoon! You and the rest of those damn rebels!"
Sly: "Uh-huh, yeah whatever. Surrender now and maybe the angry mob wont lynch you in the street and chop your balls off or whatever the Hell they've got planned."
Khons: "I would rather DIE! Than surrender my kingdom to you Savages!"
Sly: "Savages? Well last I checked it was you and your men who've been, chopping off hands, working the local populace to near-death. And while they starved, you've gorged on food all day and night...but I think its high time you get De-Throned"
Khons: "I'll rip your entrails out!"
...

*1 boss fight later*
*Punch*
I grab the strange device off the necklace the pharoah was wearing, then Bash it back into his head.
Khons: "GAH!.." *Thud*
Sly: *Panting*
"He still alive?"
I look over and see that the rebels have finally showed up.
*Kick*
Khons: "Grr!"
Sly: "Yeah he's still breathing, just about."
The rebels grab the pharoah- err, Ex Pharoah and throw him into a cage."
I turn towards the rebel leader
Leader: "Thank you Mr.Cooper. for all you've done for the cause-"
Sly: "Ah dont thank me, I only helped you out to get this thing he was wearing around his neck."
Leader: "huh, well regardless of your intentions, you were a big help. And i hope that device was worth the trouble."
Sly: "Here's hoping."
And with that, the rebel leader walks away...

*Button pushing*
The device the pharoah wore around his neck was clearly from Modern day, Hopefully it can get me back there...somehow anyway...
*Weird noise*
Sly: "What in the-"
Suddenly the device starts glowing! And it gets hot! Like very hothothot!
Sly: "Too Hot!" *Drops device*
It lands on the ground and lights come out of it forming a circle. Then-
*Portal sounds*
???: "Oh! I got it to work! It works!"
I hear a familiar voice come from the other side of the portal.
Sly: "Bentley? Is that you dickhead?"
Bentley: "Sly!? Sly come through the portal!"
Sly: "Well aint this just my lucky day!"
I step forwards, 1 foot after the other I go through the time travel portal...what an eventful day...

*Portal sounds*
Im greeted to the sight of Bentleys lab, with of course, Bentley, Carmelita, and Murray-
*HUG*
Murray: "Oh we missed you Sly!"
*Bones cracking*
Sly: "Yeah, uh, I missed you too, but please dont break my bones."
Murray: "Oh, sorry."
He sets me back down.
I turn my attention to bentley
Sly: "How'd you find out I was in ancient Egypt?"
Bentley: "We didn't, actually, whatever device you used contacted my lab, not the other way around. What did you use?"
Sly: "Well some tyrant pharoah wore it around his neck like some sorta trophy. The Rebels are probably hanging him now...or already did a thousand years ago I guess."
Bentley: "Well anyway, glad you're back Sly."
Then finally, I turn my attention to Carmelit-
*Kiss~❤*
She abruptly kisses me on the lips and wraps her arms around me
Sly: "mm!"
*Kissing*
...
Murray: "So umm, do kisses usually last this long?"
Bentley: "Well it's safe to say she missed him...like really missed him"
...
*Breaks Kiss* *Heavy Breathing*
Carmelita finally stops kissing me and just hugs me...well it's more accurate description to say she's: 'Holding on to me like I'll disappear' which I guess I kinda did a decade or so ago...
I see tears stream down her face.
Carmelita: "Ive missed you, to say the least..."
Sly: "Well...lets go home then- up you go!"
I lift her up and carry her bridal-style.
Sly: "Well Fellas, I'm heading home now, I need to sleep in my own Fucking bed instead of on the sandy ground."
Murray: "Its good that you're finally back Sly!"
Sly: "I'm Back Bitches!"
...

*Home*
I walk into the bedroom and set carmelita down on the bed...well, tried to anyway, but its like shes glued to me.
Sly: "You can let go now, I'm not going anywhere."
Carmelita: "Easy for you to say."
Sly: "Look, sorry I was gone for so long, can I uhh, make it up to you somehow..?"
Carmelita: "Well...you can uhh, *Blushes* Fuck me..."
Sly: "Yes ma'am!"
She finally lets go of me and lays down on the bed, on her stomache.
I grip my belt: "Y'know, Egypt was full of Beautiful women. But aint 1 of them as beautiful as you Carmelita."
Carmelita: "Get over here Ring-Tail"
...

Welp, there's now a pile of our clothes on the floor.
*Bed squeak*
I climb in bed
My already hard dick rests against her rump. I put my hands on her rump and give it a nice- *Squeeze!*
Carmelita: *Ah!* "Just put it in already!"
Sly: "Your wish is my command"
I spread her cheeks apart, then aim my cock towards her Very Wet 'Enterance'
Then-
*THRUST*
Carmelita: *AH!*
I lean forward and put my left hand on the pillow her head is on, and with my right I Headpat her
...
*Steady Thrusts* *Wet Sounds*
Her fluffy tail coils around my torso
*Thrust*
Carmelita: "Ah!"
*Thrust*
"mmph"
*Thrust*
"mm, fuck"
She makes a noise everytime I thrust. She is Adorable ain't she?
Sly: "Remember when- *haah* -You'd shoot at me everytime we'd meet?"
Carmelita: "Yes...yes I do."
*Sarcastic* "And I've still got that shock pistol, so you better *Ah* pick up the pace"
Sly: "Well alrighty then"
Aaaand my oace quickens.
*Harder Thrusts* *Moans*
I move my right hand and Grip her hip with it.
Carmelita Bites down on the pillow muffling her moans.
Sly: "Ah Fuck...mm, Carmelita, IIIm gonna Cum soon."
Carmelita: *Muffled Moans*
Carmelita's legs wrap lift up behind me, preventing me from pulling out at all.
*THRUST* *THRUST* *THRUST*
*CLIMAX!* *both moan loudly*
...

*Panting* *Rip!*
Her teeth make a small rip in the pillow
Carmelita: "Ah...oops"
Her legs drop back down so I can pull out
*Wet squelch*
After pulling out, I unwrap her tail from around me, then lay down on my back, next to her.
...

Sly: "So...while I was gone for a decade...they ever make another Red Dead Redemption?"
Carmelita: "Yes, its considered a masterpiece or something."
Sly: "Wow, what about Undead nightmare 2?"
Carmelita: "Never happened."
Sly: "WHAT?!......dammit..."
...
Carmelita sits up, scooches over and straddles me
Sly: "Still-"
*Drop* *Wet sounds*
Before I can get another word in, she drops down onto my Penis.
Carmelita: "I'm not done with you yet Racoon, I hope you're ready for round 2!"
Sly: "Of course" I say as I take the second pillow and prop my head up with the 2 pillows.
I place my hands on her hips as she rises up, and Slams back down to the base of my penis.
She leans in and kisses me~❤
Our kiss deepens as her riding gets steadily Faster.
*Riding* *Bed squeaking* *Kissing*
...

*Muffled Moans*
She breaks the kiss for just a moment for us to catch our breath, then she goes right back to kissing me~❤. Our tongues practically Wrestling each other for dominance.
*Riding*
Her hips slam down into mine so hard, I feel like my waist is gonna break in half.
But my dick feels like it could burst at any moment...in fact-
Sly: *MM!*
Her arms tightly wrap around me, 1 on my head, the other on my torso. She slams down a final time as both of us-
*CLIMAX* *Muffled Moans* *Kissing*
...

*Heavy breathing*
She slowly lifts off my penis, cum leaks out.
...

I remove the second pillow so I can lay back down, and she cuddles up with me.
Carmelita: "mmmm, I've missed you so much Ring-Tail...I love you~💘"
Sly: "mm, and I love you too~💘"
...
...
...
______________________________________