Chapter 29

3rd Person's POV

Y/n and Chloe arrived at Dracula's mansion. The guard opens the gates for them. Perfect timing, Lydia headed outside to get something in her car. She saw Chloe's car, and Y/n stepped out and Chloe. Y/n ran towards Lydia and Chloe followed.

"Lydia!" Y/n said.

"Y/n? Chloe?" Lydia said.

"Is Drac in here?" Y/n asked in a rush.

"Yes, his in his room. Y/n are you guys okay?" Lydia asked.

"We are now! I'll just have to talk to him" Y/n said, "I'll tell you later after we talk" she added. Lydia nodded and lead them towards Drac's room.

Lydia knocks.

"Brother, you have visitors," Lydia said.

"Busy." He sobbed.

"Drac? It's me" Y/n spoke.

Drac stood up and went to the door and open it.

"Y/n? Chloe?" He said,

"Let's talk, Drac," Y/n told.

"Okay! We'll leave you two alone!" Lydia said and drag Chloe downstairs.

"Come in," Drac said. Y/n entered Drac's room and sat on his big bed.

(Oi! Don't think dirty 😜)

"What are you doing here?" Drac asked.

"Drac, I already know the truth. Chloe told me everything. I'm so sorry for not believing you." Y/n said.

"It's okay." He said and smile.

"And. I'm so happy for you now, I'm sure you already have a boyfriend." Drac told.

"If he asks me to be his girlfriend," Y/n told. Drac clenches his fist out of jealousy.

"Whoever he is, I'm happy for the both of you. I'm sure he will ask you one day. He lucky to have you." Drac said.

"Woah, so your lucky to have me?" Y/n said. Drac looks at her in surprise.

"What?" Drac asked.

"You said the man is lucky to have me, and that is you. When will you ask me?" She asked. Drac stared at her in surprise.

"I thought you don't love me.. any more?" Drac asked.

"That was a lie. I love you." Y/n uttered, "Now.. when will you ask me to be yours?" Y/n asked.

Drac smile, "Okay then... Y/n Amana, will you be my girlfriend? I'm sure you'll say this isn't the right-" Drac was cut by her.

"Yes, Count Dracula" Y/n cutted.

Drac looks at her surprise again.

"What?" Drac said.

"What do you mean what?" She asked.

"Say it again," Drac said.

"I said, Yes.." Y/n giggle.

"For real? Your mine now?" Drac asked in disbelief.

"I am always yours," Y/n said. Drac smiles and hugs her. She hugs him back.

"Today is a holiday right?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah, November 1, All Saints Day today," Drac told.

They broke the hug.

"Are you going to come back to Monster Classes?" Drac asked.

"Yes. Because I'm afraid you'll going to flirt with another girl." Y/n joked. Drac scoffs and giggles.

"Why would I? I already have a girlfriend, I'm not going to flirt with another girl" Drac said. Y/n blush.