Chapter 26

(Back to Transylvania)

Y/n's POV

Drac drove me to our Hotel Room, Ericka and Aiden we're still out dating. We arrived at the Hotel.

"Thank You Drac," I said.

"No problem." He said, "Oh by the way, I can't pick you up tomorrow because I have to go to school early because the Principal wants to have a meeting with me" He added, and I chuckle.

"It's okay, Drac.. I'll just see you tomorrow in our classroom. Kay?" I said.

He sighed, "Okay.. Just wait for me there," he told.

"Okay! Oh. I almost forgot... Ahmm. Let's meet at the park, where we confessed our feelings to each other after class" I told.

He chuckles, "Why?" He asked.

"Secret, just go there okay?" I said.

"Okay, my zing.." he said. I smile at him, and then I stepped out of his Lamborghini, I look at him and then wave my hand goodbye he wave back and then drove off. I then walk inside the hotel, I need a rest.

3rd Person's POV

Britanny Halifax and Gia Harrison saw Drac drive Y/n at the Hotel. They thought Drac and Y/n were dating. They gasp.

"What does Drac drive her at her place? Are they dating?" Britanny asked.

"I guess so, we have to tell Chloe," Gia told. They quickly went to Chloe's mansion.

(At Chloe's mansion)

"He what?!" Chloe asked angrily as she slammed her hands on the table in her room.

"He drove Y/n to her place," Gia told.

"That's why they got more closer because they already dating" Britanny uttered.

"That bullshit human! Like what I said! I will make her suffer! For stealing everything from me!" Chloe asked.

"So? What's the plan?" Gia asked.

"Britanny, you said you have a friend who can copy people's looks and voices right?" Chloe asked.

"Oh you mean Bob?" Britanny asked.

"Yes! I need him!" Chloe uttered.

"Why?" Gia asked.

"I will use him to copy Drac, he will pretend he is Drac," Chloe stated with an evil smirk.
______________________________________
(Next Day)

Gia is one of the meetings, they we're now in the Faculty room. Drac and his friends also attend. After the meeting, Gia spotted Drac and his friends at the corner talking. She transforms into a mouse and hides near the boys as she listens to their conversation.

"Man, let's go to the bar after school," Murray said.

"Sorry, guys. I can't come with you, Y/n wanted to see me." Drac stated.

"Why?" Griffin asked teasingly as he elbowed Drac.

"I-I don't know, and hey.. we're just friends okay?" Drac told.

"Where are you guys going? After school?" Wayne asked.

"She said at the park, she said she'll wait there," Drac said.

Gia smile and she quickly went to Brittany and Chloe.

"Girls. I have news for you" Gia said.

"What is it?" Britanny asked.

"Drac and Y/n will meet at the park after class," Gia said.

"Okay," Chloe said and smirked.
______________________________________
(After Class)