Chapter 2- Meeting HIM

3rd Person's POV

(This is what the person wore)

Y/n stared at the man, and observe the person.

"Hi Drac, what took you so long?" Wayne said, that made Y/n and Ericka flinched after hearing his name, "Yeah, I woke up late" he coldly said,

"Of course, you would wake up late, since its day time," Griffin said and chuckle, the man just sighed "By the way Drac, let me introduce you to our new friends, Y/n and Ericka. They're from London" Frank introduce them to him. But Drac just hummed.

"And girls this is Count Vladimir Dracula II, but call him Drac for short," Murray said and place his hand on Drac's shoulder. The girls got shocked.

Y/n's POV

'Count Vladimir Dracula II?' I thought, "Count Dracula? The Son of Vladimir Dracula I? The Prince of Darkness?" I asked.

"One and only" Wayne said. Ericka and I look at each other and then glance back to the gang.

"Let's just go inside, it's so hot in here," Drac said, as he put his hand in his pants pocket and walk away, he passed through me and I smell his scent it smells so good though, 'But... I hate him!' I thought.

"Let's go girls," Frank said as they followed Drac, when they got inside, Ericka spoke to me, "That's him? So? We don't have problems finding him anymore" Ericka said, "Yeah. All we have to do now is a plan" I said, Ericka nodded, "The Prince of Darkness is so handsome" she complimented, 'ugh!! Seriously?!' I thought, I then glared at her and then scoff, "Tss.. he looks rude" I said irritated.

"Sis, his Father is the one who killed our parents, then why do we need him?" Ericka asked, sounding like defending Drac.

'This girl is very clueless, she's not listening to Great-grandfather' I thought and sighed,

"You're not listening to Grandpa," I said, she giggled nervously, "There Family is our enemy, and Van Helsing's role is to kill their Family, and we need Drac to use him as our hostage" I explained, she nodded, "Oh," she said, I sighed, 'I love you even if you're like that sis' I thought.

"Okay let's just get inside. Y/n Amana and Ericka Amana" I said as I put my hands on my hips, "Amana?" Ericka asked confused, I then look at her, "Yeah! That's our last name" I informed, "What does that mean?" Ericka asked, "Well, Grandpa said its integrity, faithful, and trust. Cool isn't it?" I uttered, "Yes it is, Grandpa is a good picker," Ericka said and we both chuckle, "Now come on let's get inside," I said, she nodded.

We went inside and damn the school is so big and awesome, we are now surrounded by many types of creatures and humans. Suddenly a witch approaches us.

"Hi, you must be the new student?" She asked, "Ah yes we are, how did you know?" I asked, "Griffin told me, by the way, I'm Mrs. Kylie Caddel, I'm the principal of the school," she said, "Oh. Ahmm. I'm Y/n Amana" I introduce, "And I'm Ericka Van- I mean Amana, I'm her sister," Ericka told almost slipping her tongue out, glad she snapped!

"Oh, it's my pleasure to meet you girls, come with me to the office," Mrs. Caddel said, and walk away as we followed her.

After minutes of walking, we arrived at the office, we entered the office, and I look around it was beautiful it has no dust to be found, suddenly a man approached us, "Hi there girls" the man approach, "Girls this is my husband, Tyler Caddel" Mrs. Caddel introduce.

Meanwhile

"Monsters have classes during night time, and humans are daytime. Since you two are humans you have classes from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM" Mrs. Caddel said, 'What?! No! I have to be with Dracula so that it'll not be hard for me to kill him!' I thought, "Ahmm. Ma'am, is it okay if I'm in Monster classes?" I asked nervously, silence fills the air, and Mr. and Mrs. Caddel look at me surprised and confused "Uhh. You're a human, don't you sleep at night time?" Mr. Tyler asked, "Well, yeah. But I want to be in the Monster classes, please" I begged, "Okay if you say so. Your classes will be 7:00 PM to 5:00 AM. Monday will be the start of the class" Mrs. Caddel said, 'Wow that's long' I thought, "Okay! It's very fine with me" I said, "Ahmm.. I'll be at the human classes" Ericka said, I immediately turn my gaze to her, "What?!" I said, "Sorry sis, I can't be with you. It's 7:00 PM to 5:00 AM, my eyes can't hold it that long" Ericka said, I sighed, "Okay fine!" I said.

"Okay girls, you may go now," Mrs. Caddel said, we obeyed. We went out of the office, and I spotted the boys with Drac of course, they were in a room. Me and Ericka decided to walk around the school, but Frank called us, and we have no choice but to come over. And it's kinda awkward to refuse.

We are now in front of them, and inside the room, my eyes landed on Drac, and he look at me, we stared at each other for a minute, he is not wearing sunglasses anymore. He has bright blue eyes, and as I stare at his eyes I can sense the feelings he has felt right now, I can feel the sadness and anger. And like what I said our eyes lock for a minute, but I immediately look away.

"So? How's the interview going?" Frank asked, "It all went well, Mr. and Mrs. Caddel were so kind," Ericka said, 'And about that, Grandpa said Monsters are evil, but why is that they were so kind? Maybe just in the outside or something?' I thought.

"By the way, Sissy will be with you" Ericka informed, which made the boys confused, except for Drac, who was just staring outside of the window with a bored expression.

"What do you mean?" Murray asked, "Well, she pick Monster classes instead of human classes," Ericka said, which made everyone look at me including Drac. No other students were around, just me, my sister, and the boys.

"But humans sleep at night?" Griffin asked confused, "Yeah. But I think it'll be fun to be around monsters" I said, "What grade are you?" Drac asked in his deep husky voice. Hearing his voice gives me shivers down my spine.

"Ahhh... F-first y-year c-college, sir" I stutter, 'Why am I stuttering?! Am I afraid of him?! Wait, what?! Of course not!! Then what made me stutter!!!' I thought.

"Ooohhh~ we're first-year college too, then that means we're classmates," Griffin exclaimed.

(Okay! I know college has courses, but this. I don't know what courses you want, so I just don't put it there, and I want you guys to be classmates so yeah.. hehe:))

"Oh. Good to know, then" I said, "Ahmm.. if may I ask, why are you awake? I mean why are you here? You guys should be asleep in the daytime, right?" I asked, "To enroll of course, what else could it be?" Drac said sarcastically, 'What the!! So rude!!' I thought.

"Rude" I mumbled, he scoffs, he then stood up and made his way to me, I gulp, "You know what human, you should go back to the office and tell the principal that you will be at human classes," he told, I scoffs, "And why would I do that, it's my choice so f*ck off" I said irritated, that made everyone gasp, "What a tough girl, you'll regret this, let's just see if your eyes can hold it," he said glaring at me.

"Why would I?" I scoff, and he scoff back and then left with his umbrella, "Gotta go" Wayne said and they followed the rude Vampire.

"That was..... Rude" Ericka said, while my blood boil at what Drac said, 'Is he trying to say that I'm weak? That I can't do the Monster Classes?!' I thought.

"I agreed with him by the way, it's not good for you t-" Ericka said but I cut her off, "Are you defending him?" I asked as I glare, "Of course not! I just don't want you to get sick!" She yelled, I scoff, "I'm a strong independent woman, I don't get sick," I said and crossed my arms.