Chapter 28

3rd Person's POV

Y/n stepped inside, the gang or their friends immediately glance at them and approach them.

"Y/n! Ericka! Amara! Aiden!" The boys yelled. Drac wasn't around.

"Hi, guys! What's up" Ericka approach.

"Y/n!" Max and Xanthe approach her.

She smiles nervously, "H-Hi" she approaches back.

"Y/n! Why did you transfer to human classes?" Max asked.

"Uhh. Ahmm. Well, it's just that-" She got cut when Frank approach someone outside.

"Hey, Man! Look who's here!" He yelled. Y/n was stunned in her place,
she was getting cold with nervousness and shaking. She slowly turn around and there she saw him, reading some papers.

'Jesus Christ help me' she thought.

She suddenly notices Drac, that he is getting more slimmer, and more paler.

"Why is Drac getting slimmer and paler?" Amara asked. Xanthe sighed.

"He is depressed that's what his sister told us. He never eats well for a week. And no one knows why" Frank told.

Drac then slowly stepped inside still reading the papers he then look up and spotted Y/n, they lock eyes, and he got shocked. But they got interrupted by Aiden.

"Drac, buddy!" Aiden approached and playfully smack his shoulder, Drac look away from her and she did the same.

"Hey," he said not smiling.

"Man, are you okay? You are pale but you look more paler" Aiden asked, Y/n look at him and Drac look at her too and he look back to Aiden.

"I'm fine. Excuse me" he said and went to his chair. Y/n looks at him. Suddenly a human girl who is her classmate approaches Drac.

"Hi. You must be The Prince of Darkness? Right?" One of them asked.

"Yes, why?" He asked coldly not even bothering to look at them.

"Well. My friend here has had a crush on you since day one" one of them teased the girl who approach him first.

"Ahmm, can we hang out together at Recess? My treat." The girl asked.

"No thanks." He coldly replies.

"O-okay, by the way, it's true that you're so handsome. I like you" the girl confesses.

Y/n got jealous.

"Woah, heartthrob," Amara said.

Drac then stood up and face them.

"Sorry but, I'm in love with someone else. And she is the only one I love." He told and glance at Y/n, Y/n bow down.

"Now go away" he added.

The girls obeyed. Drac sat back on his chair.

(Recess Time)

"Drac! Wanna come?" Wayne asked.

"Where?" He asked coldly.

"Cafeteria, Y/n and the others are waiting for you there," Wayne told.

"I'm full." He stated.

"Then just hang out with them. Come on" Wayne said. The Count sighed in defeat.

"Fine." He said and stood up, he wants to see Y/n too. They headed to the cafeteria.

"I'll just go to the bathroom," Drac said.

"Okay"

Drac headed to the bathroom. After using the bathroom he headed outside and he spotted Y/n coming outside at the girl's bathroom. They look at each other. But Drac looks away.

Y/n sighed, and approach him. She can't stand it.

"Hey," she said. Drac's heart lit up, he look at her and approach back.

Y/n was about to leave but Drac stopped her by holding her arm.

"Y/n, can we talk? Privately?" Drac asked.

Y/n look at him and sighed.

"Just this once." He begged.

"Fine," Y/n said.
______________________________________

(Where they go)

"Y/n, I just wanted to tell you that, that wasn't me kissing Chloe. I know it's hard for you to believe, but what I told was true. I would never do such things as that. Please Y/n, come back." Drac tried his best to make her believe.

"I don't know Drac. And I can't go back to Monster classes. And besides this is what you want in the first place, leaving Monster Classes." Y/n told.

"Yes, but that was before. But now that I love you, I don't want you to leave me. Please believe me." Drac said.

"I'm sorry, B-but I already moved on. I... I don't... L-love.. you. a-anymore" she lied.

Drac got silent and stunned. His heart began to ache again. He then close his eyes and sighed.

"Everyone leaves me. Why does the person I love leave me? First Mom, then my... Zing. But... Like what they say, if you love her you should let her go. Before you leave me can I hug you? One last time?" Drac asked.

Y/n clench her fist, forcing her not to cry. She nodded. Drac hugs her and kisses her head. And then he left. Y/n cried.
______________________________________
Chloe's POV

I saw Drac and Y/n at the schoolyard, Drac was hugging her and then he left, and Y/n cried. They love each other.

I also heard everything, 'If you love him you should set him free and happy. I love Drac, but he is in love with someone else that isn't me. I should make him happy not hurt him. I have to admit, I was wrong for what I did. I will fix this.' I thought.
______________________________________
I saw Y/n was about to go home, but I stopped her.

"Y/n," I said.

She looks at me.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"I know you're mad at me. But that's fine, I deserve it anyway. But you don't have to be mad at Drac, he didn't do anything. The truth is, the Drac I kissed wasn't the real Drac, it was an imposter, it was my friend Bob pretending to be Drac. I was only doing that to hurt you. But now I regret everything. I'm so sorry" I spoke.

"He... What. What he told was.. true?" She said stuttering.

"Yes," I said.

"I'm so sorry Y/n. It's okay if you don't forgive me, I deserve it" I said. She then hugs me.

"Of course I forgive you, just don't do it again." She said I hug her back.

"Thank You, Y/n," I said. We then broke the hug.

"Friends?" I said as I offered my hand to shake. She giggle as she accepted the handshake.

"Bestfriends" she said. I smile and giggle.

"Now let's go to him!" I said.

Her smile fades away, "What if, he's not gonna come back to me?" She asked. I scoff.

"Silly! Of course he will, he loves you very much! Now come on!" I said and drag her towards my car.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yes!" I said. And drove off.