Chapter 24

3rd Person's POV

Y/n has been ignoring Drac, and she only comes outside every so often. She has been always staying in their room.

And for Ericka and Aiden. They are dating now.

(Flashback)

"What are you going to tell me? Aiden?" Ericka asked. While Aiden is nervous.

"Well.. hmm. Uhh" Aiden stuttered, agitated.

"Come on. Spill" Ericka chuckled.

"W-well... You see, Ahm.. how should I say this. Ahem..." He uttered.

"Relax, Aiden" Ericka told.

"Well. Ahmm. I..."

"You?"

"I... Ahem.. uhh"

"You? What?"

"I... I love you, Ericka!" Aiden yelled frantically.

Ericka blushed and was stunned.

"I zinged with you Ericka... W-when I first met you, I fell in love with you.. and I don't know... Why" Aiden stated.

Ericka is stunned, she doesn't know how to react.

"Z-zing?" Ericka spoke.

"Yes. Zing is a monster thing, it's like our... Love at first sight" Aiden told.

"Ohh" Ericka uttered.

"D-do you l-love me too?" Aiden asked.

Ericka look at him in the eyes,

"Ericka?" Aiden called.

She still stayed silent, she can't believe what just happened, and her ultimate crush likes her back too.

Aiden sighed sadly.

"I guess that's a-" Aiden got cut by Ericka.

"I-I love you too" Ericka spoke.

Aiden's heart lit up.

"F-for real?" Aiden asked.

Ericka smiled and nodded as she blush.

"A-are you, my girlfriend, n-now?" Aiden asked.

"Y-you didn't ask yet" Ericka uttered. Aiden chuckle.

"Okay, I'll ask you properly. Ericka Amana, will you be my girlfriend?" Aiden asked. Ericka giggle.

"Yes!" Ericka answered. Aiden can't help but smile and blush with happiness. He then hug her, and Ericka reciprocated the hug.

"I promise to protect you at all costs, and I will love you forever," Aiden told. Ericka giggle.

"I love you too," Ericka told me.

(End of Flashback)

Drac's POV

I haven't seen Y/n these past few days, I miss... Her.

I suddenly saw the new couple, sitting on the sand hugging each other. I smile while staring at them.

'Soon, me and Y/n will be like that.' I thought. I then walk towards the couple and approach them.

"Sorry to interrupt your moment, but can I ask?" I said. The two look at me.

"Sure what is it? Drac?" Ericka asked.

"Ahmm.. well. I... Haven't seen your sister for 2 days. D-do you know where she is?" I asked nervously. The two smirk at me.

'Here we go again' I thought.